• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
69 Bob-ombs.
Also, not sure if this has been posted yet.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You stand on a crossroad... Which path will you choose?

[collapse="Turn left"]

Lord Death has a motive to kill you... Yep, you're pretty much screwed.[/collapse]
[collapse="Keep going forward"]

You picked a fight with Rin Okumura, son of Satan. Not sure if that was a good idea...[/collapse]
[collapse="Turn right"]

Bang. You're dea--Oh wait. It was just Masaomi Kida doing a gesture. Seems you got lucky...[/collapse]
[collapse="Turn back"]

Seems like Hades has been following stalking you all along! Good luck trying to get out of your situation alive...[/collapse]

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

[collapse="Turn left"]

Lord Death has a motive to kill you... Yep, you're pretty much screwed.[/collapse]

You picked a fight with Rin Okumura, son of Satan. Not sure if that was a good idea...[/collapse]
[collapse="Turn right"]

Bang. You're dea--Oh wait. It was just Masaomi Kida doing a gesture. Seems you got lucky...[/collapse]
[collapse="Turn back"]

Seems like Hades has been following stalking you all along! Good luck trying to get out of your situation alive...[/collapse]
Cool I survived.

Heh I know i'm lucky

1 bob-omb

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ha! Easy! I take a fifth option.
Go underground. Worse case I pull a Dig Dug, but other than that I'll be fine.

2 Bob-ombs.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

[collapse="Turn left"]

[collapse="Turn right"]

[collapse="Turn back"]

My first instinct is to always go right.
Looks like it was the right choice
3 bob-ombs
Edit: it took me a couple of minutes to realize I just made a pun

Last edited:
Top Bottom