• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
49 Top 8s.
So, here's the top 8 for Genesis 4...

Winner's side
  • Ally (Mario)
  • Abadango (Mewtwo)
  • Mr. R (Sheik)
  • MKLeo (Marth, Cloud)
Loser's side
  • Dabuz (Rosalina, Olimar, Bayonetta)
  • ZeRo (Diddy Kong)
  • Komorikiri (Cloud, Sonic)
  • Captain Zack (Bayonetta)

Here is my prediction for the final placings of these top 8 players...
ZeRo beats Dabuz and Komo beats Zack. Dabuz and Zack tie for 7th place. This leaves Ally vs. Aba, Mr. R vs. Leo, ZeRo vs. *someone* and Komo vs. *someone*.

Ally beats Aba in a very close set, sending Aba to losers against Komo.
Leo beats Mr. R, sending Mr. R to losers against Zero.
This leaves Ally vs. Leo as the final 2 in winners.

I think Komo beats Aba and Zero beats Mr. R, causing Aba and Mr. R to tier for 5th place.
This leaves Ally vs. Leo in winners, and Zero vs. Komo in losers.

As long as Leo pulls out the Marth, I think Ally would be sent to losers...but Leo has been using Cloud this whole tournament, for some reason, and there are no signs of him stopping now. With this pattern in mind...I think Ally and his Mario beat Leo and his Cloud in winners.

This is a bold prediction, but...I think Komo will beat Zero. Komo has been really hot in losers, and arguably just as hot as Zero. Komo has been showing off some seriously impressive gameplay...so I think that Komo beats Zero in a very tight set, and Zero gets 4th place.

With that, I think Leo will beat Komo. Even if Komo makes the upset against Zero, the highest I can see Komo getting is 3rd. Leo sent him to losers anyway, so...Komo getting 3rd makes sense.

This leaves Ally and his Mario on the winner's side and Leo and his Cloud on the loser's side in GF. If Leo brings out the Marth, then I think Leo has a slight edge. But, if he sticks with Cloud, then Ally will win GF. But, considering how Leo has been using Cloud the entire time instead of Marth, I am predicting that Ally will be the winner of Genesis 4.

Final standings prediction:

Winner: Ally (:4mario:)
Runner-up: MKLeo (:4cloud2:)
3rd: Komorikiri (:4cloud2::4sonic:)
4th: ZeRo (:4diddy:)
5th/6th: Abadango (:4mewtwo:)
5th/6th: Mr. R (:4sheik:)
7th/8th: Dabuz (:rosalina::4olimar::4bayonetta:)
7th/8th: Captain Zack (:4bayonetta:)

In other news, a few characters had very disappointing showings. Fox didn't get into the top 8 as Larry got upset by Ranai, Zero Suit Samus missed out on the top 16 as Nairo was defeated earlier than expected, and Ness missed out on top 32, even with FOW and Shaky being present.

Biggest surprise was the Duck Hunt main Brood, who made top 32 and was the player who sent ZeRo to losers. A very impressive win for the guy! It's safe to say that DH is now gaining new heights.

Other significant high placings were Ranai and his Villager being top 12, and Elegant and his Luigi being top 16.

Last edited:

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
Nooo a mod is present...

55 hellos to Yangire

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
71 Pegasus ponies and human Fluttershy wearing an Adorable Dress made by Rarity

Yordano Ventura, and Andy Marte have passed. For those who don't know they were both baseball players.

Top Bottom