• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Your college is in California, right? If so, I'm sure there would be one nearby since Cali is a state high in population. Try looking it up on Google maps.

If your college isn't in Cali like I assume, there's a chance it could be a little harder to find one close to you, but still try looking it up on google maps, hmm?
Flyer's college is in Texas lol. His Fiancee is from Cali :p

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Your college is in California, right? If so, I'm sure there would be one nearby since Cali is a state high in population. Try looking it up on Google maps.

If your college isn't in Cali like I assume, there's a chance it could be a little harder to find one close to you, but still try looking it up on google maps, hmm?
No, it's on the border of Texas and Oklahoma.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

John Hurt was, to me, one of those actors that I had to see in their roles to know who they were.

Like Yosh, I know him as Mr. Ollivander, the man who sold Harry Potter's first wand, but I recognize him the most as Dr. Oxley from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Either way, sucks to lose another actor. May he rest in piece.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So there is some demand for the return of the Hunger Games after all. I was thinking of maybe doing one for main cast characters of some modern cartoons, but if anyone else has some suggestions for a theme, go ahead and share, I'm all ears (or....eyes, in this case)

4 sad passings of a man who played the Doctor on Doctor Who

RIP John Hurt :(
Not even a month into 2017.....and we're already losing more great people.

May he rest peacefully.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

So there is some demand for the return of the Hunger Games after all. I was thinking of maybe doing one for main cast characters of some modern cartoons, but if anyone else has some suggestions for a theme, go ahead and share, I'm all ears (or....eyes, in this case)
when in doubt~ theres always users~

always have fun and stories told from those -3- oh and shipping~

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Btw IsmaR have you been able to join the Global Link Tournaments for Sun & Moon? once I finish up two of my Pokemon I'll be competing in the knee that opened up yesterday..
I was raising random things leading up to the latest competition and trying to come up with a team (the last thing I thought of was a mono Water team with all new/Gen 7 only 'mons
), but once Year of the Rooster started for Overwatch, pretty much sank all my free time into that (only really play my 3DS during breaks at work, anyway).

I threw together some random things I already had and will probably do a few matches just for the free BP, but atm I'm stuck on a winning streak in the Battle Tree. Was initially just testing aforementioned team's synergy, since no Wi-Fi at work obviously, but the Bank update/the 500+ BP I got from saving up fell just short of affording me all the Mega Stones, so I'm making the most of it.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I betcha don't like losin' much. :114:

1 bob-omb

You seem familiar, ain't I pecked you before?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
4 Bob-Ombs

Stop that, Isma!!! If you don't, I'm going to take all of those chickens and donate them to the nearest Chik-Fil-A!

Eat more Chikin

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom