• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Yeah, ha.

Imagine if EVERYBODY right now was Fal. And he was just lonely and ridiculously hansome even though I haven't met him and am not sure if he I am a boy or a girl.
Hahaha.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
24 Bob-ombs.
Yeah, ha.

Imagine if EVERYBODY right now was Fal. And he was just lonely and ridiculously hansome even though I haven't met him and am not sure if he I am a boy or a girl.
Hahaha.
...You think I'm joking right now, don't you?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The heck? I haven't hijacked anyone's account lol.
Yes you did!
Here's the evidence!
Eh, it's not like I need this excuse for an account anymore. Yeah, I've been spying on you guys this whole time.

My name? You already know me, admit it. I hijacked this account weeks ago. We had this plan since the very beginning. It was only a matter of time before we'd strike. And then MisterVideoGaming came along. It was perfect, no one knew about this kid. It could've been anyone! To you, it was just another kid looking for some knew information. But to us, it was a gateway.

Why'd I do it? You've said it yourself. You wanted more of a challenge, and we gave it to you. Aren't you happy? Don't you feel better knowing that we care? We didn't have to. But, Since you so politely asked. We just did the favor and pulled this shtick right under your noses!

Though I'm quite surprised no one has caught on to me since now. All those questions, all those videos. And no one ever found out the symbolism behind them. It's only a matter of time before our secret plan come into action. And there will be nothing that could stop it. But, until then. I'm leaving. This is FalKoopa, signing out.
Just play along...
Oh, and since you're here. Again.
You get this:
Did I mention I listen to a lot of OC remixes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nope, I don't have the power to do it. I'm a mere moderator, not an admin/super mod.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nope, I don't have the power to do it. I'm a mere moderator, not an admin/super mod.
Cut! Cut!
Look, buddy, I understand, but right now we're in the middle of a story arc where you're a supervillain.
...Look lust go with it...
Everyone! Back to your position!
...And action!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
9 Bob-ombs.
You know, here's what I'll do. I'll try putting those paragraphs of Forum Fight. just to see what they can do with it...

Top Bottom