• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
41 people are gonna "fix" that spaghetti
No need to be startled, want to look around for something else then?

Stroheim is the greatest in the world! SEKAI ICHI!!!

It's not brought up much but it's mentioned sometimes, as two characters from the previous parts return. (You saw the thing after the credits in BT right?)

But it's more about Stands now.

Stands are one of the most unique and creative things in the series.
Fluttershy actually looks pretty cute with that...

That reminds me, have you seen Kill La Kill yet?

and how does your device not explode when you post something that big on mobile?
easy I was on desktop when I posted it :p and not yet :lol:

45 baited posts :p and Plop took the bait :troll:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Team:

:156: Hellraiser: Lvl. 14
:074: Gaia: Lvl. 13
:194: Whoopi: Lvl. 6
:092: KoP: Lvl. 10
:016:Harpy: Lvl. 4

In PC:

:161:Brownie: Lvl. 3
:041: Luna: Lvl. 2

Dead:

:010:Heimlich: Died at the Ruins of Alph

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

and i think i was here!
...for a good part of it anyway :tired:
though it was mostly to troll konnie... Anyway...NONE OF YOU GUYS TOLD ME HOW YOUR DAYS WERE!!!!!
Other than spending some time with a friend of mine just a while ago? Pretty ****ty, actually.
Thanks for asking.

D

Deleted member

....uh why be hostile to me...just fir asking how a day went...which you didn't even need to answet...
I'm still rather miffed over the RP, which was something I came home to after a 5 ****in' hour drive on the freeway with backed up traffic in the rain while fighting off Benadryll-induced drowsiness (thank GOD I wasn't the one driving...).

Honestly, if it weren't for the pleasant time I spent with my friend earlier tonight, I'd be just about ready to cuss out everyone indiscriminately.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm still rather miffed over the RP, which was something I came home to after a 5 ****in' hour drive on the freeway with backed up traffic in the rain while fighting off Benadryll-induced drowsiness (thank GOD I wasn't the one driving...).

Honestly, if it weren't for the pleasant time I spent with my friend earlier tonight, I'd be just about ready to cuss out everyone indiscriminately.
Calm down, Goldie.

Anger leads only to trouble (and red lightsabers)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

>Magikarp is Level 15.
>Still uses Splash.

YOU CAN USE TACKLE, DUDE.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

...wow you really do have an anger problem.

And i understand wanting to cuss me out, but not put in public in others and ESPECIALLY not wanting to cuss out OTHERS who have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

i mean seriously how would you feel if some poor fool cursed you out of nowhere just because someone pissed them off.

Look if you want to yell at me, i can take it, but don't make others suffer just because of what you've been through today

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
68 Bob-ombs
41 people are gonna "fix" that spaghetti
No need to be startled, want to look around for something else then?

Stroheim is the greatest in the world! SEKAI ICHI!!!

It's not brought up much but it's mentioned sometimes, as two characters from the previous parts return. (You saw the thing after the credits in BT right?)

But it's more about Stands now.

Stands are one of the most unique and creative things in the series.
Fluttershy actually looks pretty cute with that...

That reminds me, have you seen Kill La Kill yet?

and how does your device not explode when you post something that big on mobile?
Nope, don't really stay till the end of credits unless I know there's going to be something there.

That's kind of disappointing though. Hamon was cool.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...wow you really do have an anger problem.

And i understand wanting to cuss me out, but not put in public in others and ESPECIALLY not wanting to cuss out OTHERS who have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

i mean seriously how would you feel if some poor fool cursed you out of nowhere just because someone pissed them off.

Look if you want to yell at me, i can take it, but don't make others suffer just because of what you've been through today
Except I'm not.
I already said that because of spending time with a friend of mine, I'm not at that point.

D

Deleted member

You said you could or would of been.
Just saying that is completely unfair and unjustified to anyone not involved regardless
Whenever I reach that point, I'm generally smart enough to stay off the boards until I've cooled off enough to refrain from taking it out on everyone.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
- Non Breaker Mode -

Eh, let's move on. I don't think talking about it like will help him cool down. Talk about something else.

Top Bottom