• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ok guys, final upload for the day. And this one will be the most important one for me, because I am thinking about switching my main back to Sonic. If you could give me some critique on my gameplay, and also the strongest points of my gameplay as well, that'd be nice.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
104 people that are too busy when I'm ready to play. :p
I would play with ya man, but I lack a Wii U.

Hey Espio. I just uploaded some Smash 4 replays I had with KoP. If you could watch the Sonic vs. Little Mac one and critique my Sonic play, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I would play with ya man, but I lack a Wii U.

Hey Espio. I just uploaded some Smash 4 replays I had with KoP. If you could watch the Sonic vs. Little Mac one and critique my Sonic play, I'd appreciate it.
Where's the video at and what am I critiquing?

Also I may not be the best to ask. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Where's the video at and what am I critiquing?

Also I may not be the best to ask. :p
Sonic vs. Little Mac. I know this isn't the Sonic board, but I'd like to get opinions before I show this vid anywhere else.
But you can watch all the others if you want. They're a good watch!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ok guys, final upload for the day. And this one will be the most important one for me, because I am thinking about switching my main back to Sonic. If you could give me some critique on my gameplay, and also the strongest points of my gameplay as well, that'd be nice.

Your Sonic is definitely the most formidable of your characters I've faced so far, your Mewtwo and Wario coming very close.

You made plenty of nice reads, and your combos are pretty good too, particularly Spin Dash + U-Air.

I really wish I could give a better critique on this subject and provide more input than this, but I hope it was of at least a little help...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Your Sonic is definitely the most formidable of your characters I've faced so far, your Mewtwo and Wario coming very close.

You made plenty of nice reads, and your combos are pretty good too, particularly Spin Dash + U-Air.

I really wish I could give a better critique on this subject and provide more input than this, but I hope it was of at least a little help...
Thanks!
Any major weak points in that match? I kinda forget what specific mistakes I made :/

Top Bottom