• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

Very well, then...

1 Bullet Bill
Boku wa makenai!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

19 red Spiny Shells

This time, I'm really going to stay up until sunrise....

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon comes out tomorrow
>Moira is out now in Overwatch

This'll be a fun weekend.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
27 Bob-ombs

>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon comes out tomorrow
>Moira is out now in Overwatch

This'll be a fun weekend.
Can't believe some people think she has a lame character design. This hero is literally everything I wanted. The "mage character" spot in the roster has now been filled. Plus I main the support class, so...

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Can't believe some people think she has a lame character design. This hero is literally everything I wanted. The "mage character" spot in the roster has now been filled. Plus I main the support class, so...
Character design? Lame? This girl looks like David Bowie, she's already an awesome character in my book.

Supports weren't really my favorites myself; I only played Lucio, and occasionally Zenyatta. Moira's a lot of fun to play, though, so maybe picking up another support might not be a bad idea...

Top Bottom