• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
73 Bob-Ombs

71 Pegasus ponies and human Fluttershy wearing an Adorable Dress made by Rarity

Yordano Ventura, and Andy Marte have passed. For those who don't know they were both baseball players.
Seriously? Out of all people, YORDANO VENTURA?!?!?!?!?!

I'm a Twins fan who HATES the Royals, but we as Twins fans do not wish this upon players on teams we detest.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
87 Bob-Ombs

Watching the AFC championship game right now. That was the worst singing of the National Anthem EVER!!!!!!
I'm not. Watching Smash 4 takes priority. And also...I hate the Steelers...and I hate the Patriots even more...but there are more Steelers fans in the dorm, which will make the lounge loud and annoying...tough spot for me, so I'm in my room.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm not. Watching Smash 4 takes priority. And also...I hate the Steelers...and I hate the Patriots even more...but there are more Steelers fans in the dorm, which will make the lounge loud and annoying...tough spot for me, so I'm in my room.
I fully understand. Whoever wins the AFC game, I hope the Falcons annihilate them.

Who's your team?

Luig

Confused
return of the classic avi that I used when they added that orange blinking dot

Man, that Smashboards design update was so long ago.... I can't recall what it used to be like

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Man, that Smashboards design update was so long ago.... I can't recall what it used to be like
#2k15
That was a long time ago...
in other news, my 5 year anniversary of being on here will be on Feb. 9th. I'm gonna switch back to my original avi to celebrate the occasion.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I actually forgot that was there.. Thanks for reminding about that *blue* dot that I was ignoring :dazwa:

Luig

Confused
well **** the hard drive in my dad's computer just made a screeching noise for the first time in 7 years. and it has over 600 GB of stuff saved on it. Better back it up quick. Most of these only last for 5-6 years, so 7 is already pushing it. This is the first time it's ever given a sign of giving up.

The sound was so loud it sounded like a Dreamcast reading a disc

Top Bottom