• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Fluttershy Fluttershy and Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

Update time. Good news first. Blue Jays have failed to re-sign both Jose MF Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion.
I'm going to hope the Twins sign Encarnacion, but Bautista has too many ego problems for me to desire having around Paul Molitor.

Bad news, Orioles failed to re-sign Trumbo.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Update time. Good news first. Blue Jays have failed to re-sign both Jose MF Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion.
I'm going to hope the Twins sign Encarnacion, but Bautista has too many ego problems for me to desire having around Paul Molitor.

1. NICE!
2. Ehh...well, still...O's aren't a bad team. They still have some stars.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena finally enters the northern part of Lumiose City, it having regained its power after she cleared out the Power Plant. There were numerous other places to go to, but first, she went to witness the Prism Tower lighting up with her friend Serena. Prism Tower also happened to be the gym of the city, but before Serena went into the tower, she explored all the new surroundings around her, from cafés to various stores all around. She went to an art museum and worked at a high-class hotel. Lastly, she also found a café supposedly owned by Lysandre himself... It gave off a bit of a mysterious vibe.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

224 I'm currently worried about the catcher role actually since Wieters hasn't signed back up yet and I'm not sure if Joseph is ready for an everyday spot.. he never even had an RBI last year iirc.. but they can still sign with the Orioles since it just opens up offers with other teams. If we don't get another player like Trumbo then someone is going to have to pick up the slack and be an offensive powerhouse

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
224 I'm currently worried about the catcher role actually since Wieters hasn't signed back up yet and I'm not sure if Joseph is ready for an everyday spot.. he never even had an RBI last year iirc.. but they can still sign with the Orioles since it just opens up offers with other teams. If we don't get another player like Trumbo then someone is going to have to pick up the slack and be an offensive powerhouse
You could try to pick up a catcher like Wilson Ramos or Jarrod Saltalamacchia if you can't get back Wieters, but I dunno what you can do about Trumbo unless you can look for players in the trading market, because I seriously doubt Bautista would get a warm welcome to Baltimore.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

This gym was no challenge.

Kremling swept through the entirety of it! The Gym Leader Clemont couldn't believe his eyes! With the victory, Serena was awarded both the Voltage Badge and the TM for Thunderbolt. Upon exiting the gym, Sycamore called, asking Serena to meet him in Lysandre Café. Serena nodded and went over.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You could try to pick up a catcher like Wilson Ramos or Jarrod Saltalamacchia if you can't get back Wieters, but I dunno what you can do about Trumbo unless you can look for players in the trading market, because I seriously doubt Bautista would get a warm welcome to Baltimore.
Nnope not at all.. we don't really like traitors.. :lol: we considered Mike Mussina as one, and to an extent Mark Texaira for being from Maryland but signing with the Evil empire instead..

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Sycamore was at the café with Lysandre, who further discussed his vision of a beautiful world, with a few people watching him speak. When he was all said in done, he gave Serena a King's Rock for his trouble and left. As Serena exited the café, Trevor called her and said that he and her other friends were at Route 14. After going off to get her hair done again, Serena went out to Route 14, excited to see what else awaits her.

In Team:
Rollodillo: Lvl. 44
Ivy: Lvl. 41
Spitfire: Lvl. 43
Plop: Lvl. 38
Kremling: Lvl. 43
Nessie: Lvl. 37

In PC:
Sandy: Lvl. 6
Alpine: Lvl. 9
Poinsettia: Lvl. 11
Oasis: Lvl. 16
Chan: Lvl. 13
Oliver: Lvl. 15
Tyrannus: Lvl. 20
Mr. Krabs: Lvl. 15
Rocky: Lvl. 20
Pepe: Lvl. 21
Sagittarius: Lvl. 30
Anubis: Lvl. 32
Nigel: Lvl. 13
Hat N' Clogs: Lvl. 28

Dead:
Harpy: Started in Route 2 - Died in Reflection Cave

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Sycamore was at the café with Lysandre, who further discussed his vision of a beautiful world, with a few people watching him speak. When he was all said in done, he gave Serena a King's Rock for his trouble and left. As Serena exited the café, Trevor called her and said that he and her other friends were at Route 14. After going off to get her hair done again, Serena went out to Route 14, excited to see what else awaits her.

In Team:
Rollodillo: Lvl. 44
Ivy: Lvl. 41
Spitfire: Lvl. 43
Plop: Lvl. 38
Kremling: Lvl. 43
Nessie: Lvl. 37

In PC:
Sandy: Lvl. 6
Alpine: Lvl. 9
Poinsettia: Lvl. 11
Oasis: Lvl. 16
Chan: Lvl. 13
Oliver: Lvl. 15
Tyrannus: Lvl. 20
Mr. Krabs: Lvl. 15
Rocky: Lvl. 20
Pepe: Lvl. 21
Sagittarius: Lvl. 30
Anubis: Lvl. 32
Nigel: Lvl. 13
Hat N' Clogs: Lvl. 28

Dead:
Harpy: Started in Route 2 - Died in Reflection Cave
I love being a Dugtrio <3

232 determinations

Ezlo

Smash Cadet
238 people who are probs asleep

Also 238 birthdays (for when you all get up)

And 238 long weekends to look forward to (just for me though, mwahaha) :3 :3 :3

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
243 People don't seem to understand how to properly log out of my college's computers.. Switch users doesn't log you out of the computer Log off does -_-

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
243 People don't seem to understand how to properly log out of my college's computers.. Switch users doesn't log you out of the computer Log off does -_-
#Iknowthefeeling

Thankfully I have my own laptop. :colorful:
But hey, AoL...have you thought about saving up for a personal laptop? It could help you a lot, man.

Top Bottom