• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't have Discord, fam :v
Oh, I'm sorry :x I'll explain.
Dr. FalKoopa stepped down as a moderator on Forum Games to focus more on work. He'll still visit when he can, and he still mods other sections of Smashboards. However, with him stepping down from his FG area, I took his spot. Now it's me and AEM in FG.

-nbm-

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, I'm sorry :x I'll explain.
Dr. FalKoopa stepped down as a moderator on Forum Games to focus more on work. He'll still visit when he can, and he still mods other sections of Smashboards. However, with him stepping down from his FG area, I took his spot. Now it's me and AEM in FG.

-nbm-

The day Fal fully retires I'll feel just as sad that when Jeff Gordon retired.

He's best mod.
----

Unrelated, but I noticed that the characters on our avis are doing the same pose and also are voiced by the same actress lol.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The day Fal fully retires I'll feel just as sad that when Jeff Gordon retired.

He's best mod.
----

Unrelated, but I noticed that the characters on our avis are doing the same pose and also are voiced by the same actress lol.
lol that's funny!

Also, Jeff Gordon is pretty cool. Why is he your favorite NASCAR racer of all time?
(btw do you know my fav NASCAR driver)? :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol that's funny!

Also, Jeff Gordon is pretty cool. Why is he your favorite NASCAR racer of all time?
(btw do you know my fav NASCAR driver)? :p
Well, when I was younger I saw a part of a race and I was like "Hey, that rainbow car is cool".
Then I saw his driving style and realized how beast is at car control; he can bring an extremely loose car to a good result. Iirc in the 2nd Texas 2015 race he said the car felt out of control on every corner and still powered it to Top 10, that's boss.

(I dunno, I think of Jimmie Johnson, as I have seen other Jimmie fans here. :p )

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Some more than others.
Eh, that's true as well.

Oh, I'm just getting started. This prophecy dates further back than you think, it goes all the way to the founding of Nintendo, something they've been hiding but we've figured them out. The thread is merely a vessel for a future event, destined to happen 1000 years from now, the Bombpocalypse. We'll be around for that because our bodies will be cryogenically frozen on a set date, which allows for the new poor saps to roam the thread, blissfully unaware of the fate they've subjected themselves to. The Bombpocalypse will bring about Bob-omb Mechs, Bob-omb Sharks, and Bob-omb Giants that will roam the Earth for centuries and we'll watch it all happen because we accepted our place in the Bob-omb hierarchy.

...told you I can make up a bull**** story lol
Didn't doubt it, but I wasn't sure what to expect :laugh:

...also, I don't believe it. :p

Yeah... bull****... :lol:

-leaves to call Nintendo-
Uni, no.

Was that an NBM?

Am I counting?

What are numbers?

Did I leave the stove on?

So many questions...
Is reality an illusion and is the universe a hologram?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

...huh, can't say I expected that either.

I haven't expected a lot of things that occurred here today.

Once again, I'm just going to say that we're all insane. Just as the thread itself is.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, when I was younger I saw a part of a race and I was like "Hey, that rainbow car is cool".
Then I saw his driving style and realized how beast is at car control; he can bring an extremely loose car to a good result. Iirc in the 2nd Texas 2015 race he said the car felt out of control on every corner and still powered it to Top 10, that's boss.

(I dunno, I think of Jimmie Johnson, as I have seen other Jimmie fans here. :p )
That's really cool!

(and mine's Kurt Busch. I know that's quite the unpopular pick, but I like how he's mellowed in recent years. His history as the "Outlaw" also intrigues me and he's fun to watch relative to other drivers imo)

-nbm-

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

...huh, can't say I expected that either.

I haven't expected a lot of things that occurred here today.

Once again, I'm just going to say that we're all insane. Just as the thread itself is.
I see that the thread went even more off the rails when I was away. Do you want insanity or some sense of being normal?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-comes back-

I HAVE SEEN THINGS!!!
THE ASYLUM IS NOT MY HOME!

IT CANNOT HANDLE MY SANITY!

Hi, guys :p
Hi, Mr. Clearly Perfectly Sane. :p

I see that the thread went even more off the rails when I was away. Do you want insanity or some sense of being normal?
This is what happens when bull**** stories, as you put them, are told within this thread.

It's been pretty insane for most of the day anyway, so it's your choice at this point lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

This is what happens when bull**** stories, as you put them, are told within this thread.

It's been pretty insane for most of the day anyway, so it's your choice at this point lol
I mean, I didn't think it would get this crazy. Worst part is, I could probably come up with something even more ridiculous than that with enough boredom and being tired enough.

Well... both would be nice, have a good blend of both or one or the other at different times.
Trick question; there is no such thing as "normal" :p
There's no such thing as free lunch, so your point? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

There's some sanity in there.

At least a little of it.

I mean, I didn't think it would get this crazy. Worst part is, I could probably come up with something even more ridiculous than that with enough boredom and being tired enough.

Well... both would be nice, have a good blend of both or one or the other at different times.
It's more than possible. Crazy often leads to more crazy.

I do think the thread has had a mix of both several times, though today certainly wasn't one of those instances, lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That's really cool!

(and mine's Kurt Busch. I know that's quite the unpopular pick, but I like how he's mellowed in recent years. His history as the "Outlaw" also intrigues me and he's fun to watch relative to other drivers imo)

-nbm-
Kurt is one of my fav drivers too!
His Daytona 500 victory this season was HYPE.

Top Bottom