• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's impossible for you to win now. My goodness, it feels wonderful to be on the moderators' side! :evil::demon::troll:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
man three mods on this page at the same time. might as well try and prevent them from getting to a certain number.. :p

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
The final boss appeared!

Give up hope, run now while you have a chance, lest you be frozen in fear for eternity.

:006: ~I am pretty terrifying aren't I? Rawr! :3

( *hushed muttering* Not now Char... I'm trying to be dramatic, stop ruining it. )

:006:~ But I'm plenty dramatic. Look at them cower in sight of my awesomeness! Rawr!

*sigh*

Just...

Frosty you can take it from here :facepalm:

:006: ~ :3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Gatlin isn't a bunny. He is huggable though ^^

It's impossible for you to win now. My goodness, it feels wonderful to be on the moderators' side! :evil::demon::troll:
Xiroey~ <3

Btw, to be a true bob-omb destroying moderator, you need to post at 199 bob-ombs. It's the only way.
You know, I had the same idea.

By the way, 3 Mod-ombs.
The final boss appeared!

Give up hope, run now while you have a chance, lest you be frozen in fear for eternity.

:006: ~I am pretty terrifying aren't I? Rawr! :3

( *hushed muttering* Not now Char... I'm trying to be dramatic, stop ruining it. )

:006:~ But I'm plenty dramatic. Look at them cower in sight of my awesomeness! Rawr!

*sigh*

Just...

Frosty you can take it from here :facepalm:

:006: ~ :3

*sigh* Howdy. FalKoopa's already been here.

But, since no one has posted in forever, here:
I've been in the Commodore 64 mood lately.

Oh, and congrats-You know what? Honestly, I don't even care. I mean good Lord MVG! What were you thinking?!
I've seen you do dumb things, I've seen you do stupid things, but this is beyond ridiculous! What are you ranting over?! What? That there isn't anyone around? You can't just tell people to do something! That's not how life works.

Oh wow here we go, "Oh there is no one to count with so I'll complain." Well I'm sorry but the world doesn't revolve around you. People have lives you know, something you need to learn. Also, when you expect a PM from Xiroey, I really hope it slaps some sense into you. There's nothing redeemable about this. and only makes you look like a spoiled brat. Any other mod would be snapping at you. And if anything, that's what is needed here. A lecture. Also tell him nicely he doesn't need to do this. He's a moderator, not a therapist. Pity doesn't do good for the soul that doesn't need it.

And yes, that whole music thing is pointless. You should've listened to Aerodrome when you had the chance. I sure do. It was a lame joke at best, regardless of what others said. A bad joke is one thing, but this was expected. You know just as well as I do that surprise is key to humor. Don't ever throw that away.

So yes, you are an idiot. And please don't tell me you called everyone a "peasant". You did, didn't you? Well that's just great. Oh I'm sorry! Here, let me play the world's tiniest violin for you. Don't be blaming anyone! As there's no one to blame but yourself. Grow up.
Oh, and don't tell me "Well they understand." Because you and I both know that this was an idiotic move and Old Shame. Let's keep it that way shall we?

Sincerely,
Future MisterVideoGaming.
P.S.: BTW replace that Mr. G&W avi you have. Don't you know that green plush toys are all the rage now?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
8 Reasons why I'll take my leave with these threads after this round.
Edit: Oh past MVG, you so silly.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
A sleeping Charizard blocked your path.

:006:
*sigh* Howdy. FalKoopa's already been here.

But, since no one has posted in forever, here:
I've been in the Commodore 64 mood lately.

Oh, and congrats-You know what? Honestly, I don't even care. There has been little action on this thread for 'bout a couple hours now (heck, I'm kinda surprised you all came this late). I haven't seen anyone post here for a long time. All I've been doing is watching MST3K and debating with Capps and Mimgrim. And occasionally going on the social thread. I haven't seen anyone post here period.

It's gotten to the point where I tried to start a conversation with a mod. Yeah yeah I know. "Oh look at him he's desperate" well try waiting for users to never come! It's fun I know! I mean that's how bad it's gotten. It's like everyone up and left or something. And I've seen them online, it's like they quit this game. Funny huh? Heck even the most active users haven't been here. I know we've had some dry patches but sheesh it's gotten insane.

