• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
A thing from ssbwiki:

"Pichu is currently ranked 1st in the S+ tier, a huge improvement over its G placement. After 1.03's removal of wavedashing, many players found out that Pichu, despite its poor range, had incredible chain grabbing capabilities, being able to chain grab all of the top tiers efficiently with zero-to-death combos every time. Mew2King himself was shocked by this discovery, and dropped all of his mains in favor of Pichu, and other Fox and Falco mains did the same soon after. Because of this, Fox and Falco dropped to the bottom tier alongside Bowser and Ness, who were terrible to begin with. Due to how quickly Pichu jumped, many Melee players called Pichu the god of Smash, being capable of defeating any character at any time without trying, leading to most urging for it to be banned, much like Meta Knight in Brawl. These people were quickly shot down, as Pichu was just too adorable for them to take notice of its sheer brokenness. This new era has since been dubbed "20GS", after Pokémon Gold and Silver, the games of which Pichu debuted."
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Devil May Plop Devil May Plop Why do u hate Roy then, out of curiosity?

Edit: I just noticed that almost all of my mains swapped in the past few minutes. It went Morrin > Marth for the original, Roy > Fobin for Melee, Mobin > Lucina for Brawl, Lucina > Ike for 3ds 4, and Forrin stayed on wii u 4.
Are we ranking then by character or by how fun they are in Smash?

If it's the former, I don't dislike him, he's just my least favorite of those characters.

If it's gameplay, I just can't get any of the Marths down, even though he plays totally different.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Are we ranking then by character or by how fun they are in Smash?

If it's the former, I don't dislike him, he's just my least favorite of those characters.

If it's gameplay, I just can't get any of the Marths down, even though he plays totally different.
Smash universe only, actually. It goes by both personality and playstyle in smash 4.

Another thing from ssbwiki:
"Falco is so bad that even though there's 56 characters, Falco ranks at 59th place . Falco's shoot game is bad. How does he expect to survive in Compton when he can get the drop on a dude, huh? Also, Falco aint got no bars. He raps worse than Meek Mill and Future combined. Soulja Boy can out rap Falco in his sleep. The only thing good about Falco is his strong af dab game. Whenever he dabs the whole world stops just see it (Fox's dab game is weak tho)."
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

60 dab games

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Smash universe only, actually. It goes by both personality and playstyle in smash 4.

Another thing from ssbwiki:
"Falco is so bad that even though there's 56 characters, Falco ranks at 59th place . Falco's shoot game is bad. How does he expect to survive in Compton when he can get the drop on a dude, huh? Also, Falco aint got no bars. He raps worse than Meek Mill and Future combined. Soulja Boy can out rap Falco in his sleep. The only thing good about Falco is his strong af dab game. Whenever he dabs the whole world stops just see it (Fox's dab game is weak tho)."
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

60 dab games
Well, Ike still reigns supreme either way.

Except for his victory quotes.

Oh god, his victory quotes.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
67 Broken images.

Although, I won't deny that a very likely reason I don't like much about this is simply because I've never played an FE game. :lol: I might've enjoyed this one more if I was more familiar with the series.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
69 Bob-Ombs on the wall.

EDIT: I may or may not have unintentionally screwed up the flow.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Neat!

Also, I checked out Wikipedia to see if they did anything for April Fools'. Was not disappointed.
Imo mlp Forums did nothing compared to how much Smashboards did.. they just made everyone an alicorn and changed some of the emotes.. and had a banner..
Well, I never knew I was related to Flutters :lol:
In game daughter :p but then again my characters name there is Fluttershy to :p

Btw PY your character is Say'ri

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Melee tournament is tomorrow.

:marthmelee: