• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

:073:...

The tentacles are strong out here in the sea...

I will have to call you... "Kraken."

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Sad day for today's nuzlocke. . .

Locked in a double battle right before entering fallarbor town, my party dwindled down and this last step before, my two healthiest pokemon plop the swinub and sibs the beedrill.
Switching out was not an option, they had to fight and in a desperate attempt to survive, and in the end a sick move burned one of them out

Sorry plop. . . today isn't your day, you helped save sibs and kept everyone else to the town at the cost of your life. You will definitely not be forgotten.

I ****ING HATE CRITICAL HITS! ****ING HELL.

Don't we all. . .

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Holy ****...!

That was only 35 alerts.

******* Christ, I trusted you guys.

Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
what is your castle name so i can visit you in Fates :p
On my default normal run, it's Almostia.

On my lunatic run, it will be called Plop Centeal once I get there.

Sad day for today's nuzlocke. . .

Locked in a double battle right before entering fallarbor town, my party dwindled down and this last step before, my two healthiest pokemon plop the swinub and sibs the beedrill.
Switching out was not an option, they had to fight and in a desperate attempt to survive, and in the end a sick move burned one of them out

Sorry plop. . . today isn't your day, you helped save sibs and kept everyone else to the town at the cost of your life. You will definitely not be forgotten.

Don't we all. . .
If I must die to save my friends... So be it.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Badges:

The Main Six:
:002: FalKoopa Lv.20
:017: Darkpit Lv.21
:056: SilverEra Lv.19
:012: Plop Lv.19
:033: Hat Lv.19
:050: KoP Lv.20
Boxed:
:013: Vacuos Lv.3
:052: Katt Lv.10
:021: Flyer Lv.15
Dead:
:041: Kon
:064: Unikorn
SO UNI EVOLVED AND AFTER ONE ****ING LEVEL HE GETS NAILED BY A ****ING CRITICAL AND AAAGGGH
Hmph, so my species clause took effect on Route 6 and after three encounters I got nothing. Then, I had to traverse through Diglett Cave, an area where you can potentially lose something because of the 5% chance of running into a Dugtrio and they're either at Lv.29 or Lv.31 which is absolutely insane at this point in the game. I was considering using a repel to force an encounter with one but I decided against it due to how risky it is. Anyways, I caught a Diglett and went onto Route 11 and caught a Spearow. Not much else happened outside all of this.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Oh great. . . now kappa my lombre just fell to a crit in the next route. . . so now not only do i have to put kop the laxy useless sloth back on (because the other two in the box are clave the hm slave, and a useless ditto) but now i only have 4 battle ready team members of sibs, seluna, zyon, and linen. . . if things keep going as they are I'm not sure if I'm going to survive the nuzlocke. . .

Holy ****...!

That was only 35 alerts.

******* Christ, I trusted you guys.

On my default normal run, it's Almostia.

On my lunatic run, it will be called Plop Centeal once I get there.

If I must die to save my friends... So be it.
Hey i tried to discourage it mate

And i know sibs certainly appreciates it. . .

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Oh great. . . now kappa my lombre just fell to a crit in the next route. . . so now not only do i have to put kop the laxy useless sloth back on (because the other two in the box are clave the hm slave, and a useless ditto) but now i only have 4 battle ready team members of sibs, seluna, zyon, and linen. . . if things keep going as they are I'm not sure if I'm going to survive the nuzlocke. . .

Hey i tried to discourage it mate

And i know sibs certainly appreciates it. . .

Oh no, I thought it was funny. That was only a jest.

Top Bottom