• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

I got a scary story.

Something something something something AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT!

The end.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Oh! O think I remember that from when I was on desktop. I'm on mobile now So I can't see it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Mandala comes here every once in a while. His signature used to be a bunch of Steelixes with two shinies in the mix.

Now, all I see are Onixes taking their place.
It is my April Fools sig; now I need like 68 Metal Coats to evolve them again. :urg:

D

Deleted member

32 Nui Harimes
easy I was on desktop when I posted it :p
It almost blew up my desktop so i can't imagine what it's like on mobile.
and not yet :lol:
You really should watch it.
67 Bob-ombs

Nope, don't really stay till the end of credits unless I know there's going to be something there.

That's kind of disappointing though. Hamon was cool.
I always watch the credits on final and semi finale episodes of anything important.

At least Joseph still sort of uses it, I felt the same way but then i grew to like the stands even more.
Um, yeah, sure...
*Eyeing the lion nervously*
Why are you looking at the Lion like that?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Team:

:156: Hellraiser: Lvl. 15
:074: Gaia: Lvl. 14
:194: Whoopi: Lvl. 11
:092: KoP: Lvl. 13
:016:Harpy: Lvl. 12

In PC:

:161:Brownie: Lvl. 3
:041: Luna: Lvl. 2
:027: Golden: Lvl. 6

Dead:

:010:Heimlich: Died at the Ruins of Alph

We have arrived at Azalea Town, having trekked through Union Cave and catching a new friend within it;

A :027:, aptly nicknamed Golden.

I shall take my rest here... It looks like there is trouble brewing in the town, and I want to be wide awake to face it.

Going to bed, now. Night, all.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Long ago, there was a very special breed of horses. Majestic, elegant, graceful... These were unicorns. They had lived a peaceful life among humans for a millennium.

But eventually, humans grew greedy. They destroyed many unicorns and used their fur as material for whatever creations they could make. Eventually, there was only one unicorn left.

As it was surrounded by humans at an icy ledge, the final unicorn had fallen backwards and fell into the icy ravine. The humans gave up trying to get it; it would be impossible to get it then.

Years went by.

A pair of young explorers had been exploring the planet, trying to discover new land for their research. Eventually, they came across a large block of ice in what was once a frozen ravine. They heated and unthawed it to reveal what seemed to be a horse.

A month later, the creature regained consciousness. It saw one of the explorers and stabbed it immedietly with it's horn in a fit of rage. When the other explorer came out and saw his friend ran through by the animal, he panicked and tried to call for help on his cellular device. As soon as the call got through, the beast impaled the youth with great force. He dropped the phone and it broke.

This beast was... No, is the last unicorn.

In order to honor his race, the unicorn changed his name to Unikorn. He set out to have revenge against the humans for everything that they've done to him.

Victim after victim... Death after death... Unikorn's killing spree was out of control. Nobody was safe. Not the angel, not the phantoms, not even the ploppers.

Eventually, Unikorn found two new potential victims. He rammed into their house as the two soon-to-be victims turned their heads towards the door in shock. Unikorn ran towards the male as fast as he could, fully intending to impale him.

"No!" the girl said, pulling him out of the way. The girl pulled out a lighter and the boy pulled out a barrel of oil that they kept safe in case an emergency such as this were to happen.

The male quickly opened the barrel and dumped it over the unicorn before it could react. Meanwhile, the girl did what she did best: burning things alive.

Unikorn felt heat. Unikorn felt what may as well have been the sun on him, for he was as hot as could be, being on fire; an exact opposite of what he felt his first defeat. He ran around the house in a last ditch effort to burn the siblings down as well as himself. Luckily for the humans, they had an escape route reasy just in case something terrible like this ever happened.

As the two escaped, they looked behind them to see their house burning down behind them, as well as Unikorn putting in one final effort to survive. Tragically, he failed.

The species of unicorn had become extinct once again.

That wasn't so much of a scary story as much as it was an action story, but I digress.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Long ago, there was a very special breed of horses. Majestic, elegant, graceful... These were unicorns. They had lived a peaceful life among humans for a millennium.

But eventually, humans grew greedy. They destroyed many unicorns and used their fur as material for whatever creations they could make. Eventually, there was only one unicorn left.

As it was surrounded by humans at an icy ledge, the final unicorn had fallen backwards and fell into the icy ravine. The humans gave up trying to get it; it would be impossible to get it then.

Years went by.

A pair of young explorers had been exploring the planet, trying to discover new land for their research. Eventually, they came across a large block of ice in what was once a frozen ravine. They heated and unthawed it to reveal what seemed to be a horse.

A month later, the creature regained consciousness. It saw one of the explorers and stabbed it immedietly with it's horn in a fit of rage. When the other explorer came out and saw his friend ran through by the animal, he panicked and tried to call for help on his cellular device. As soon as the call got through, the beast impaled the youth with great force. He dropped the phone and it broke.

In order to honor his race, the unicorn changed his name to Unikorn. He set out to have revenge against the humans for everything that they've done to him.

Victim after victim... Death after death... Unikorn's killing spree was out of control. Nobody was safe. Not the angel, not the phantoms, not even the ploppers.

Eventually, Unikorn found two new potential victims. He rammed into their house as the two soon-to-be victims turned their heads towards the door in shock. Unikorn ran towards the male as fast as he could, fully intending to impale him.

"No!" the girl said, pulling him out of the way. The girl pulled out a lighter and the boy pulled out a barrel of oil that they kept safe in case an emergency such as this were to happen.

The male quickly opened the barrel and dumped it over the unicorn before it could react. Meanwhile, the girl did what she did best: burning things alive.

Unikorn felt heat. Unikorn felt what may as well have been the sun on him, for he was as hot as could be, being on fire; an exact opposite of what he felt his first defeat. He ran around the house in a last ditch effort to burn the siblings down as well as himself. Luckily for the humans, they had an escape route reasy just in case something terrible like this ever happened.

As the two escaped, they looked behind them to see their house burning down behind them, as well as Unikorn putting in one final effort to survive. Tragically, he failed.

That wasn't so much of a scary story as much as it was an action story, but I digress.
....was those siblings me and konnie...burning uni the vicious mass murdering unicorn alive?
What the hell :laugh:
Siiiiigh, A+ for your effort anyhow it was kind of worth it :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

*attempts a test run for an upcoming nuzlocke*
*catches a Rattata*
*Gets hit by a critical*
*Goes to heal*
*Gets hit by another critical*
*Goes to heal again*
*Gets hit by another critical and it kills*

Now this is what we call bull****.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just now noticed we're the official thread.

So when do we get our own merchandise?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
-Non Breaker Mode -

Miitomo is weird
Amazingly weird.

Years went by.

That story was... unicorny.

:231:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
That story was amazing! No wonder we haven't seen Uni lately! I'm assuming the siblings were Luma and Kon?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Years went by.

That...."sniff"...that was beautiful.

*attempts a test run for an upcoming nuzlocke*
*catches a Rattata*
*Gets hit by a critical*
*Goes to heal*
*Gets hit by another critical*
*Goes to heal again*
*Gets hit by another critical and it kills*

Now this is what we call bull****.
And this.....is also beautiful. :rotfl:

I just now noticed we're the official thread.

So when do we get our own merchandise?
I'm on it. I can see it now~

Substitute Plushes.....Pony Plushes....BOB-OMB PLU-oh wait all of those things already exist....

....what kind of merchandise would we be able to utilize?

D

Deleted member

That...."sniff"...that was beautiful.

And this.....is also beautiful. :rotfl:

I'm on it. I can see it now~

Substitute Plushes.....Pony Plushes....BOB-OMB PLU-oh wait all of those things already exist....

....what kind of merchandise would we be able to utilize?
Golden Plushies.

Top Bottom