• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

....if that's actually a side effect of the Yandere virus, then I will gladly accept the pun life right now instead.

If it's a part of both....well then ****.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, he could at least be a bit more welcoming. Oh, and he missed a wonderful opportunity to use "One of Us" from the DKC cartoon, truly the highest quality cartoon made in the 90s.
-eye twitches-

Į̡̧̧̢̠̘̮͓̙͉͖͎̫̝̬̘̫͇͔̰̘̟͙̠͇͖͚̲͎̯̭̱̝̫͈̮͍̝͚̜̩͙̼͜ͅ ̧̢̨̧̨̜͍̹̮͚͕̙͇̳̳̟̹̩̯͇̗̲̱̣̼̼̺̙͚̥̻͓̩̳̯̟̰̯̹̣̭̻̲̙͙̞̙̹̩͖̫͙͓̜̟̼͕p̡̢͕͍̯̳͔͔̻̤̘̞͚̺̻̻l̨̨̨̧̡̨̧̢̧̢̡̞̲̱̪̤̮̩̼̘̭̰̯̳̣̤͔̤͍̝̗̼̩͍̣̤̩̻̤̤̳̫͕͕̰̩̬̣̭̯͎͉̟͈͉͚͓̭͎̦͔͈͕͇̞̫̬̣̦̼̝̠̣͕̠ͅa̢̡̧̡̳̭̟̘̣̱͈̘̦͓̬͚͈͕̟̗̻̠̟̼̱͇̲͖̥̯̗͍͜ͅͅņ̡̪͎͇̘̖̳̻͚͚̜̬̼̹̩̠̜̩͈̝̖̹̰̟͕̤̻̖̹̦͇͉͚̟̟̭̙̩̯̺̩̱̭̮̞̖͈̻̗̠͜͜ͅͅ ̢̡̡̡̢̨̧̧̧̡̧̢̨̯̖̯̙̞̣͓̖̬͉͎̪̞̰̠͖͙͖̬̗̰̜͕͎̭̫̗͖̯̼̮̖̥̳̼̺̤̯͔̺͕̺͍̙̦͔̳͇̗̦̦̳̹̳͎͎̱̥̺͓͇͕̙̞̠̰̭̟̳͕͚̳͔̯̘͔͜͜ͅͅṱ̡̨̢̨̧̦̪̼͖̘̹̱̗̥͖̗̘̫̗̘̱̙͍̘̟̬̮̜͉̮̥̝̯̱̗̼̳͙͉̜̝̳͖̝̼͍̗̫̪̙̻͇̳͚̩̳̗͙͓̗̜̘̤̠̻͇͍̣̫ͅͅͅo̢̨̼͚͖̮͕̠̯̪͈̬͖̦͙͓͎̗͍ ̡̢̮̪͙̥̺̮̩͓̯͚̖̘̙̥̲ͅs̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̧̢̢̡͉̣̻̣͔̥͖̪̞̬̻̖̼̯̗͎̬͔͖̼̺̹̯͔̪͉̰͕̩̯̳̘͔̜̩̱̱̺͉̟͍̠̪̟̙̝̳͖̻̖̝̱̘̖͎̙̠̟̙͙̩͔̱͎̫͙̝̬̖͈̞͚̲͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅa̡̞̱̰̰̪͉͓̫̖͎̹͚͇͔̥͔̹̼͉͈̺͕̹͈͎̮͔̦͕̹̯̥̳̗̝̦̠̰͉͓̺̮̼͚͖̰͎̙͎͖̩̻̱̘͎͈͉̭̘͈̼͜͜ͅͅy̨̡̱̠͕̯̮̯̰͇͔̯̻̘̥͖͓͙̝͉̪͈̹̰̙͜͜͜ ̢̨̢̢̭̺̳͕̞͓̼͕͉̣͙̺̱̰̰̳̭͔̜̰͕̰̪̲̞̠̙̦͕͇̗̲̠̪̥̫̥̬̝̯͓̱̫͎̩̰̣̥̘̩͎̰͍͕͈͉̖̙̬͜͜ͅį̧̢̧̧̡̨̢̢̡̢͚̩͕̩̹̰̼͉̦̦̱͚͓̜̝̯͇͖̲͚͓̺̜̭͚̣̼͔̮̰̟͓͉͚͖̱̞̮̭͓̗͕͇͉͇̮͜t̡̢͙̺̗̪̰̱̜͕̝͍̗̜̙̪̜͇̘̖̱͕̙͜͜ ̡̢̢̟͓͓̤̦̩̟̫̲̟͍̺̲̼̙̠̮̮̘͇̲͚͉̯̙͖͔̠̦̲͇̣͇͎̱̬͚̲͓͙̻̥͚̰̖͜͜w̡̡̡̡̡̧̜̰̘̗̺͍̖̰̤͉̼͖̝͉̭̼̼̫̪̝͕͙̩̝̳̝̳̞͚͖̖̗̞̦͓̪̞͚̯̱̟̦̭͎͙̝͚̼̝̤̻̣̜͓̜̞͖͇̣̥̟̥̖͇̭ͅh͔̖͓̖̝͚̪͎̲̰̲͈̺͍̘̜̬̭͖̖͈̬̭͜͜e̢̨̡̨̳̤͓̥͖̱͍̟͕̺̯̩͖̤͓͕͈̟̹̞̮̜̘̬͇̺̰̬̞ṉ̡̡̢̢̡̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̳̟̰̩̪̙͈͈̫̳̹̮̜̞̣͙͈̳̠͙̻̩̹̣̫̫͉̠̻̮̦̪͉͇̟̺̮̻̣̼͕͇̝̘̤̳̬̻̼̖͓̦̲͕̲̹̻̣͖̪̟̫͖̙͔̙̝̩̟̠̖̠̬͙̳͙̙̗͜͜ͅ ̧̧̡̧̡̨̨̨̯̪̭̼̹̰̟̹̞̰̪̼̘̭̘̝̪͉̲̞̭̻͎͓̟̥͎̤̲̼̥̮͓̭̝͇̤͜ͅh̢̢̨̘͎͈̼͎̪̭̦̪̠̹̲̞͉̥͍͍̮̰͓͎̻̬̝̯͖͎̙͍̻̻͚͙͚̝̼̜͔̹̣̗̼̣̟͎͕̜͈͎̤̯̜̯̫̠̳̬̥͕͖͜ͅȩ̡̡̱͓͉͓͈͕̳̺͍͉̩̘̰͓͕͍̳̮͓̬͎̳̠͈͔͖͜ ̡̨̢̢͎̲̱͖̬̝̤͇̳͙̱͈̲̥͕̮̝͙̱̹̤͚̬̪͚̤͜e̡̢̧̢̝̞̫̬̳̦͚̝̱̞̹̪̞͕͓͇̯̫͙͓͙̰͙͍͈̳͖̩͕̜̻̺̟̲͓̫͈̭͜ͅͅͅm̢̡̡̧͕̹͕̲̭̙͈͉̦͈͔͇͉̱̞̬͙͉̺͕͎͔̟̺̟̺̪͔̫̙̙̲̬͈͚͙͙̤̟͙̯͔͇͍̩̻̟̥͔̻̠̻͕̖̠̗̭͉̳̲͜͜ͅͅb̧̨̜̯̲͔͉͖͙̥̠̹̪̰̦͙͕͓̫̥̹̬̲̥͕͈͖̠͉̠͔̟͚̤̲͜r̨̡̪̭͙͙͚̬̟̺͔͚̫̠̳̙̤̳̮̤̻̰̼̺͓̩̠̖͉̺͇ą̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̢͇͚͓̻̦̤̖̦̮̤̠̤͓̤̺̥̲͍̬͔͚͚̠̜̮̮̯̦̺͈̦͎̰̱̙̟̤̪̥̱͍̭͍̰̙̪͇̲ͅc̢̢̡̪̲̙̤̬̼̮͎̥̳͈̟̩̫̖̻͎͕̳̩̻̠̣̖̲̱͔̯̩̙̜̠̱̞̙̫̤̤̙̼̬͔̠̻̫͚̠̰̳͜ͅͅȩ̨̡̢̧̢̧̡̢̧͎̳͖̜̦̹̰̗̥̟̙̘̲͖͖̥̭̩͇̣͚̼̯͉̤̻̤̦͙͇̭̳̻̟͙̩̤̫͓̦̩̝̰̬̘̜͕̫̺̮̞̫̫̙͖͚͍̣͍̳̫͙̖̹̮̜̖̫͕̤̳͙͕̫̟͚̫̹͜ͅͅͅs̡̡̨̨̢̞̹͔̺͎̭̜̙͎̘͇̠̠̟̬̞̤̩̟͙̹͓͍ͅͅ ̢̨̡̧̧̧̨̹͍̲͇̗̟̤͕̳̲̣̪̯͍̜͇͈͎̹̱̱̗͙̳͍̦̺̬̻̮̝͔̖̹̪̹̼͙̪̠̳̖̮̟̝̣̬͈̖͇̪̣̥̖͓̟̻͈̮͕͕̣̜̪̥͖̪̥̳̞̺͚̱̩̩̼̮̼̯͕͖̲͓͜h̡̧̧̧̨̨̨̨̡̪̞̼͉̭̟͕̗̟̪̥͎͓̲͚̞̺̭̙̟̜͇̩͉̙̬̞̱̙̻͙̞͇͔̮̩͔͎̥̯̬̮̠ͅͅį̢̢̨̢̧̨̢͚̼͍̼̯̘̞͚͈̙̗̹̮̙̞̳̩̗̼̥̗̪͔̠͙͇̘͚͚̥̼̣̯̟͚̣͍̲̣͙̭͉̲̥̜͈̮̬̼͚̫̲̜̩̻̠̳̯̥͓ͅs̢̢̠̫̗͓̼̬̬͎̹̫̺̜̦ ̨̡̢̢̨̢̧̧̧̝̫͚̫̝͕͓͈̺̝̭͈̣͓̬̥̼̩̹̯̙͎͍̪̝̟͚̖̘͉͍͍̥̗̗͓̣̦̫̫̜͙͈̞͉̳̘̻͍̬̱̯̟̦̺͎̻͈͕̪̪͚͓͖̟̦̠̣͉̞̬̩͉͇̥͎̠͜͜͜ͅͅf̡̨̡͓͙̟̱͚̝̤̤̞̝͖̹̮͖̖̱̫̖̦a̡̡̨̧̧̡̨̡̡̧͖̞͍̮̩̥͎̬̥͓͓̥̝̬̙͖̪͔̙̮͎͍̱̤̫̲̠̬͖̗̹̜͖͙̯̰̮̺̣̼̫̦̝̯̟͈̳̙̻͕͙͉̪̟̗̻͙͚̗̯͔̳̗͔̺͙̗̤̗̻̖͓̹͜ṭ̡̡̧̧̢̞̰̰͚͎͖͖̰̠̬̳̺̗̮̮͔̲̻̰̠͎̮̘͈͓͎̜̗̟̟̦̜̜̱̼̖̣͍͕̪͜͜e̡̪̳̼̬̲͇̤̥̻̻̗͇̲͓͚̩̬͚̝͜ͅ

