• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What happened here?

Am I supposed to be up at 4 AM now to interrupt your counting or something...?

Anyway, I guess I could say... "Congratulations" or something like that.

You still have to break that record though. Which will never, ever, happen, for painfully obvious reasons.

264 Bob-ombs.
Well, knowing how Frost was once with us. I'm quite frightened of him (then again, his avi is the son of Satan. Well, that's what Wikipedia tells me. I'm not too knowledgeable in the world of Blue Exorcist.)
If you read the manga/watch the anime, you would know that Rin (the series' protagonist and the guy in my avatar) isn't evil. lol

Satan is evil, though (and also very psychotic). Rin wants to kick his ass for killing his foster father, Shiro Fujimoto, who's a priest and exorcist and pretty much one of the most badass characters in the entire series, which is saying something considering it's a shounen manga where pretty much every major character is badass in some way.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Let me be the first to congratulate you all for getting this far. You have my blessings.

how did you guys get to 400 x_x last I checked this thread you were at like 100 haha RIP
What happened here?

Am I supposed to be up at 4 AM now to interrupt your counting or something...?

Anyway, I guess I could say... "Congratulations" or something like that.

You still have to break that record though. Which will never, ever, happen, for painfully obvious reasons.

If you read the manga/watch the anime, you would know that Rin (the series' protagonist and the guy in my avatar) isn't evil. lol

Satan is evil, though (and also very psychotic). Rin wants to kick his *** for killing his foster father, Shiro Fujimoto, who's a priest and exorcist and pretty much one of the most badass characters in the entire series, which is saying something considering it's a shounen manga where pretty much every major character is badass in some way.
well. congratulations mods,
you stopped the count, shame we were 122 posts from breaking that record . . .
oh ya, MVG has a message for you guys (which I don't understand why he didn't just post it)
Conglaturations @*insert mod here*! This is MVG from the past!
Now, I'd take the time to make some over exaggerated post. But this time, a winner isn't you...
Funny isn't it? All this time we've been ridiculed "Oh you'll never get it." "Don't even bother. It's impossible.". All of you doubted our abilities. Calling us rats running in a maze . And look where we are now! Surprising I know. But, even the little simpletons can rise against the man.

Well, where do you go from here? Really. We've gotten to 300. Who's to say we won't do it again?
You took two of our men. And we just come back in greater numbers. And with greater posts. Perhaps we aren't as "meek" as many of you say (And don't tell me "I don't." because this is a pre-recorded message. So I could care less who you are. Because I don't know who you are. Funny how things work like that don't they?).

So, what else is there to say other then "We rule!"? Not much else. Maybe "I'll get you next time!". But that's just me.

P.S.: If you see future MVG, tell him he has to find a new nickname for Frost. "Frosty" just ain't hip anymore...
so ya. . . there was that,
any way, small clap to you guys, you've stopped it, congratulations,
time to get back to work.
1 bob-ombs

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@IsmaR @Gatlin @ Frostwraith Frostwraith truthfully it was me that volunteered, and told them to quickly post all bob-ombs while no mods were looking, even though frostwraith was on the forums, I then liked his statuses on his profile which then he left, leaving the bob-omb thread free to be struck pg781 and 782 will explain how it started, I had to leave somewhere at 100-something when my router was shut off. I knew it was a matter of time before they reached 300 bob-ombs.

Also 3 bob-ombs

Last edited:
Top Bottom