• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Since Jason likely won't answer, I will.

NintendoCapriSun is a Let's Player on YouTube, known for his bathroom jokes. He mainly plays Nintendo games, and he is also part of a collab channel called the Runaway Guys, with ProtonJon and Chuggaaconroy. I've seen some of his content a few years back. He's pretty funny, but I'm not that much of a fan.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Since Jason likely won't answer, I will.

NintendoCapriSun is a Let's Player on YouTube, known for his bathroom jokes. He mainly plays Nintendo games, and he is also part of a collab channel called the Runaway Guys, with ProtonJon and Chuggaaconroy. I've seen some of his content a few years back. He's pretty funny, but I'm not that much of a fan.
Is that why "burp" was mentioned? I'm still not sure about that...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena, on her way out into Route 13, receives a Holo Clip from Lysandre, who was informed that she now was able to wield Mega Evolution. Happy for her, he wished for her luck in using this power to help create a beautiful world...

Sycamore's assistants stop Rosa at the gate, upgrading her PokéDex to add Mountain Kalos before letting her off on her way.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs I did a thing.
Route 13 is very windy today. Serena finds some difficulty traversing the clay lands, but she can manage. As she walks, dust clouds appear on the lands, one happening to come right up to Serena, revealing itself to be a Dugtrio! It took some time, but Serena managed to capture the three-headed mole, nicknaming her "Hat N' Clogs."

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs I did a thing.
Route 13 is very windy today. Serena finds some difficulty traversing the clay lands, but she can manage. As she walks, dust clouds appear on the lands, one happening to come right up to Serena, revealing itself to be a Dugtrio! It took some time, but Serena managed to capture the three-headed mole, nicknaming her "Hat N' Clogs."
Lol nice. The gender may not match, but it still works because of threes :)
And plus, Dugtrio is amazing lol <3

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

It seems that Team Flare is here, as well... Upon finding a pass to enter the Power Plant, Serena entered the Power Plant to find Team Flare at work within it. With the workers all hiding out, it is up to Serena to clear them out. One by one, the Grunts went down, with Kremling evolving into the badass Krookodile in the process. Finally succeeding, Serena smiles and nods as Team Flare flee the building. Once they run off, she meets two masked heroes - totally not assistants to Sycamore - who reward her with a batch of Full Restores for solving the Power Plant Crisis. Content, Serena heads out and continues onward.

As Serena approaches the gates to Northern Lumiose City, she sees a man standing there... A very tall man, probably over 7 feet in height. He mumbled something about a flower Pokémon that was given eternal life before wandering off... Serena wonders what he was talking about.

Top Bottom