It's really just been me and my music. My pointless, obscure music. Heck admittedly the only reason why I've been doing this is because I thought it would be an interesting gimmick. You know, something different from the "I'll get you next time". At least something interesting to freshen things up. I honestly don't know about the scoreboard, I'll probably erase it later. You know, to save up space. You can keep count if you want.

Why am I rambling you ask? I dunno, isn't that what I always do? "Paranoid" Gamer as everyone says.
Look at him, in another paranoid rant about guests or hijacking or something. I guess it just nice to talk after all this time.
But hey, what do I know, I'm just a "peasant" in your eyes. Don't mind me, I'll just be here and stuff.

:006:~Yes! Give up! My awesomeness is too much for you! also Rawr!

~It's no use!
:sonic: ~Go away! You are THE WORST boss in video game history!

~Take this!!!
:sonic:~Stop encouraging him!

:009:
~Silver used infinite glitch. It's super effective!
:sonic: Aaaaah! all of you! Just. Aaah!

((I'm having a bit too much fun today))

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
9 bob-ombs I've just been a bit lazy playing pokemon and stuff..
Eh, I know. The thing is I've noticed I've been on this board a bit too much. I'm thinking of at least cutting back. It's just probably a slow day today and I'm just complaining for the sake of complaining but it's been some that has been bothering me and I should take it into consideration.

Edit: And a few months later...

A sleeping Charizard blocked your path.

:006:~Yes! Give up! My awesomeness is too much for you! also Rawr!

~It's no use!
:sonic: ~Go away! You are THE WORST boss in video game history!

~Take this!!!
:sonic:~Stop encouraging him!

:009:
~Silver used infinite glitch. It's super effective!
:sonic: Aaaaah! all of you! Just. Aaah!

((I'm having a bit too much fun today))
...I'm serious. All that. It wasn't joking.
Edit: Wow. I was an idiot back then wasn't I?
Also it's the "Infinite Telekinesis Glitch". It's always good to be specific.

Last edited:

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Eh, I know. The thing is I've noticed I've been on this board a bit too much. I'm thinking of at least cutting back. It's just probably a slow day today but it's been some that has been bothering me and I should take it into consideration.

...I'm serious. All that. it wasn't joking.
I had a feeling. I was hoping to possibly get a laugh out of you, but no dice I suppose...

Check your PM's btw.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I had a feeling. I was hoping to possibly get a laugh out of you, but no dice I suppose...

Check your PM's btw.

I'm fine, don't worry 'bout me. The last thing I want is for someone else to feel bad.

BTW I missed this:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Xiroey~ <3

Btw, to be a true bob-omb destroying moderator, you need to post at 199 bob-ombs. It's the only way.
Yes.

Also this game just got heavily in favour of the moderators, so I propose that we steadily reduce the number of bob-ombs needed to win the "game".

What do you guys think? I think 100 at this point is the best number, but 150 or 125 is ok with me.

No hype in a game that's not really winnable with like, 50 new mods. <:

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
and i am getting over from being sick as well.. i can't even play games when I'm sick (not counting a cold)
lol Xiroey
maybe between 100 or 50?

Last edited:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I wanna say 100 for simplicity's sake, and to keep it on a double-zero number; but that may become too easy then. I've seen the frequent posters in this thread reach 200 and even 400 or 500 at times in the past. I just think they need to be given slightly more of a chance overall. It's more fun to crush their dreams in the 180-199 rather than the below 50 mark anyways~

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
literally cannot like this post enough

i keep trying to like it again but it just unlikes it
LOL
I have lowered the amount of bob-ombs needed.
Yay, we get to camp this thread now! <3

*hugs you*

LOL

Yay, we get to camp this thread now! <3

*hugs you*
Quoting yourself is like, the new thing now.

5 mod-ombs.

Wow, I just got superninja'd.

:sonic:~You're too slow!

@: ^...Yup, this is going to become a thing now. :tired:

Last edited:
Top Bottom