• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

San-jū-yon (34)

Let us all praise our Lord and Savior for bringing us another wonderful night.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm all for trying something different but I need to be interested in it first. RWBY doesn't grab me enough to give it a go. That and I've taken a look at a handful of clips from the early seasons and... I try not to let iffy animation bother me but what I saw really bothered me. I'm aware it gets better with it as it goes on but I get the feeling it's a show that I may be lost on if I just jumped in on like the fourth season/volume/whatever they call it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Even as someone who's only really seen Volume/Season 1 so far, I think I know enough that I can still tell you it's a very serialized and plot-driven show so you'd most definitely be lost trying to start by going into a later and current season.

I can understand the animation feeling off, too. It's rather different from a lot of other shows I've seen and has looked kinda of awkward to me at times.

I do like to think there's no harm done in at least giving something new one try, but if something simply doesn't appeal, then that's perfectly fine.

D

Deleted member

11 Golden Mushrooms

Smash 4 Fun Fact of the morning: :4greninja:'s standing grab, as well as :4olimar:'s pivot grab, have a 16-frame recovery. This is as fast a recovery as any grab can get.

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

16-frame recovery... Sounds pretty good considering Greninja's standing grab is among the slowest to get out.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Character design? Lame? This girl looks like David Bowie, she's already an awesome character in my book.

Supports weren't really my favorites myself; I only played Lucio, and occasionally Zenyatta. Moira's a lot of fun to play, though, so maybe picking up another support might not be a bad idea...
It seems to be a minority, but there was apparently a mixed reaction upon her release. Let's face it, she won't be that popular with most males because she's not a hot 20-30 something chick, but instead a 50 year old scientist with a rough face. Some people complained she looked like a dude... lol.
Didn't expect to see the Unseen.

... Then again, with a name like that, I should have...

Anyway, hi Jay. How are ya?
I'm fine, sir. How are you?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It seems to be a minority, but there was apparently a mixed reaction upon her release. Let's face it, she won't be that popular with most males because she's not a hot 20-30 something chick, but instead a 50 year old scientist with a rough face. Some people complained she looked like a dude... lol.
There's nothing wrong with having David Bowie in Overwatch. :p

I'm fine, sir. How are you?
I'm doing great.

Had a blast with Odyssey, most notably.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...There, that oughta do it.

D

Deleted member

San-jū (30)
I promised myself I would never watch TV again, but watching anime online every once in a while ain't a bad thing.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom