• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

106 mosquitoes still in my room
That doesn't sound good.

A mosquito got into my house twice within the past two weeks. Both mosquitoes somehow ended up entering my room by nighttime......I managed to swat them both, though.

My least favorite part about it was actually the lighting and shading, lol. I didn't recognize Shining Armor at first because of it.
The lighting was a bit awkward too, at least in avatar form on this site.

I thought it might've looked good at first, but oh well, you don't always get the results you expect/want.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

My roommates had left the window in our room open for a really long time. It seems there was a hole in it because we had at least 20-30 mosquitoes in our room after that. I closed the window and opened the door, hoping they would leave the room. The majority of them stayed. I've killed most of them, but there are still a few flying around. And breeding. *shudders*

116 ponies (why are there so many)
A handful of people came to this thread, became regulars, were introduced to MLP, and became bronies. There aren't that many though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My roommates had left the window in our room open for a really long time. It seems there was a hole in it because we had at least 20-30 mosquitoes in our room after that. I closed the window and opened the door, hoping they would leave the room. The majority of them stayed. I've killed most of them, but there are still a few flying around. And breeding. *shudders*
Yikes.......that is definitely a serious problem. Keep checking every nook and cranny of the room that you can reach. If they're not flying around they're probably hiding in tight spaces behind or under furniture.

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
127 Puppies

I'm not pranked anymore!:surprised::sadeyes:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Kind of a random thing for me to bring up, but it occurred to me today that several years ago I drew a fanmade Pokemon.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The first prank you received was my doing. I'll let someone else make you purple this time. :p

This warrants sharing the picture, KoP :p
I would except I have no idea where it is right now lol. It was something I drew with crayons on a piece of construction paper when I was little. Never got a picture of it uploaded to any of the computers in the house.

I've remembered the story behind it distinctly, though.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Pokemon drawing story:
So several years ago, my aunt injured her foot after dropping (and breaking) a cake platter on it. She was only able to walk with a cane for a while after that.

I was only recently getting into Pokemon at the time (it was mostly just the anime, though) and started doing a few drawings of Pokemon with crayons. My aunt asked me if I could create and draw a Pokemon for her, and one to utilize a cane theme since she was then stuck walking with one. I was happy to do that for her and I ended up drawing this short, monkey-like creature. It was mostly pink in color, it had a blue belly and featureless blue feet, a long tail, a head covered in numerous large spikes and it carried a cane as a weapon, with an identical color to that of it's main body color. Later on, I ended up drawing it a few more times and did a thing similar to Nidoran, with a very obvious color-difference depending on the gender.

Now, can you guess what me and my aunt went with for it's name? We decided to call the little thing "Canechu". :teeth:.

Uncreative as the name was, it was just a fun and kind little gesture for a little kid to make to his aunt, who was in some pain and was physically impaired. The memory of the drawing somehow vanished from my head for years until today, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom