• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Another trait with earlier and older games (though usually one would be deliberately trying to find such extreme glitches. I think) Admittedly though I didn't expect it to be nearly that glitchy.

I do still enjoy the first Zelda game to this day, though I will agree it hasn't aged too well. With Metroid I couldn't personally say, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

With this being a late response from me yet again, it's now about a good afternoon lol
That's not even all you can do with that, you can beat the game with that glitch, as in, it takes you to the credits.

Metroid didn't even have a map feature, was also quite glitchy, and just feels weirder when compared to other games in the series.

I would have said 'suzie sunshine' but your name's not Suzie and that would just be weird. :p
Bob-omb Social: We're All Suzie Now
Bob-omb Social: This is the Dark Souls of Social Threads :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's not even all you can do with that, you can beat the game with that glitch, as in, it takes you to the credits.

Metroid didn't even have a map feature, was also quite glitchy, and just feels weirder when compared to other games in the series.

I would have said 'suzie sunshine' but your name's not Suzie and that would just be weird. :p
Bob-omb Social: We're All Suzie Now
Bob-omb Social: This is the Dark Souls of Social Threads :p
Yeesh. And it seemed overkill enough before.

Yeah, every franchise starts off smaller and a bit rougher than it usually ends up being later on.

More potential thread titles? :upsidedown:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yeesh. And it seemed overkill enough before.

Yeah, every franchise starts off smaller and a bit rougher than it usually ends up being later on.

More potential thread titles? :upsidedown:
****s up the game real hard like DKC2's Castle Crush glitch except there's no save file to erase here. Oh, and Mega Man 1 has a little thing where if you put Game Genie in, the music gets kind of messed up but not too bad. Mega Man 2 has that same effect but the music gets mangled worse in that game.

More or less, yeah.

I think the Dark Souls one is worth using. :p
Bob-omb Social: Brought to you by the letter B for BOOM!
Bob-omb Social: ...You Sure This Isn't a Pony Thread?
Bob-omb Social: Who's This Weirdo That Keeps Coming Up With These Dumb Titles?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

****s up the game real hard like DKC2's Castle Crush glitch except there's no save file to erase here. Oh, and Mega Man 1 has a little thing where if you put Game Genie in, the music gets kind of messed up but not too bad. Mega Man 2 has that same effect but the music gets mangled worse in that game.

More or less, yeah.

I think the Dark Souls one is worth using. :p
Bob-omb Social: Brought to you by the letter B for BOOM!
Bob-omb Social: ...You Sure This Isn't a Pony Thread?
Bob-omb Social: Who's This Weirdo That Keeps Coming Up With These Dumb Titles?
How mangled are we talking here?

Make it happen Forum Game mods!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

How mangled are we talking here?
Well...
This was also the best I could find since I can't seem to find anything that just has the mangled music by itself.
The title theme doesn't seem too bad and the following screen doesn't seem to sound bad but the stage select onward...
Make it happen Forum Game mods!
It probably won't lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well...
This was also the best I could find since I can't seem to find anything that just has the mangled music by itself.
The title theme doesn't seem too bad and the following screen doesn't seem to sound bad but the stage select onward...
Yikes.

Yeah, those sounded pretty glitched and nasty.

It probably won't lol
Ah well, lol

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Yikes.

Yeah, those sounded pretty glitched and nasty.
Sad part is, it sounds better than some other games on the NES.
Ah well, lol
If I could get paid for thread titles, I bet I'd be rich. I could go get a smoothie, maybe go to the movies, swim in my cash pool, or best of all, walk into the sweet embrace that money isn't everything and that your heart and love win all the important battles in life, just like that one guy said. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sad part is, it sounds better than some other games on the NES.
True....

It also still sounds better than CrazyBus, which I would argue is a positive.

If I could get paid for thread titles, I bet I'd be rich. I could go get a smoothie, maybe go to the movies, swim in my cash pool, or best of all, walk into the sweet embrace that money isn't everything and that your heart and love win all the important battles in life, just like that one guy said. :p
If that were a job, I still doubt it would pay that well. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

And still more fitting than the RE1 Dualshock verison's basement lol
Ah yes, anyone and anything can always do better than the orchestra of dying trumpets.

That's the joke :p
But am I wrong about heart and love or am I just going crazy? :p
I know lol

You're not wrong, but you also can't post in this thread regularly without going at least somewhat crazy at some point.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ah yes, anyone and anything can always do better than the orchestra of dying trumpets.
'Orchestra' is a very generous description lol
I know lol

You're not wrong, but you also can't post in this thread regularly without going at least somewhat crazy at some point.
Seems like it to me. I'm surprised I haven't done bull**** stories because I'm probably crazy enough to go off the rails and tell a tale that makes no sense and all the sense at the same time.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
149 or 1

'Orchestra' is a very generous description lol
Being fair, I also said it consisted of dying trumpets. :p

Seems like it to me. I'm surprised I haven't done bull**** stories because I'm probably crazy enough to go off the rails and tell a tale that makes no sense and all the sense at the same time.
Maybe you will someday.....

