• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I also thinks Fox will rise to the top 5, Bayo will rise up, and Ryu falls out of top tier as well.
Mario, Sheik, Rosa, and Sonic stay in about the same position
(Hopefully) Cloud falls to around ZSS territory.

Fluttershy Fluttershy I also played smash 4 wii u for the first time in months..and my gosh, pivot jump cancel up smash on Mario is WAY easier to pull off on wii u/gc controller than 3ds. With 3ds, it seems impossible.
As expected lol though I've been able to pull it off on the 3ds lol just not consistently

405 busy days

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
406 stages that are now banned (RIP)

Fluttershy Fluttershy I tried for hours to pull it off on the 3ds, but I can't get a single one on normal speed.
Wii U? Within 5 minutes of practicing I was able to do 8 in a row in quick sucsession...it wasn't even close. I am MUCH better with the Wii U/GC controller in that regard.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
406 stages that are now banned (RIP)

Fluttershy Fluttershy I tried for hours to pull it off on the 3ds, but I can't get a single one on normal speed.
Wii U? Within 5 minutes of practicing I was able to do 8 in a row in quick sucsession...it wasn't even close. I am MUCH better with the Wii U/GC controller in that regard.
My advice would to be watch when you are in the pivot frames then input an up smash. The timing can be done during any part of the pivot. Characters with long pivots can pull it off easier since the activation frames are longer.

Also I won't be on as much tomorrow.. I'll be going to Orioles Fanfest lol

412 Adorable crystal Raritys

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
419 hand cramps

I'd love to have that thread back to life again. It's been awhile since anything has happened over there.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yo, question: concerning the Mario PJCUS tech, is there a set number for "PJCUSes in a row" that relates to proficiency? Like, how many do I need to do in a row before I know that I am becoming consistent?
Not really.. I can do it multiple times in practice and I still mess it up quite a few times during actual battles.. my only suggestion is to keep trying it until you feel comfortable enough with it after raising the timing of the up smash closer to the first few frames of the pivot..

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Not really.. I can do it multiple times in practice and I still mess it up quite a few times during actual battles.. my only suggestion is to keep trying it until you feel comfortable enough with it after raising the timing of the up smash closer to the first few frames of the pivot..

Alrighty, sounds good. Thanks

423 Bob-Ombs

I'm REALLY craving a chicken sandwich right now.
Is there a Chic-Fil-A near you? If so, try going there.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Not that I know of.
Your college is in California, right? If so, I'm sure there would be one nearby since Cali is a state high in population. Try looking it up on Google maps.

If your college isn't in Cali like I assume, there's a chance it could be a little harder to find one close to you, but still try looking it up on google maps, hmm?

Top Bottom