• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah it's been a while. So what've you been up to?
Been taking the summer to play some games I needed to play and catch up with some shows I'm into. Took me forever but I finally finished the first season of SU recently. I've also been keeping up with pony if that wasn't evident already. :p

Also, I noticed you said you got Undertale. Nice!

You do know what happens at the end of that movie, right?

Meh, I bet the cold never bothered you anyway.

No regrets.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I will one of these days. That, or my fully corrupted soul will accept it for me.

At which point I'll probably start making puns too, in a most cruel fate.
Good, it's about time. You need to sit back, chill, and make some puns.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Huh. Didn't expect this thread to just....die right after I went to eat dinner. lol

Good, it's about time. You need to sit back, chill, and make some puns.
Someday.

But not today.

....I don't think I'm fully corrupted yet.

Didn't you already ake puns recently.
Well, I didn't "ake" some, but I did make some, yes.

For sure, it's a sign the corruption process is well underway....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Y̡̡̡̨̢̧̨̨̢̨͎̪̰͈̘͚̠̹͔̗̱̗̮͈̖̪̟̯̞̱̬̙̣̜̗̞̟̗̳̤̻̭̜̥̣̫̥̬̖̟̙̟̪͚̭̥̯̰͔̜̯̭͖̳̤̫̝̞͔͎̭̞̭̦̮̦̘͍͙̘̝͔̮͖̘͚̙̞͓̺̬̩̱͔̟͜͜ͅͅͅO̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̩͔̰̟͎̪͙͎̺̱̹̟̝̺͓͓̥̯̫̫̭͍̺̟̯̹̝̦̯̺̻̝͈̬̳̳̩͎̹̰̮͎̣̮̹̭̙̯̯̳̳͍̗̱̙̣̝̠̲͚̯͈̩͇̻͕͈̼͙̩͔͍̣̘͍͈̝̤̼̜̼͇̱̟͈̹̘̩͓͜͜ͅͅU̧̧̨̢̧̧̢̨̨͔̹̼̻͕̱͔͎͙̦̥̺̠̼̭̲̞͔̩̤̥̰̬̜̯͔͉̯͚͈̱͖̞͍̩͕͖̮̹͖̬͎̭̲͉̦͓̲̘̦̳̟̤̦̻̙͖͉̥̞͙̳̯͓͔͈̩̟̖̜̬̲͍̮̬͉̝̙̝̭̞̹̳͙̲̻̱̺͜ͅͅ ̡̢̨̨̢̢̧̢̧̢̢̡̹̲̟͈̲̱̜͓̜̻̙̙̭̭̣̭̥͖̜̬͕͎͉͍̞̞͚̣̭̱̣͖̯͙͕̺̥̭̜͈͕̪̪̹̭̲̹̙̝̹͇͓̯͇̰̭̬̞͔̹͓͇̯̟̘̣͍̝͇͈̹̪̟̜̙̦̘̻̣̱̗͙͕̣͜͜ͅͅS̡̨̨̢̡̧̲̫͇͇̯̗͍̭̝̦͚̹̞͈͓̲̩̼̖̤͍̤̭͔̠̗̮͔̞̯̣͚̱̮̺̰̰̘͙̠͖͉̩̖͕̫̩̻̜̮͙̳͍̱͕̰̥̱̮̘̦̣͕̣̗̞̼̪̜̦̠͖͇͙̼͕̬̜͕̻̭̪̯̹͖̮̱͍̥̱̳͜ͅͅH̨̢̡̧̢̡̢̞̝͉̘̗̘̥͇̙̲̰̮̖͔͇̥̗̤͚̟͙̣͎̟̣͇̬̞̤̼̜̖̘̪̜̝̦̦̗͕̟̦̼̥͙̣͉͚̻̱͇̮̪͎͕̹̟̮̩̙͚̭̠̟̗̺̪̤̣̥̮͉̼͖̳̣͔̺̬͚͙̱̲͔͓͈̞̲̥͜͜ͅͅA̢̨̨̢̢̨̨̧̡̧̢͚̤̣̰͇̖̮̖̠͇̠̮̮̗̠̥͚͇͔̹̖̘̖̜͍̪̞̦̜̘̲̫̩̗̙̜̞̭̼͓͈͔̥̦̠̮͎̠̣̗̲͖͔̟͉̹͕̭̘̼̙̺̲͈͔̱̼͚̬͕̘͓͉̭̬̬͙̯̠̣͈͉̤̬̮͉̪ͅͅL̢̧̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̨̪͕̲͈̱̺̯̞͙̼̦̭̝̤͇͙̠̲̥̮̻͍̳̭̝͔̱̗̱̤̟͈̹͓̱̟͍̙̠̟̳͎̘̯̟̦͚̬̭͓̠̻̲̩̣̺͈͈̠̼̫̼̗̻͔̰̱̖̮̥̜̝̠̫̘̯̥͉̪̟͇͖̳̤͖̞͕̹͜ͅĻ̡̢̡̧̨̢̢̖̜̬͙̹̜̤̥̰͍̹̯̟̟͙͔̜̣̝͕͔͓̖̤̜̖̭͎̮͍͙̱̺̪͍̳͈̺̭̯̼̬͕͇̰̫̥̳͙̝̠͖̜͖̠̱̱͚͚͓̼̯̺̺̝̻̲͈̘͚̙̻͉̤̞̼͈̗̳͙̼̹̬͚̪̳̪͜͜ͅͅͅ ̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̧̭͙͓̗͓̱̬̲̫̫͍̘͔̰͇̼͕̻̺̘̹̳͖̟̮̲̝̞̘̩̦͙̰̫͍̲̯̰͉̠̙̳̫̱̯̤͎̤̟͓͚̣͕̻̖͔̥̙̯̤̮̮͉̞̖̣̙̻̻̜̬̭̙̩̯͔͚̖͙͈͕̟̜̘̼̣̥ͅͅͅͅͅB̧̢̢̖̮̜̫̣̳̖̪̲̼̣͓̹͙̭̹̯͙̙̳̦̩̰͍͎̱̞̻͕͕͉̞̭̻̝̳̦͔̺̲̦̣͓͇͔̟̭̮̲̥̫̣̹͖͉̹͕͈̣͇̞̲̭̳̯̥͉̻̩͕̬͓͔̲̺̜̭̤̳͕͕̝͖̭̳͓̜̬̳͓͈̞̲̖̥͜͜E̡̡̧̧̧̨̡̢̢̧̨̢̠̼̝͖͉̩͕̺̼̤͎͕͖̼̯̞̣̳͍̪̻̱̯̝͍͔̩͇̮͖̤̳̣̪̟̮͉̙̥̯̹̤̙̰͎̹̳̟̭̬͕̞͍͉̻͔̹̩̩̯̱̼̰̬̜͉̙̟̳̼͎̹̣̦̺̼̺̱͉͕̲͎͍͜͜͜͜ͅC̢̧̡̨̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̢͙̟̲̣͔̼̫̪̼̣͙̲͇̠̝̠͔̠̼͔͈͙̳̺̬̞̣͖̻̼͈͎̦̳͓̩̤̲͖̠̺̪̪͓̜̬͖̖͔̟͖͖͇̮̹͎̱͕̺̰̱̯̯̤̜̪͓̝͎̳̖̗̱̥̤͈̯͇̥̠̯͜͜ͅO̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̪̺̪̺̭̺̼̰̳̠̰̙͉̜͇͉͉̙̱͉̠̞̹̩͍͈̠̭̭̫̖̙̙͈̠̙̮̩̗͎͕̭̣͔͚͕̙͎̤̦̦̳̖͓͎̫̲͍͖̰̰̻͖̙̜̘̼̞̰̮̺͇͕͚̲̳͓͍̘̘̦͇̥̰̩̦̙̮̦̜̤͈͜M̧̨̢̨̢̢̡̗͇̙̬̳̘̝̯̳͈̬̦̞͚͈͉̻̰̲̝̣̹͙̙̫̞̺̼͍̫̦̻̘͇̜̝̖̥͎̻̱̻͈̥̜͍̬̯̲̪̮̪̪̜͇̙͉̟̠̻̬̩̙̜̰͖͉̝̪̺̘̮͉̗͔̻͓͕̬̻̹̗̜̟͇͎͇͜͜͜͜ͅͅȨ̢̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̢̡̧̡̺̱̦͚̯̠͓̦̳̘̞̩̩̗̯͎̦̺͙͈͖͉̖̤̩̠̩͓̜͖̮͓̭̞̺̪̮͚̬͍̟̩̥̜̳͖̥͙̬̣͕͇̺̻̭̼̜̙͉̭͓̤͍̤͉̭̖̠̗̞̤̪̤̬̲̜̘̪͎̻̲̙͜͜͜ͅͅ ̧̡̨̢̧̢̢̨͈͔͙̙̼͇͖̗̠̝͖̹̫͈̬̻̳͙̰̺̠̮̮͓̪̩̫͖̘̟̲̰̫͖͉̤̱̥̤̻̫̗̠̣̺͎̥͈͕̗̖̬͕̰̞͍̻͉̫̹̜̗͍͎̠̫͉̯̪̫͖̝͙̣͕̺̯̮̯͎̰̖͉͙͖͓̥͔͜ͅͅͅO̢̨̡̧̧̢̢̢̺̹̬̝̹̻̲̺̰̯̙̺̖̘̠̖͔̪̪̞̥̳̱̗̬̩͕̼̰̜̘̠̫̳̲͓̙̩̞̜͇͖̮̩̰̗͎̫̖͚̺͈͓̱͖͇̥͈̣͔̘̰̹͍͇̞͚̰̼͈̝̜̻̺̪̞̲̪̻͔̝͖̼̮͇̮̠̳͜͜͜͜Ṋ̨̧̧̡̢̢̨̢̨̧̧͕̖̼̫͚̯̙͓͙̥̭̥̙̥̻͙̟̩̥̖̺̟͚̦̹̲̺̖̯̬̟̭̠̳͚̮̞̠̤̘͇͖̭̗͈͖̗͖̳̪̺̫͉̫̻̲̙̻̮̥̻̺̞͇̮̲̼̖̣͖͉̲̮͙̙̝̱͕̣̩̹̲̣͖͖ͅͅͅE̡̧̢̨̢̡̗͈͚͉̮̮̫̙̯͎̱̯͖̹̥͉͙̼̻̥̜̣͉̗̺̮͔̞̭͔͚̩̥̥̗͙͕̦̭̥̣̪͈̠̳̜̘̺͍̳̺̜͉̞̩̪̟͔̬̠͈̞͙̬̣̞̼͉̤͓̩͚̪̪̣̥͇͔̱͉̫͚̰̼̹̘͉͚͈̪͜͜͜ͅ ̧̡̧̢̢̨̡̢̰̮͔͍̝̞̮͕̯̜̦̙̩͎̻̼̪̘̜̻̝͉̳̳͉̘̲͙͇̯̬͔͍͓̞̘̪͖̜̳̜͔̫̘̫̭̼͇̯͚̰̞̜̝̳̘̘̭͓̳͙̼̫̠͚͉̼͇̗͍͔͕̺̙͉͎̪̲̥͖̼̲̯͚̞̤̩̙̣͜ͅͅO̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̧̢̬̙͔͈̱̤̦͇̰̣͖̻͇̻̼͈̟̱̥̭̱͙͉͈͈̭͓͔̬̖̺̹̳͚̹̻̲̺̠̱̠̟̞̦̳̫̭͈͍̗̟̻͕̟̱̞̖̼͎͈̼͚̫̼͔̯͙̝̱̯̖̤͇͙̤̮̪̩͓͔͉͚͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅF̧̡̧̨̫̟̥̪̺̙̜̯͚̬̬̣̞̗̦̲̙͉̹̞͍̭̦͔͙̖͇̘͈̙̠̳͚̪͕͉̰͍̖̘͍̲̩̻̹̹̭̼̫̠̮͈͕̳͓͚̞͓̯͚̗͔̖͕̮̬̳̙̜̣̫͈͔͚̺̺̳̞̠̟͙͔̪̝͎̰̜̳͇̖̣̼̞ͅͅͅ ̢̨̧̡̨̡̩͉̬̯̭̮̗͇̮̯̬̲͙̤͈͈̰͓̹̝̟̭̰͖̤̹̞͉̬̭̟͉͈̱̫̪̯͚̹̙̰͖̫̘͙͇̜̤̳̩̬͉̙̞̱͙͉̥̻̻̝̬̳̯͇̲͈͉̬͕̥̗̖̬̹̞͕̹̺̲̪͍̰̥̥̦̲̠̯̤̝̮̹̪U̡̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̨̘̦͇̹̻͙̞̘͔̞̻̙͔̫͓͈̳̣̳̘̫̗̳͉̝̠̮̯͔̮̺̠̝̜̠̪̝͓̜̯̯̲̙̻̞͖̜̤̰̙̫͚̼̥̟̝͖͙̝̖̞̺̣͉̗͕̖̭̗̰̲͔̞̹͙̘͖̻͚̪͇̻̜̖̦̞͈̝͜͜͜S̨̧̢̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̭͍̻̤̦͎̜̰̥͈̱̲͔̘̰̮͍͇͔̯͍̙̝̪̥̝̻͔̖͕̯͔̜͍̻͍̫̺̘̰͕͓̙͈̼͍̼͇̝̤̲͎̦͕͕̣͓̭̖̦̥̙̰̞͖͔͈̪̝͈̗̹̹̦̬̥̻̙̻̙͇̬̩̰̠͜͜ͅͅͅ

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What the Hell
Ş̡̨̡̨̢̢̨̺̳̺̫̻̠̪̤̖̝̙̫̪̪̘͈̬͓͇̳͚̲̬̮͈̣͍̦͇̖̹̩͙͚̬̪̙̫̺̹̻͉̘̘̘̫̲̮͖̰͓̗̩̗͓̤͍̬̬͖̫͚̠̱̰̖͚̭̻͎̰͇̝͖̥͈͓̦̦̭̖̬͎̦̭̼̺͜͜ͅͅͅĄ̨̨̢̢̺͎͎̗̯̭̮͙͇̣͙̝͕̤̬̩͔̠̪̮̭̦̝̼͕͕̖͇̮͚͇̭̼͎̺̱̬̠͖͚̳̩̪̘̹̟̫͎̩̟̘͚̯͉͚̟̣̯̟͖̦͉͖̣͇̼̩͇͉͚̳͔̯̣͚̭̰̺̩͖̩͙̣̝̯̳̼̠̹̦̱͜͜ͅͅN̢̡̧̧̧̡̨̧̡͇͈͙͖͉͇͉̯̘̪̞͕̤̹̦͖͍̠̺̤͚̖̬͚̬͙͇̜̣̻̝̩͓̰̠̥̺͚̦̭̭͖̙̖̼̻̹͖̰͎͍̟͙͎̙̩̤͇͚̮̮̭̣͚͙̱̦͎͉̫̼̻̼̱̠͉̣̙̖͖͖̩̰̱͓̣͓̙͜͜͜I̧̧̨̧̧̧̧̡̧̨̡̧̢̢̨̡̧̲̬̘̠̰̖̣͈̣͎̹̟̲̪̣̞̞̦͇͍̠̦̣̰̟͚̻͙̬̣̤̪̣̣͍̺̹̗̬̹̺̹̱͙̯͇͙̳͖̳͓̮̖̼̖͙̹̫̭͈̠͖̞̬̱̱͔̥̬̻͈͈̥͚͓̜̘̜̟̫͜ͅͅT̨̧̡̨̡̨̢͎̝̬͎̝̱͚̤͍̞̗͚̭̻̻͔͔͓͕͕͓̟͎̼͕̺̰̱̫͎̯͍̞̗̭̯͖̰͔̱̱̯̬̲͔̬͙͓̖̲̝̦̗͓̼͎̙͓̻̪̼͓͖̭̙̯͕͖͙̱͇̝̙̞̥̩̖̣͖̰̖