Finally got home from camp counseling, and my laptop busts. Freaking great

*sigh* I'm so freaking done.
Dang, I'm sorry to hear that.....

If I may ask, what happened to it? Is not starting, not functioning or was there physical damage?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
149 or 1

Being fair, I also said it consisted of dying trumpets. :p

Maybe you will someday.....

Dang, I'm sorry to hear that.....

If I may ask, what happened to it? Is not starting, not functioning or was there physical damage?
"No boot device found. Press any key to reboot"
Just keeps doing this over and over and over again. That means I can't get on my own laptop at all. My files other than college stuff and other documents is no longer accessable. No more overwatch. No more minecraft. No more steam for now. Not anything. Not until I get a new laptop and redownload everything or this piece of crap I have gets fixed.

only reason why i can talk to you all right now is becuase i'm using my family's laptop

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"No boot device found. Press any key to reboot"
Just keeps doing this over and over and over again. That means I can't get on my own laptop at all. My files other than college stuff and other documents is no longer accessable. No more overwatch. No more minecraft. No more steam for now. Not anything. Not until I get a new laptop and redownload everything or this piece of crap I have gets fixed.

only reason why i can talk to you all right now is becuase i'm using my family's laptop
Ouch......

For your sake I hope you can remedy this issue soon. If you can, see if you can have an expert take a look at your laptop, have them find out if there's a solution or if anything else that might be lost, if the laptop itself can't be saved, can be salvaged. Otherwise, I hope you can get a new one son.

I wish there was more I could do to help, but laptops are very far from being my forte.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
6 puzzle adventure games

I'm........actually not sure.

Although, you were still very new here 2 years ago, so maybe I would in that case at least lol
Ah, the tough philosophical question. :p
Goes to show how much you know me lol

And I remember when I wandered into the Bob-omb thread, back when I actually wasn't watching ponies, haha.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

i mod here now. woo
Hey! Congrats, Hat!

Perhaps it was meant to happen. Maybe there's some kind of Bob-omb prophecy and we're all playing it out right now. That was the first step of the prophecy. :upsidedown:
Finding the thread or watching ponies?

Also, I think you're getting to the "telling a crazy story" part right about now. May as well point that out.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Finding the thread or watching ponies?
Eh, both. The latter happened the same month I found the thread so I'll count it that way.
Also, I think you're getting to the "telling a crazy story" part right about now. May as well point that out.
I dunno what you're talking about. :upsidedown:
Perhaps this prophecy will ensure that I spend more time here?

Nah :p
The prophecy is all improvised. But if it's improvised, then who's the one making it? And who are they? Are we part of a government conspiracy? Is your name actually George? Will we ever find out this thread's deepest, darkest secrets? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eh, both. The latter happened the same month I found the thread so I'll count it that way.
That's fair. :p

I dunno what you're talking about. :upsidedown:
I told you, we truly are all insane. To an extent.

The prophecy is all improvised. But if it's improvised, then who's the one making it? And who are they? Are we part of a government conspiracy? Is your name actually George? Will we ever find out this thread's deepest, darkest secrets? :p

It's all part of the prophecy...

As is that lol
This is definitely a bull**** story now, because I'm having a hard time believing all of that is part of some prophecy.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Dell told me the problem...my entire OS is broken...
When I can, the tech support guy told me he'd shoot me an email giving me instructions on how to fix it.

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

When I can, the tech support guy told me he'd shoot me an email giving me instructions on how to fix it.

-nbm-
Wishing you the best of luck with that.

At least now you know the cause of the problem, too. Hope you can get it fixed asap.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I told you, we truly are all insane. To an extent.
Some more than others.
This is definitely a bull**** story now, because I'm having a hard time believing all of that is part of some prophecy.
Oh, I'm just getting started. This prophecy dates further back than you think, it goes all the way to the founding of Nintendo, something they've been hiding but we've figured them out. The thread is merely a vessel for a future event, destined to happen 1000 years from now, the Bombpocalypse. We'll be around for that because our bodies will be cryogenically frozen on a set date, which allows for the new poor saps to roam the thread, blissfully unaware of the fate they've subjected themselves to. The Bombpocalypse will bring about Bob-omb Mechs, Bob-omb Sharks, and Bob-omb Giants that will roam the Earth for centuries and we'll watch it all happen because we accepted our place in the Bob-omb hierarchy.

...told you I can make up a bull**** story lol
Oh dear... there's nothing I can do but hope for the best.

Last edited:
Top Bottom