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Heh heh heh
...nope. Don't get it.

I mean, he could at least be a bit more welcoming. Oh, and he missed a wonderful opportunity to use "One of Us" from the DKC cartoon, truly the highest quality cartoon made in the 90s.
So this isn't normal for pun makers? Phew....

Also I actually liked most of K. Rool's songs.

Given that I got infected with the yandere virus and I'm awful at making puns and thus never do it it's probably not.
...welp. Guess I truly will have to stick with puns, then.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Also I actually liked most of K. Rool's songs.
*cue awkward dancing and strange poses* No one's gonna make a monkey out of me
Well, I was split into two different beings once.

That was an "interesting" time....
Was one side absolutely heroic while the other extremely casual and laid back?
...you probably won't get it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Tell me more...
Well, the Kingdom's council agreed to attempt an experiment to create a pair of more efficient rulers: one from my more serious side, and one of my far less serious side. Surprisingly the two of me got along well, but the results overall....yeah, not good.

Was one side absolutely heroic while the other extremely casual and laid back?
...you probably won't get it.
They were made from my more serious side and less serious side as stated above, so kind of?

And I'm afraid I did not get it. :p

*cue awkward dancing and strange poses* No one's gonna make a monkey out of me
Finest Hour was the best though.

We still need to get KoP into The discord thread lol 285
Like a certain plush toy that I long to obtain....my situation with Discord is similar, and so is my response....

ONE DAY DAMN IT

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Eh, joining Discord right now just wouldn't work out for me....I do hope to join it in the future, though.

It was referencing an episode from a show.
While probably not the case, if it happens to be from something I actually watch and I somehow didn't realize it, then my palm will be covering my face in the near future.

I have seen two-headed beasts, but a body separated in two entities...

The Phantom Realm has some really powerful ****
That it does.

This place is scary, yet somehow kept in some degree of order.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Eh, joining Discord right now just wouldn't work out for me....I do hope to join it in the future, though.

While probably not the case, if it happens to be from something I actually watch and I somehow didn't realize it, then my palm will be covering my face in the near future.

That it does.

This place is scary, yet somehow kept in some degree of order.
How far into the future though? A few months? Half a year?...an entire year?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

If it's from something I actually watch and I somehow didn't realize it, then my palm will be covering my face in the near future...
It's from something you probably watched when you were younger.
And no, it's not a DKC cartoon reference.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This proves my "Chaos is Order" theory.
No it doesn't. :glare:

Yes, we do keep it in order, but you have NO idea how difficult it is to do so....

How far into the future though? A few months? Half a year?...an entire year?
Honestly, I can't tell how long I might have to wait currently. The one thing I do know is that it most likely isn't going to happen anytime soon.

It's from something you probably watched when you were younger.
And no, it's not a DKC cartoon reference.
Hmm....okay, can't help myself. I want to see if I can guess what it was now.

It wasn't from an educational show was it?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

No it doesn't. :glare:

Yes, we do keep it in order, but you have NO idea how difficult it is to do so....

Honestly, I can't tell how long I might have to wait currently. The one thing I do know is that it most likely isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Hmm....okay, can't help myself. I want to see if I can guess what it was now.

It wasn't from an educational show was it?
*sigh* k, fine.

Top Bottom