̠̯͙̝͕̝̳̜̙͜͜͜Y̨̨̧̡̡̢̨̢̡̡̡̯̬͖͙͙͉̪̣̠͙̺̞͔͍̲͉̥̪̪̹͖̪̦̞͍̩̣͈̫̥̙̞̮̟̪͔̺͎͖͍̰͎͙̗̤͎͈̘̖̙̬͙̦͙̦̝̥̼̟̟̯̠̻̘̥̳͔̰̰̳͚̻̪̖͉̳͚̭̝͉̜͙̟͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̧̧̡̡̨̨̨̨̧̧͎̳̠͈͍͈̩͈͉͙̗̘̰̺̣̫͍̱̲̱̙͕̪͖̹͍͔͓̩̱͍̪͕̤̣̹͖̬͔̝͔̬͍̪̼̮̤̺̼͚̙͕̥̹̳̘͎̭̣̝͈̪͔͙̦͔̩̳̩̼͕͈̦̪̟̙̘͇̤̖̟͚͔̺̠̤͙̗̻ͅI̡̢̨̻̭͕̫̣͇̫͙͎̹̺̠͙̠̥̲̪̹̙̣͔͍̺̟̞̫̰̗̭̙̣̘͕͈̯̰̯͎͇̼̫̭̮̰͎͉̻͙̤͙̠͖̲̤̞̮̗͙̭͔͍̜̘͚̞̦̲̝͙̗͇̙̘̤̮̩͓̝̰͍̬̣̘̰̟̗̪̙̜̟͓̟̯͜ͅͅͅŞ̨̢̡̧̡̨͉̼̬̰̦̪̞̻͓͈̣̮̹̦͕͔̩̘̹͕̙͕͖̬̳̦͖̫̝͚͔̰̺̫̪̞̺̮̯̭̺̬͓̻͙̥̦̲͕̳̲̜͙͙̦͔̪̜̙͖̖̲̱̲͇̤͖̥̥̠̙̯̤͈͔͔̗̮͔͈̹̲̝̣̺̟͉͓͇͜͜ͅͅ ̨̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̨̱̗̙̻̹̹̙͕̜̪̫͉̣̠͕̰͎̠̗̠̰͎̳̝̟̞̳̫͉͖̪͈̗͈̳̜̲̹̱̮̭̥̰̠͇̠̟̪̖̞̹̘̮̮̳̥̭͈̮̬͈͖̹͓̘͉̹̰̮͍̭̦̮̮̩̪͔̭̤̲̠̜̞͙̯̝͜͜ͅͅǪ̨̡̧̨̡̨̢̧̧͉̯̞͔͍͕͙̱̱͇͙̫͉͚̲̪̗͓͓̹͍͕̪̙̳̦̼̪̣̯̫̱̱̭̗̙͉͎̦͉͕̮̹̖̻͓͖̤͍̗̫͔̦̬̫͕̥̫̞͇̣̖̮͉̻̣̘͈̤̠͚͚̥̭̗͕̙̯̪̹̩͚͓̗͜͜͜͜ͅͅV̢̢̨̡̨̨̢̡̧̡̭͓̲͖͍̜͈͎̠͓͓̦̬̮̻̹̬͔̮͉̪͇͕̘͕̠̜̞̻͈̤̹͍̫͚̝͖͚̻͖̻͖̻̤̲̣̗̻̜͖̣͈̤̬̤͍̬̼͓̟̞̹̣͉̼̝̳̫͍̜̳͔͙̘̟̭̫̼̹͓̝̬̙͙̩̰̘͙͜͜Ę̡̨̧̡̧̘͙̩͇͕̩͖̗̟̤̠͚̦̳̠̱̥̳̣̩̟͖̙̳̥̲̜͕̗̱̘̜̳̼͎̪̪̜͓̲̬̪͔̼̺̣͍͔̰̦͍͓͇̩̤͕̮̜̰͚̹̞̩̯̰̗͕͍̪̩̮̠̝̹̘͔̙͚̹̞̩͚͇̖͕̳͍͚̲͜͜͜͜͜Ŗ̡̧̧̟̺̖̮̪̮͔͙̹̥̣͈̳̰̳̘̗̗͔̦̣͉̤͎̫̳̭͖͉͍͔̩̙̟͖̣̗͙͙̮̝̮̺̠͎̼̱̱͈̳̳̤̜̖͎͍̤̦͇̳̠̬̤̘͚͎͓̣̻̱̣͍̩͙̣͍͔̰͎͔̤͈͕̺͚̪͚̱̮̞͜͜͜͜͜ͅR̡̢̧̡̡̡̧̡̡̙̳̖̗͓̲͇͍̞̝͇̲͎̟̙͇̣̥̼̹̭͕̗̫̹̰̼͖̤̼̯̙͉̮̞͓͔̮͍̫̟͓̲̤͔͙̼͙͇͕͖̮͙͍̲͔̖̮̙̱̹͙͖͕̟̬̯͕̟̠̹̰̫̱̼̰̭̤͈̥̗͓͖̱̬͜͜͜͜ͅͅA̡̢̡̢̢̡̨̧̨̧̭̠̻̫͈̯̞͔̠̭̻͚̭͉͈̗̟̩̟̦͈̬̩̻̥̖̣̞̖̙̗̱̟̰̩̫͇͍̬̱͖̮̟̜̙͈̗͎̻̙̲͙̖͉͇̝̼̤̹̙̹̤̝̞̘͚̤̙̻̘̙̼̳͖͈͉͉̞̘̮̞̖̙͚̘̻̙ͅͅͅṬ̢̧̧̧̢̨̨̡̡̢̠͖̝̟͖̙͙̭͎͎̹͉͈͎̥̹̞̹̮̞͕̙͕̝̤̼̤͕̻̖͈͔̼͇̱̥̤̠̪̠͖̱̠̯͍̲̗͚͔̺̥̬̯͍͕͍̬͈͓͎̮̰̜͚̝̟͇͉̩͍̥̘͈͎̞̤̯̪̝̮̱̠͖̤̪͜͜ͅͅE̡̡̡̡̢̧̢̧̡̥̖̯̭̬̲̳̱̭̜̯̤̼͎̻͍͕͓̱̪͔͕̞̺̙͙̤̱̤̪̠̗̦͚͓̩̥̺̟̤̭̝̗̗̣͎̟̬͚͎͙͔̯̼̲̤̜̗͚̦̮̳̥̳̫̣̲̜͔͉͕̟̜̺̲̞͕̻͈͚̰̩̬͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅḐ̨̧̡̧̧̧̣̤̦̰͎̺̝̬͎͔̝̲̱̱̫͓̬͈͈͖̰͉̬̬̭̺̜̰̖͓͖̦͚̥̯̰̠̝͈̮̞͓͉̤̙͙͓͉͓̤̪̼͚̩̻͍̱̖͔̥̠̠̟̖̻͚̜̮̙͓̟̪͉̻̰͙̲͈̗̞̣͍͎̙̩̩̳͖͜ͅͅͅͅ,̧̨̢̨̡̡͙̮̣̩̺̟̟̙̟̫͔͍̩̬̬̠̬̭͉̩͚̻̙̞̜͔͕̤̦̯̼̪͍̗̺̤͚̪͚̜͍͙̖̬͕̥͚̩͖̠̖̝̤͎͉͎̣͙͙̳̹̤͈͈̣̖̺̫̙̫̻̗̞̙͈̩̩͔̟̫͈̤̹̬͈̹̞̱̠̼͜ͅͅͅ ̡̧̡̨̧̧͉̦̦̼̩̼͉̥̹̺͖͔̹̖̭̬̘̼͍͔͔͓̲̞̝̳̠͓͖̼̹̬͖̦͉͙̟̞͎̻͇̺͙̱̹̻̺̳̻͈͙͓̣̞̫̬͚̮̭̭͍̙̟͕̠̭͎̦̬̬̠̝̬͈̟͇̹̣̠̙̞̟͉͉̰͓͈̜̙͜͜͜ͅͅL̢̡̧̢̧̡̢̨͔̱̳̪̺͎͓̠͖̪̱̺̺͉̪̱͈̺͔̦̝̻͇̜͓͚̳͎̪͚̻͚̞̮̫͖̭̦̱̘̩͚͕̹̟̱͚̩̹̲͚͍͚̩̱͓͍̜̝͓̮̜̩͔͙̟̻̜͓̰̙͖̱̱̫͍̺̫̖̗̱̩̥̗͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅȨ̨̨̡̨̤̟̺̘͕̫̻̝̫̻̳̥̞̤͔̮͚͎̻̙̳̗̦͎̳̜̤̜̜͕͙̦̰̘͇̙͖̬̬̖̮͈̠̲̝̥̩̦̮͖̮̦̮̳̫̺̻͕̘͎̥͓̫̤̰̤̹̦̘̪̥̱̼̮̣̯͙̗̼̘̯͚̠̥̝͉̲̠͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅT̢̡̢̡̢̡̨̢̙̗̲̰̝̩̠͍̹̹̮̭͓̘̬̦͙̼̪̹͎̘̻͈̻̭̜̩̝̤̣̣̗̥̤͎͖͓͈̬͍̖͍̫̼̜͎̮̘̭̱̞̳̭͍̙̥̮͉̜͙͓͖͖̩̹͇̺̰͍̭͍̥̘̤̣͖̩̳̤̰͉̖̱̯̝̱̦͜ͅͅͅ ̨̡̢̡̧̡̢̧̢̣͓̝̦͙̲̰̼͎͚͈͕̳̪̣̱̬̻̳̘̺̭̯̝̣̬͍̞̪̖̞̠͖̬̠̳̙̬̞͖̗̮̝̮̳͉͕̹̱͓̙͈̬̼̰̼̜̙̭̩͎̹̦̖͍̹̟̜̘͍̼̼̰̣͇̱̺̼͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅT̨̢̧̨̨̡̨̧͎͕͉̗̖̱̪̱̞͎̘̪̠̙̦̳͖̞̥̙̳̜̫͈̯̯̺̗̪̠̩̫̫͎̭̰͖͙̞̱̫̼̥͉̤̻̹̤̝̠̱̟̫̮͕̭̼̦͎̗̻̜̳̲̩̖͕͇̰̮̱̱̼̝̩̖̙̜̬̥̳̯͙̫̣̗̙̦͜ͅͅͅḨ̨̢̨̧̧̨̢̦͓̻̠̭̪͓̝̟͍̼̠͇̬̝̘̲̥̗͖̠̥̯̩̼̺̫̬̩̠̯̝̜̙̠͖̞̗̗̟͙̪̺͔̦̹̫͍̣̫̻͈̤̪̩͉̫̹̼͖̤̙̤̩̘͇̟͇͖̺̦̼̳̭̠͍̖̝̩̥̱̘̪̝͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅĘ̡̧̡̨̡̢̧̨͇̜̯̭̩̥̙̟̟͙̮̼̙̳̜͕̝̱̳͕̠̬͕̳͔̦̯̘̝̙̩̝̲͖͖̞̥͇̲̩͙̪̟̮̖̥͍̫͇̮̰̳̲͇̟̦͇̞̰̳̰̝̰͚̥̥̟̫̜̠̭͇̖͓̤̻͓̟͖̼͇̠͎͓̪͖̣̦̯̣͜ ̧̨̢͕̭̲̟̠̮̩̪̹̠̹̠̞̮̱̹̘̱̹̩̮͕͇̪̜̯͙̭̪͎̮̦̻͔̙̫̹̘̖̘͉͇̥̬̗̙̯̬͔͖̳̖̰͍̤̺̪͉̯̬͙͙̟̘̻̻̭̣͔̞̞̪̭͙̱̪̭̗̰̯͔͖̘͚̗̟͚̜̱̩̪͙͎͜ͅͅͅP̨̨̨̨̧̧̢̨̧̟͈̭̤̩̻̬̬͇̰̫̰̳̭͓̫̗̻̜̪̻̼̩̘͎̱̬͓̪̩̭̮͎̜͚̣̙̰͕͚̗̹̟̟̩̣̪̪̥̤̬̩̫̳̣̣̻̱͎͇̝̯̦̭̹̪̲̮̱̞͖͔͎̻͖͈̫̲̬̥̤̬͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅŲ̡̡̨̨̢̡̧̢̱̜̭̮̱̖̝̥̥̮̹̞̮̩͖͔͈͕̭̱̯̙̟̣̦̙̦͔̻̪̬̻̘̝̬͙͇̳̳̘̰̦̝͈͕̭͇̗̩̤͚͖̱̟̫͇̠̦̜̫̠͚̺̰̩̟͎̲͉̺̞̘̘̭̹̪̖͚̫͔̻̗̩̟̲͈͜͜ͅͅͅN̨̧̧̢̧̧̧̨̡̹̱̹͔̠̟̘͍̰̝͙͕̻̖̮̰̼͎̬̣͇̹̞̭̩͇̗͉͚̲̱̯̦̣̙̞͙̖̞̖͔͙̪̬̬̙̯̦̞͓͍͕̺̼̻͉̩̳͓̻̦͎̝̭̮̱͙͍̜̘̳̜̰̘̘̯͔̬̫͉̲̘̻͙͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅS̡̧̨̧̢̢̢̧̬̤̪̼̰͓̠̖̦̦͓̣͉̬̙̤͍̬͚̮̩͇̝͚͍̞̯̠̩̠͈̻̼̪̼̼̰͖̳̱̰͔̮̜̙̜̬̲̰͉͙̤͇̬̠̩̝̱͚̘̦̟̙̮̦̪̻͙̞̬̺̝̩̫͇̠̜̪̟͎̺̺̥̼͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅ ̡̨̧̨̨̡̧̢͎̥̯̻͍̮̺̥̦͕̜̳̲̯̝̜̳̦̗̻͙͚̭̹̳̻̮̱͍̰̳̝̱͚̬̟̭̰̻͓̬̤̻̺͙̻̯̬̰̬̥̜͇͍̲̰͈̰͈͖̙̰̜̘̼̼̹̥̰̮̫͙̠͖̙͔̺̟̲̭̗͚̳̱̜̣̮͈ͅͅͅͅF̨̢̡̨̧̢̢̨̡̡̢̡̨̲͎͓͓͔̲̯̲͕͉̠̭̙͍̺̫̰̘͔̠̟̼̺͓̯̫͔̱͖̙͈͈͔͖̬̮̘͔̩̥̳̥͖̯̩̱̘͓̣̝̱̭̠̩͔̬̦̠͖̬̺̥͚̙͍̟͕͓̣͉̖̳͙̫̠̞̰͖̫̟̗͕̣͇͍͜ͅL̡̨̨̨̧̧̨̝͔̲̗̞͔̞̟͍̳͍̖̦̻̣̗̗̫̻̱͍̪͙̼̞̠̖̯͉͓̩̱͇̘͖̼̟̖͍͔͔͉̱̫͇̥̩̝̹̣̺̱̪̘̘̯̜̮̯̫̫̘͖̟̗͇̮̣̮͇͖͎͍̤̼͖͈̟̰͓͕̝̖̲͖̲̰͓̹͜͜ͅͅO̢̨̧̡̢̢̧̨̢̮̦̱̣͇̘͔͚̩̻̼͔͎̻̜͉̣͈̘̗̯̮̻̼̝̫͎̝̗̺̱̭͙͖̳̙̬̝͈̟̫̖̖̖̝̝̘̦̘̖̼̟̟̝̯̰͓̯̼͇͉͎͕̜̼͈̰͎͎̯̟̖͕̦̮͎̯̟̱͈̰̯̤̺͚̞̗͜͜ͅͅW̨̡̨̢̡̨͚̘͎̗͕̖͕͙̩̫͈̩̥̼͓͚͕̜̜̘͕̘͕̞̤̮̼̤͉̺̹͇͓̳͉͔͔̺̥͈͈̙͉͚̳̭͎̤̺͕̥̳͇͔̰̦͎̻̜̗͕̼̳̼̮̥̰̮̮̫̱͚͙̜̺͈̻̫̱̲̥̺͙̬̘͔̩͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅ ̧̧̡̡̧̢̖̪͙̖̘̭͉̭̱̮͇͙͙̪̣͍̳̙̫̦̗̪̞̯̭̥̬̗̙̪̯̦̮̜̰̭͈̲̥̱̪̩̝̼̰̥̼͎̖͖͙̗͖͖̼̫̺̥̹̱̰̺̳̟̼̯͕̰̼͈̳̼̪͕̼̘̩̣̠̠͇͔̦͖̤̰̞̪̱̜ͅͅͅͅT̨̡̢̨̡̧͖͙͔̫͖̫̱̜̠͍̰͎̩̞̭̥̞͚̮͓͍̬͖̻̩͙̞̝̼͕̭̗̻̟͖̼͚̣͙̝̞͔̫̙̫͖̖̥̤̻̼̪̺̝̤̟̮̖̥̭̥͍͔̦̼̪̺̞͓̲̮͙̗̪̻̪̘͖̬̻̰̘͎̲̦̝̙̞̲͍̦͜ͅͅH̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̧̢̧͉̯̯̟͖͕̰̺͈͍͉̣̙͍̦̜̰͇̗̱̘̰̠̝̪̯̣̪͉̭̺̼̮̪̪̪̜̼̤͔̯͍͉̖̣͓̭̲̞̳͙̩̞̜̺̘̺͉͖͖͕̰̩̥̞̯͕̗̙̪̺̭̥̹͙̺͚̯̪̬̭̳͍͖̻͎͜͜ͅͅR̢̨̧̧̡̧̯̘̞̺̭͈̱̲͔̙̳̼͔̫̜͓͍̮̭̥͕͔̝̻̮͕͉̮̟̣̜̼͎̪͉͚̯̭̦̱͙͈̰͉̩͓̤̬͎͎͇͕͍͖̦̟͈̘̯͈̩̫̥͉̪̰̞̰̖͇̗̬̘̳͓̠͉̩̳̺̥̝̦͇̪̝̘̘͜ͅͅͅͅͅO̧̧̨̡̧͔̭̠̘̪͖̗̗̼̺̭̱̖̬̖͎̤̮͇̰̘̰͙͔̻̣̘̩̟̫̝͖̘͚̟̞͉̹͇̪̬̩̞͖̼͈̼̼̺̗̟̟̳̩̙̠̗͚̱̺̙̝̪̪̦̺͍̤̥͈̘̪̤͓̟͙͔̪̰̲̠̞̪̳̪̙͙̠̣͉̣͜ͅͅͅU̧̢̨̢̢̢̢̩̙̪͉̖͔̥̣͔͍͍̞̣̲̫͔͎̯͇̠̗̗̠͚̰͙̩̯̦͙͍͍͈̱͖̪̳͉̠̪̪͈̗͎̼̫͉̬͓͖̘͉͇̼̦͚̯̬̠̹̥͚̩͉̯͎̱̩̖̼͙̺̯̦̝̩̣̼͈̬̰̦̮̭̬͈͔͜͜ͅͅͅͅĢ̡̨̢̧̢̧̢̧̖̠̞̫̰̼̭̞̻̠̬̝͎͔̬̮̩̜̱̣̰̻͔̜͚͓͈̦̯̹̮̭̥̙͎͔͇͕̪͕̳͇͖͈͔͚͕͖̹̙͎̘̦̱̳͚͉̟̙̝͚͚͚̹̺͉͓͈̙̬͈̯̥͈̭̬̥̩͙̲͔̞̱̫͍̼̘̬ͅͅͅḨ̨̡̡̡̢̡̪͕̳͓̹̩͓̗̘̪͓̪̪͔͕̲͉̬̯͉̫̥̜̦̥͍͇̝̼̟̠̪̹͍̥͚͉̹̠̲̗̘̮͓͉̮̼̠̻̺̖̺̦̹̪̻͖̯̟̖̫͙̫͓̤̗̦͎͇͕͙̬̯̱̫̖͍̘̘̫̜͙͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̧̡̡̢̨̡̡̨̢̦̼̙̯͉͕͇͕̘͇̪̥̪̯͍̗͇͕̫̹̘̘̪̣̙̹̦͓͈̩̜͇̻̰͙̞̞̮̣͇̗̭̼̫̞̳̪̩̺̠̭̘̫͍͉̤͎͉͇̭͖̖̖͚̰͈̻̰̘͙̺̳͖̺͙̝̯̜̝͉͈̭͖̻̫̠̮͜ͅͅͅY̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̡̨̡̨̜͇̙͇͓͇͕͎͇̺͉͍̪̹̤̦̙̖̘̜̻̬̪̣̲͕̣͇͉̙