• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Plop5

I'm feeling better but I think me trying not to sneeze, and sniveling too much with allergies messed my nose up a bit..
How so? Of course I'm aware this is a few hours from when you posted this earlier, so if I might ask, how are you feeling now?

Having to sneeze frequently is very annoying (I know that all too well) but it's usually better to just let them happen when you feel several coming, imo.

Except Jigglypuff.

She still sucks :p
Lol yeah. Poor Jiggs.
I disagree :upsidedown:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

How so? Of course I'm aware this is a few hours from when you posted this earlier, so if I might ask, how are you feeling now?

Having to sneeze frequently is very annoying (I know that all too well) but it's usually better to just let them happen when you feel several coming, imo.

I disagree :upsidedown:
I was at a baseball game and didn't want to sneeze.. And my nose was acting up more than usual with being runny.. I felt like I had a cold earlier today and even waking up to do 7 sneezes in a row in bed.. Then I did three while sitting down in the living room..
I feel better but now but I'm still sniffling a bit..

62 Flurry Hearts

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've been pretty good. Managed to get a Switch for my b-day along with Zelda and MK not too long ago. Also, on the subject of SSF2, who's your main, if you have one? Mine right now is Issac :p
Ichigo.

There's just something about everything he does that feels so satisfying.

Also, his dash attack is stupid and I love it :laugh:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
71 Bob-Ombs

Well, should the Twins fail to reach the postseason, I'm putting my faith in the Yankees.

(Puts up flame shield in case Fluttershy and Hatty open up the tab.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I was at a baseball game and didn't want to sneeze.. And my nose was acting up more than usual with being runny.. I felt like I had a cold earlier today and even waking up to do 7 sneezes in a row in bed.. Then I did three while sitting down in the living room..
I feel better but now but I'm still sniffling a bit..

62 Flurry Hearts
Even later to reply because I've been doing other stuff, but yeah, at a crowded public place like that I understand. Bad timing for allergies to kick in for you there. :ohwell:

If it actually happens to be a cold or anything then I hope you can get some rest. In any case hopefully it simply passes soon.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
71 Bob-Ombs

Well, should the Twins fail to reach the postseason, I'm putting my faith in the Yankees.

(Puts up flame shield in case Fluttershy and Hatty open up the tab.
-NBM-
I didn't know the Yankees were your backup team.
And I don't like it, but I'm not mad about it, dude. Root for whoever you want.

Top Bottom