• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That finale......

(Major Walking Dead spoilers)

There were a lot of horrific moments that showed how cruel, cold, violent and crazy the Saviors are.

Yet, there were also some touching moments, but in the end the group found themselves in the worst position since they wound up at Terminus. And somebody died at Negan's hands, but it was shown from the victim's point of view only and the death was left on a cliffhanger. That's one card they haven't played before. I was so terrified for Abraham and Glenn, more than anyone else. And for all I know it could very well be either of them that Negan killed.

At the very least, it seems like Morgan was able to get Carol to safety at the Hilltop. He also finally killed someone (a Savior to be specific) so that Carol wouldn't die, and did so without showing any regret or emotional turmoil. I'm sure he still holds much of his beliefs, but he made a promise to Rick that he'd bring Carol back. He wasn't gonna take any chances to blow it.

....I wish I could say more, but I probably need to just calm down and head to bed soon. I was panicked and stressed just watching the entire thing, lol

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
That finale......

(Major Walking Dead spoilers)

There were a lot of horrific moments that showed how cruel, cold, violent and crazy the Saviors are.

Yet, there were also some touching moments, but in the end the group found themselves in the worst position since they wound up at Terminus. And somebody died at Negan's hands, but it was shown from the victim's point of view only and the death was left on a cliffhanger. That's one card they haven't played before. I was so terrified for Abraham and Glenn, more than anyone else. And for all I know it could very well be either of them that Negan killed.

At the very least, it seems like Morgan was able to get Carol to safety at the Hilltop. He also finally killed someone (a Savior to be specific) so that Carol wouldn't die, and did so without showing any regret or emotional turmoil. I'm sure he still holds much of his beliefs, but he made a promise to Rick that he'd bring Carol back. He wasn't gonna take any chances to blow it.

....I wish I could say more, but I probably need to just calm down and head to bed soon. I was panicked and stressed just watching the entire thing, lol
Good night, and I'm happy to hear you out on what you thought before you leave.

D

Deleted member

Life Fibers, son!
Should have known.

That's why you're trying to enslave me so badly....
.....I'm a potential threat to the overall plan, aren't I....?

Well then....
Have fun knowing I'm still not in your control....
*teleports away*

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I was able to change my avatar at school, yay.
I'm not able to upload the full image to the post avatars thread or post the skills yet since I probably can't get on a database for MHX/Gen, boo.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

If what you say is true, tell me what I am looking at now?

A computer?

Something more specific, you idiot!

Smashboards?

BESIDES THAT!!!

Oh...I got nothing then...but you, Great King, do you know?
.....uh....well....you see, I think what I'm seeing that he's seeing is......um....

........NON-SPECIFIC EXCUSE! "flips a table and runs away"

Top Bottom