• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The drawing is probably in a bin somewhere in the house. I've kept most of my old crayon drawings in bins in my room and a few other parts of the house, mostly for sentimental value.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Pokemon drawing story:
So several years ago, my aunt injured her foot after dropping (and breaking) a cake platter on it. She was only able to walk with a cane for a while after that.

I was only recently getting into Pokemon at the time (it was mostly just the anime, though) and started doing a few drawings of Pokemon with crayons. My aunt asked me if I could create and draw a Pokemon for her, and one to utilize a cane theme since she was then stuck walking with one. I was happy to do that for her and I ended up drawing this short, monkey-like creature. It was mostly pink in color, It had a blue belly and featureless blue feet, a long tail, a head covered in numerous large spikes, and it carried a cane as a weapon, with an identical color to that of it's main body color. Later on, I ended up drawing it a few more times and did a thing similar to Nidoran, with a very obvious color-difference depending on the gender.

Now, can you guess what me and my aunt with for it's name? We decided to call the little thing "Canechu". :teeth:.

Uncreative as the name was, it was just a fun and kind little gesture for a little kid to make to his aunt, who was in some pain and was physically impaired. The memory of the drawing somehow vanished from my head for years until today, though.
Huh, nice tidbit

Also speaking of pokemon, kind of reminds me of a randomized pokemon nuzlocke me and my siblings are doing since 2 days ago. Hearing you speak of it makes mine cime to mind.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's a feature only available to premium members. It allows them to turn the names of normal users purple, and it also changes their title to say "Pranked!".

Huh, nice tidbit

Also speaking of pokemon, kind of reminds me of a randomized pokemon nuzlocke me and my siblings are doing since 2 days ago. Hearing you speak of it makes mine cime to mind.

I've never tried a Nuzlocke before.

And this coming from someone who honestly has very limited experience with the Pokemon games (I only own two of them, currently....) it's probably something I'll never be attempting either. Regardless, I wish you all luck with yours.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've seen a lot of people on this site attempt nuzlockes and report their progress on it. They also often name their Pokemon after people they've met on the site.

A few were renamed after me, but from what I can recall all of them were short-lived....

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

So I'm in the crew for a musical, yeah? For the party we're gonna have, I'm thinking of baking something, but I don't know what to bake...

Last edited:

Pixel_

Smash Ace
177 I got an error saying I need to put in at least 10 characters

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

It's a feature only available to premium members. It allows them to turn the names of normal users purple, and it also changes their title to say "Pranked!".

I've never tried a Nuzlocke before.

And this coming from someone who honestly has very limited experience with the Pokemon games (I only own two of them, currently....) it's probably something I'll never be attempting either. Regardless, I wish you all luck with yours.
I don't see why not, you don't need to know much about pokemon, just know the basics of the games and the core rules of nuzlocke

And you can wish luck for me and kyler. . . katt was too late and died to the first gym

Last edited:
Top Bottom