• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
2nd favorite. Ghetsis is still my favorite Pokémon villain.

A combination of a man who's hungry for power, a terrible father, and someone who gradually goes insane after losing one battle... Creates a character people love to hate, and I love that about him.
Mine will probably always be Giovanni.
I love his redemption story in the Origins anime special when he puts aside his villainy and decides to become an honorable man. Also, I just love how he's a plot twist in being the final gym leader of gen 1. I also have a thing for mob boss and mob boss-esque villains, and Giovanni makes a good case for being a reference to mob bosses in fiction, like the Corleones lol

nbm

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Mine will probably always be Giovanni.
I love his redemption story in the Origins anime special when he puts aside his villainy and decides to become an honorable man. Also, I just love how he's a plot twist in being the final gym leader of gen 1. I also have a thing for mob boss and mob boss-esque villains, and Giovanni makes a good case for being a reference to mob bosses in fiction, like the Corleones lol

nbm
Honestly, I've held Giovanni in low esteem in the games. It's true that he's the original villain of the series, but he didn't really strike out to me compared to many others. Then USUM made me eat my words, haha. Plus he's pretty cool in the anime, as well, so I'll give him that.

Here's how I rank each villain based on their game incarnations:

1st: Ghetsis
2nd: Guzma
3rd: Giovanni
4th: Cyrus
5th: Lusamine
6th: Maxie/Archie
7th: Lysandre

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, I've held Giovanni in low esteem in the games. It's true that he's the original villain of the series, but he didn't really strike out to me compared to many others. Then USUM made me eat my words, haha. Plus he's pretty cool in the anime, as well, so I'll give him that.

Here's how I rank each villain based on their game incarnations:

1st: Ghetsis
2nd: Guzma
3rd: Giovanni
4th: Cyrus
5th: Lusamine
6th: Maxie/Archie
7th: Lysandre
I didn't like Lysandre either lol
His design frustrated me and he came off as whiny. Can't give accurate opinions on Guzma and Lusamine cuz I haven't played their respective games that much.

nbm

D

Deleted member

8 maids a-milkin'

It's been settled with my stepmother; we'll be having Christmas dinner, Japanese-style: fried chicken and sponge cake w/whipped cream and strawberries. If only I could go back to the time I was 13 I'd be having this every holiday.

Sayonara :kirby:

Top Bottom