̟̝̰͔̫̞̯̦͉̞̲̠̬̥̖̬̪̦̬͇̬͇̪̙̟͍̰̜͔̯̺̪͓̘͔̰̜̜̳̲̫̲̤̠͖͉̯̥͜͜͜͜ͅͅO̡̢̨̡̢̨̘̦̙̻̘͙̗̼̯̯̩̺͎̠̮̱̩̗͚̟̰̝͔̬͖̣̥̗͖͕̱̰͕̥͙̹̞̩͙̝̟̺͇͔̲̪̟͔̞͎͖͈͙͉̱̦̺̱̻̹͚͙̗̗̪̘̞͉̬̠͙̱̗̺̱̰̤̗͈͖̥̖̯͙̹̬̘͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅŲ̧̧̢̢̨̡̧̨̡̨͍̩̲͖̳̜͙̹͈̪͚̳͍̳̼̪̹̠͎͕̤̠͚͎͓͇͇̖͇̝̣̘̫̖̺̣̩̪̗͇͍̦̬̦͎̝͔̪̹͚̤̻͉͉̦̠͔͕͓͓̬̫͈̺͎͉͍̙̗̟̥̰͖͍̥̪̳̙̭̘̠̞͕̫̘͕͜ͅͅ

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Y̡̡̡̨̢̧̨̨̢̨͎̪̰͈̘͚̠̹͔̗̱̗̮͈̖̪̟̯̞̱̬̙̣̜̗̞̟̗̳̤̻̭̜̥̣̫̥̬̖̟̙̟̪͚̭̥̯̰͔̜̯̭͖̳̤̫̝̞͔͎̭̞̭̦̮̦̘͍͙̘̝͔̮͖̘͚̙̞͓̺̬̩̱͔̟͜͜ͅͅͅO̢̨̡̢̡̨̢̩͔̰̟͎̪͙͎̺̱̹̟̝̺͓͓̥̯̫̫̭͍̺̟̯̹̝̦̯̺̻̝͈̬̳̳̩͎̹̰̮͎̣̮̹̭̙̯̯̳̳͍̗̱̙̣̝̠̲͚̯͈̩͇̻͕͈̼͙̩͔͍̣̘͍͈̝̤̼̜̼͇̱̟͈̹̘̩͓͜͜ͅͅU̧̧̨̢̧̧̢̨̨͔̹̼̻͕̱͔͎͙̦̥̺̠̼̭̲̞͔̩̤̥̰̬̜̯͔͉̯͚͈̱͖̞͍̩͕͖̮̹͖̬͎̭̲͉̦͓̲̘̦̳̟̤̦̻̙͖͉̥̞͙̳̯͓͔͈̩̟̖̜̬̲͍̮̬͉̝̙̝̭̞̹̳͙̲̻̱̺͜ͅͅ ̡̢̨̨̢̢̧̢̧̢̢̡̹̲̟͈̲̱̜͓̜̻̙̙̭̭̣̭̥͖̜̬͕͎͉͍̞̞͚̣̭̱̣͖̯͙͕̺̥̭̜͈͕̪̪̹̭̲̹̙̝̹͇͓̯͇̰̭̬̞͔̹͓͇̯̟̘̣͍̝͇͈̹̪̟̜̙̦̘̻̣̱̗͙͕̣͜͜ͅͅS̡̨̨̢̡̧̲̫͇͇̯̗͍̭̝̦͚̹̞͈͓̲̩̼̖̤͍̤̭͔̠̗̮͔̞̯̣͚̱̮̺̰̰̘͙̠͖͉̩̖͕̫̩̻̜̮͙̳͍̱͕̰̥̱̮̘̦̣͕̣̗̞̼̪̜̦̠͖͇͙̼͕̬̜͕̻̭̪̯̹͖̮̱͍̥̱̳͜ͅͅH̨̢̡̧̢̡̢̞̝͉̘̗̘̥͇̙̲̰̮̖͔͇̥̗̤͚̟͙̣͎̟̣͇̬̞̤̼̜̖̘̪̜̝̦̦̗͕̟̦̼̥͙̣͉͚̻̱͇̮̪͎͕̹̟̮̩̙͚̭̠̟̗̺̪̤̣̥̮͉̼͖̳̣͔̺̬͚͙̱̲͔͓͈̞̲̥͜͜ͅͅA̢̨̨̢̢̨̨̧̡̧̢͚̤̣̰͇̖̮̖̠͇̠̮̮̗̠̥͚͇͔̹̖̘̖̜͍̪̞̦̜̘̲̫̩̗̙̜̞̭̼͓͈͔̥̦̠̮͎̠̣̗̲͖͔̟͉̹͕̭̘̼̙̺̲͈͔̱̼͚̬͕̘͓͉̭̬̬͙̯̠̣͈͉̤̬̮͉̪ͅͅL̢̧̧̢̨̢̡̨̢̨̪͕̲͈̱̺̯̞͙̼̦̭̝̤͇͙̠̲̥̮̻͍̳̭̝͔̱̗̱̤̟͈̹͓̱̟͍̙̠̟̳͎̘̯̟̦͚̬̭͓̠̻̲̩̣̺͈͈̠̼̫̼̗̻͔̰̱̖̮̥̜̝̠̫̘̯̥͉̪̟͇͖̳̤͖̞͕̹͜ͅĻ̡̢̡̧̨̢̢̖̜̬͙̹̜̤̥̰͍̹̯̟̟͙͔̜̣̝͕͔͓̖̤̜̖̭͎̮͍͙̱̺̪͍̳͈̺̭̯̼̬͕͇̰̫̥̳͙̝̠͖̜͖̠̱̱͚͚͓̼̯̺̺̝̻̲͈̘͚̙̻͉̤̞̼͈̗̳͙̼̹̬͚̪̳̪͜͜ͅͅͅ ̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̧̭͙͓̗͓̱̬̲̫̫͍̘͔̰͇̼͕̻̺̘̹̳͖̟̮̲̝̞̘̩̦͙̰̫͍̲̯̰͉̠̙̳̫̱̯̤͎̤̟͓͚̣͕̻̖͔̥̙̯̤̮̮͉̞̖̣̙̻̻̜̬̭̙̩̯͔͚̖͙͈͕̟̜̘̼̣̥ͅͅͅͅͅB̧̢̢̖̮̜̫̣̳̖̪̲̼̣͓̹͙̭̹̯͙̙̳̦̩̰͍͎̱̞̻͕͕͉̞̭̻̝̳̦͔̺̲̦̣͓͇͔̟̭̮̲̥̫̣̹͖͉̹͕͈̣͇̞̲̭̳̯̥͉̻̩͕̬͓͔̲̺̜̭̤̳͕͕̝͖̭̳͓̜̬̳͓͈̞̲̖̥͜͜E̡̡̧̧̧̨̡̢̢̧̨̢̠̼̝͖͉̩͕̺̼̤͎͕͖̼̯̞̣̳͍̪̻̱̯̝͍͔̩͇̮͖̤̳̣̪̟̮͉̙̥̯̹̤̙̰͎̹̳̟̭̬͕̞͍͉̻͔̹̩̩̯̱̼̰̬̜͉̙̟̳̼͎̹̣̦̺̼̺̱͉͕̲͎͍͜͜͜͜ͅC̢̧̡̨̡̡̧̡̡̢̢̧̨̢̨̢͙̟̲̣͔̼̫̪̼̣͙