• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
止まれ!
Ahem... 225 Bob-ombs. Quite impressive, I must say.

Anyway, it's time for you to start over yet again. I get so much pleasure from posting here.

Well, I don't really have much else to say other than something like "Good luck".

Of course, now you might be feeling like this poor fella, but I most certainly do not care at all.

Be sure to count Bob-ombs or something like that. See if you can beat that record...

Like that is gonna happen. :smirk:

What do I expect after this post? Well, without a doubt MisterVideoGaming will imagine some sort of symbolism or hidden message on this post, even though my posts are always quite straightforward, except when I'm being sarcastic or on other special occasions, which is (fortunately for you) not the case this time.

Well then, thank you very much for taking your time reading this load of crap. Those certainly were the best seconds of your life EVER, so make sure such positive memories stay fresh for the rest of your life and take 'em to the coffin when you kick the bucket.

This said, Frostwraith is out!

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
止まれ!
Ahem... 225 Bob-ombs. Quite impressive, I must say.

Anyway, it's time for you to start over yet again. I get so much pleasure from posting here.

Well, I don't really have much else to say other than something like "Good luck".

Of course, now you might be feeling like this poor fella, but I most certainly do not care at all.

Be sure to count Bob-ombs or something like that. See if you can beat that record...

Like that is gonna happen. :smirk:

What do I expect after this post? Well, without a doubt MisterVideoGaming will imagine some sort of symbolism or hidden message on this post, even though my posts are always quite straightforward, except when I'm being sarcastic or on other special occasions, which is (fortunately for you) not the case this time.

Well then, thank you very much for taking your time reading this load of crap. Those certainly were the best seconds of your life EVER, so make sure such positive memories stay fresh for the rest of your life and take 'em to the coffin when you kick the bucket.

This said, Frostwraith is out!

I have no idea what the first word is and I can't see the first image.....
but I will not take this lying down! you challenge us to beat that record and I will!
FOR THE WOLFEN!
1 BOB-OMBS

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Good God Frost! I'm not that predictable.
It was only that one time. One just doesn't make a pattern out of just one timeframe.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have no idea what the first word is and I can't see the first image.....
You should be able to see it now.

As for the first word, well... You might want to learn Japanese in order to find out what it means.

Or perhaps use a dictionary.

Or an online translator.

Or something.

Or nothing.

Or everything.

Or... whatever.

3 bob-ombs
Such delicious tears. Yummy.

Good God Frost! I'm not that predictable.
It was only that one time. One just doesn't make a pattern out of just one timeframe.
Good God Frost? More like Evil God Frost.

And no, you didn't do it just once.

And oh yeah, thanks for getting my attention. NOW START OVER! :evil:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You should be able to see it now.

As for the first word, well... You might want to learn Japanese in order to find out what it means.

Or perhaps use a dictionary.

Or an online translator.

Or something.

Or nothing.

Or everything.

Or... whatever.
well whatever,
I don't really have any plans to learn Japanese or even bother to look what it is,
Such delicious tears. Yummy.
but...konnie caused those tears .....
2 bob-ombs

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
because, me and you are going to team on up to take down that frosty guy!
are you with me konnie!
6 bob-ombs

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
9 bob-ombs
Because for one thing you care too much about the moderators blowing up the bob-ombs. Just let it go
Second I'm not going to get combined into anything that your doing

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, to be fair.
Having the mentality that a mod/admin will come is where you want to be. Thinking otherwise is madness.
It's inevitable. And many of us have stopped caring about it (heck, we've began having conversations with said mods). It's not a bad mentality to have, especially here of all places.

Just giving my 12 cents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom