• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
LE GASPING!!!
Eh, it's not like I need this excuse for an account anymore. Yeah, I've been spying on you guys this whole time.
My name? You already know me, admit it. I hijacked this account weeks ago. We had this plan since the very beginning. It was only a matter of time before we'd strike. And then MisterVideoGaming came along. It was perfect, no one knew about this kid. It could've been anyone! To you, it was just another kid looking for some knew information. But to us, it was a gateway.

Why'd I do it? You've said it yourself. You wanted more of a challenge, and we gave it to you. Aren't you happy? Don't you feel better knowing that we care? We didn't have to. But, Since you so politely asked. We just did the favor and pulled this shtick right under your noses!

Though I'm quite surprised no one has caught on to me since now. All those questions, all those videos. And no one ever found out the symbolism behind them. It's only a matter of time before our secret plan come into action. And there will be nothing that could stop it. But, until then. I'm leaving. This is FalKoopa, signing out.

...WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE AM I?!...
...Who are you people?...
...Oh! A counting game! I love those!
Let's see...
...So, that would be...
84 Bob-ombs, right?
...Say, who posted for me? I hope they're nice.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
88 Bob-ombs.
Who's this "Fal" you're talking about?
...Sorry, I haven't been on SmashBoards in a while cause someone hijacked my account. Weird huh?

Top Bottom