̲͇̠̝̠͔̠̼͔͈͙̳̺̬̞̣͖̻̼͈͎̦̳͓̩̤̲͖̠̺̪̪͓̜̬͖̖͔̟͖͖͇̮̹͎̱͕̺̰̱̯̯̤̜̪͓̝͎̳̖̗̱̥̤͈̯͇̥̠̯͜͜ͅO̧̧̢̧̢̨̨̪̺̪̺̭̺̼̰̳̠̰̙͉̜͇͉͉̙̱͉̠̞̹̩͍͈̠̭̭̫̖̙̙͈̠̙̮̩̗͎͕̭̣͔͚͕̙͎̤̦̦̳̖͓͎̫̲͍͖̰̰̻͖̙̜̘̼̞̰̮̺͇͕͚̲̳͓͍̘̘̦͇̥̰̩̦̙̮̦̜̤͈͜M̧̨̢̨̢̢̡̗͇̙̬̳̘̝̯̳͈̬̦̞͚͈͉̻̰̲̝̣̹͙̙̫̞̺̼͍̫̦̻̘͇̜̝̖̥͎̻̱̻͈̥̜͍̬̯̲̪̮̪̪̜͇̙͉̟̠̻̬̩̙̜̰͖͉̝̪̺̘̮͉̗͔̻͓͕̬̻̹̗̜̟͇͎͇͜͜͜͜ͅͅȨ̢̨̡̧̨̨̢̢̢̡̧̡̺̱̦͚̯̠͓̦̳̘̞̩̩̗̯͎̦̺͙͈͖͉̖̤̩̠̩͓̜͖̮͓̭̞̺̪̮͚̬͍̟̩̥̜̳͖̥͙̬̣͕͇̺̻̭̼̜̙͉̭͓̤͍̤͉̭̖̠̗̞̤̪̤̬̲̜̘̪͎̻̲̙͜͜͜ͅͅ ̧̡̨̢̧̢̢̨͈͔͙̙̼͇͖̗̠̝͖̹̫͈̬̻̳͙̰̺̠̮̮͓̪̩̫͖̘̟̲̰̫͖͉̤̱̥̤̻̫̗̠̣̺͎̥͈͕̗̖̬͕̰̞͍̻͉̫̹̜̗͍͎̠̫͉̯̪̫͖̝͙̣͕̺̯̮̯͎̰̖͉͙͖͓̥͔͜ͅͅͅO̢̨̡̧̧̢̢̢̺̹̬̝̹̻̲̺̰̯̙̺̖̘̠̖͔̪̪̞̥̳̱̗̬̩͕̼̰̜̘̠̫̳̲͓̙̩̞̜͇͖̮̩̰̗͎̫̖͚̺͈͓̱͖͇̥͈̣͔̘̰̹͍͇̞͚̰̼͈̝̜̻̺̪̞̲̪̻͔̝͖̼̮͇̮̠̳͜͜͜͜Ṋ̨̧̧̡̢̢̨̢̨̧̧͕̖̼̫͚̯̙͓͙̥̭̥̙̥̻͙̟̩̥̖̺̟͚̦̹̲̺̖̯̬̟̭̠̳͚̮̞̠̤̘͇͖̭̗͈͖̗͖̳̪̺̫͉̫̻̲̙̻̮̥̻̺̞͇̮̲̼̖̣͖͉̲̮͙̙̝̱͕̣̩̹̲̣͖͖ͅͅͅE̡̧̢̨̢̡̗͈͚͉̮̮̫̙̯͎̱̯͖̹̥͉͙̼̻̥̜̣͉̗̺̮͔̞̭͔͚̩̥̥̗͙͕̦̭̥̣̪͈̠̳̜̘̺͍̳̺̜͉̞̩̪̟͔̬̠͈̞͙̬̣̞̼͉̤͓̩͚̪̪̣̥͇͔̱͉̫͚̰̼̹̘͉͚͈̪͜͜͜ͅ ̧̡̧̢̢̨̡̢̰̮͔͍̝̞̮͕̯̜̦̙̩͎̻̼̪̘̜̻̝͉̳̳͉̘̲͙͇̯̬͔͍͓̞̘̪͖̜̳̜͔̫̘̫̭̼͇̯͚̰̞̜̝̳̘̘̭͓̳͙̼̫̠͚͉̼͇̗͍͔͕̺̙͉͎̪̲̥͖̼̲̯͚̞̤̩̙̣͜ͅͅO̢̡̧̧̧̡̧̧̧̢̬̙͔͈̱̤̦͇̰̣͖̻͇̻̼͈̟̱̥̭̱͙͉͈͈̭͓͔̬̖̺̹̳͚̹̻̲̺̠̱̠̟̞̦̳̫̭͈͍̗̟̻͕̟̱̞̖̼͎͈̼͚̫̼͔̯͙̝̱̯̖̤͇͙̤̮̪̩͓͔͉͚͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅF̧̡̧̨̫̟̥̪̺̙̜̯͚̬̬̣̞̗̦̲̙͉̹̞͍̭̦͔͙̖͇̘͈̙̠̳͚̪͕͉̰͍̖̘͍̲̩̻̹̹̭̼̫̠̮͈͕̳͓͚̞͓̯͚̗͔̖͕̮̬̳̙̜̣̫͈͔͚̺̺̳̞̠̟͙͔̪̝͎̰̜̳͇̖̣̼̞ͅͅͅ ̢̨̧̡̨̡̩͉̬̯̭̮̗͇̮̯̬̲͙̤͈͈̰͓̹̝̟̭̰͖̤̹̞͉̬̭̟͉͈̱̫̪̯͚̹̙̰͖̫̘͙͇̜̤̳̩̬͉̙̞̱͙͉̥̻̻̝̬̳̯͇̲͈͉̬͕̥̗̖̬̹̞͕̹̺̲̪͍̰̥̥̦̲̠̯̤̝̮̹̪U̡̨̢̡̡̢̨̧̨̘̦͇̹̻͙̞̘͔̞̻̙͔̫͓͈̳̣̳̘̫̗̳͉̝̠̮̯͔̮̺̠̝̜̠̪̝͓̜̯̯̲̙̻̞͖̜̤̰̙̫͚̼̥̟̝͖͙̝̖̞̺̣͉̗͕̖̭̗̰̲͔̞̹͙̘͖̻͚̪͇̻̜̖̦̞͈̝͜͜͜S̨̧̢̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̭͍̻̤̦͎̜̰̥͈̱̲͔̘̰̮͍͇͔̯͍̙̝̪̥̝̻͔̖͕̯͔̜͍̻͍̫̺̘̰͕͓̙͈̼͍̼͇̝̤̲͎̦͕͕̣͓̭̖̦̥̙̰̞͖͔͈̪̝͈̗̹̹̦̬̥̻̙̻̙͇̬̩̰̠͜͜ͅͅͅ
I remember when I did that back when I had the yandere virus. Fun times...

Out of curiosity, why does this person say it exactly? :p
Hell if I know! :b:

Top Bottom