• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I prefer not to call them "the old days" because that makes me feel old. And at the age of 20, I probably really shouldn't be feeling old...

But yes, people tend to change as time goes by. :p
I mean, I can make you feel old without saying that. :p

Yeah, I can say I have for sure.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of youth, I miss the days of being in high school. I have deeper friendships in college, but high school was when I was more carefree, optimistic, and life was just...great. It was a fun time. Starting about halfway through college I've been struggling with feelings of depression and self-esteem, which have made me much less carefree and optimistic. If I'm honest, I'm closer to a cynic now. I'm doing all I can to get better and return to my optimistic self, but...it's been hard.

nbm

D

Deleted member

Go-jū-ichi (51)

This kind of talk makes me want to take a trip back into the '60s where I grew up...

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883

i'd honestly put myself at that awkward middle ground between the two. a pessimistic outlook and expectations lending themselves to optimistic ideas and hopes via an analytic viewpoint... if that makes any sense at all. which it most likely doesn't...

D

Deleted member

Mada owaran zo!

One partridge in a pear tree...and one more week until Christmas.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

We're both 5 year olds at heart. :p
I know you're joking but I wouldn't go that far lol

I'll more often feel like a young teen instead.

Speaking of youth, I miss the days of being in high school. I have deeper friendships in college, but high school was when I was more carefree, optimistic, and life was just...great. It was a fun time. Starting about halfway through college I've been struggling with feelings of depression and self-esteem, which have made me much less carefree and optimistic. If I'm honest, I'm closer to a cynic now. I'm doing all I can to get better and return to my optimistic self, but...it's been hard.

nbm
This is kind of a given when it comes to growing up, honestly. You gain a lot but you also lose a lot. Life tends to become more difficult, but you also gain more knowledge and become more aware of the world around you. It also allows you to form deeper, meaningful friendships, as you pointed out.

I can absolutely understand the issues you've been going through. But I know you're still moving forward to try and beat them, too. Keep at it man. You'll get there.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I know you're joking but I wouldn't go that far lol

I'll more often feel like a young teen instead.
I mean, that's probably a more accurate assessment. Young, hip, and fresh. :p
This is kind of a given when it comes to growing up, honestly. You gain a lot but you also lose a lot. Life tends to become more difficult, but you also gain more knowledge and become more aware of the world around you. It also allows you to form deeper, meaningful friendships, as you pointed out.
I'd say you also find out more about yourself. Things you never realized or things you always knew but never actually thought about. Life can be interesting.

D

Deleted member

4 stars on my short black skirt...and 4 calling birds

My stepsister technically turns 26 today but she was born around 10 p.m. this very day.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

i'd honestly put myself at that awkward middle ground between the two. a pessimistic outlook and expectations lending themselves to optimistic ideas and hopes via an analytic viewpoint... if that makes any sense at all. which it most likely doesn't...
It made so little sense that Hat decided to restart the count :troll:

D

Deleted member

8 red-and-green Bob-ombs

My stepmother and I are thinking about what to eat next week. I heard somewhere that the Japanese have fried chicken on the holidays, and this is one of my ideas. Note that I'm not Japanese but rather African-American and ever since my childhood growing up in the '60s I've always had this adventurous demeanor.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Jū-kyū (19)

Cosmic77 Cosmic77 : Nice of you to join us in these slow and monochromatic proceedings. Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs is normally the welcome wagon, but since he ain't here at the moment, I'll be the one to welcome newcomers. My name is Shizuka Kawai, a woman 56 years of age. I hope your time on these forums is a pleasant one. :)

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Ni-jū-san (23)

Honey, I ain't forgot about this past weekend. I may be shy and reserved but can be just as mischievous any of y'all here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Who is this hated boss you keep referring to?

nbm
The very man in my avi, Guzma. Whenever he appears in the Gen 7 games, he introduces himself as "the hated boss who beats you down and beats you down and never lets up."

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Is he your favorite Pokemon villain in general?

nbm
2nd favorite. Ghetsis is still my favorite Pokémon villain.

A combination of a man who's hungry for power, a terrible father, and someone who gradually goes insane after losing one battle... Creates a character people love to hate, and I love that about him.

Top Bottom