• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
In short, an lot of things been piling up on me since yesterday and to top it off today someone i knew died in an automobile crash. I'm just burnt out
Aww, man, that's horrible... My condolences to you, Kon. Hope you can work through this.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs i can't decide who to root for in the NHL playoffs with the Ducks and Wild chucked out.
Well, I'm rooting for everyone except the Capitals since the Capitals are expected to take the cup by a good amount of people, myself included. :p

In all seriousness, my top team that's still in is Tampa Bay. The Lightning are my 3rd favorite team in the league overall. I wanted them to beat the Blackhawks really badly last year, and I would love to see the bolts take it this year and make up for last year.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I'm rooting for everyone except the Capitals since the Capitals are expected to take the cup by a good amount of people, myself included. :p

In all seriousness, my top team that's still in is Tampa Bay. The Lightning are my 3rd favorite team in the league overall. I wanted them to beat the Blackhawks really badly last year, and I would love to see the bolts take it this year and make up for last year.
Well after they beat out the Wild, I'm rooting for anyone but Dallas, so I'm picking the San Jose Sharks this year. I know they've never won a SC before, but they gotta win one sometime.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I dunno what you're talking about, that was pretty great. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom