• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
21 bob-ombs

FE? ech

To make it worse. They made me roy.... and a weird one at that. Everyone else has like legit artwork.

Ech

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
25 commemorations of last year's April Fool's prank(Shaqboards) with the current EmblemBoards prank

It's funny because it's 12:32AM April 2nd here so April Fool's is over here. EmblemBoards is pretty cool though haha.

Meanwhile, I competed in a small yet fun 'tournament' at the games/anime club that I go to after university. I made it to the next round which I'll play next week. Not a serious tournament since it's 3 minutes and 4 player smash. xD

I'm attending my first Pokkén Tournament tomorrow though, hopefully I won't get bodied too hard. OTL

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm just dissapointed they didn't give us a selection to choose from and just gave everyone one at random.
I don't like mine :/

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Ok /r/ssbm is doing something right.
I like the suggestion someone made for osu!boards that I saw :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
43 morning-ombs.

Since I'm a FE noob, does anybody here know the name of my character in my avatar?

Edit: I found the Fire Emblem wiki. I am apparently a Sothe.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Due to the FE prank, I think it's time to rank all of the FE characters in smash bros.4 from favorite to least favorite!

1. Male Robin:4robinm:
2. Ike :4myfriends:
3. Female Robin :4robinf:
4. Female Corrin :4corrinf:

5. Roy :4feroy:
6. Marth :4marth:

7. Male Corrin :4corrin:
8. Lucina :4lucina:

54 A10thefurries :troll::p

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Due to the FE prank, I think it's time to rank all of the FE characters in smash bros.4 from favorite to least favorite!

1. Male Robin:4robinm:
2. Ike :4myfriends:
3. Female Robin :4robinf:
4. Female Corrin :4corrinf:

5. Roy :4feroy:
6. Marth :4marth:

7. Male Corrin :4corrin:
8. Lucina :4lucina:

54 A10thefurries :troll::p
Swap Roy and Lucina and swap Ike and Mobin and that's pretty much my list.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
A thing from ssbwiki:

"Pichu is currently ranked 1st in the S+ tier, a huge improvement over its G placement. After 1.03's removal of wavedashing, many players found out that Pichu, despite its poor range, had incredible chain grabbing capabilities, being able to chain grab all of the top tiers efficiently with zero-to-death combos every time. Mew2King himself was shocked by this discovery, and dropped all of his mains in favor of Pichu, and other Fox and Falco mains did the same soon after. Because of this, Fox and Falco dropped to the bottom tier alongside Bowser and Ness, who were terrible to begin with. Due to how quickly Pichu jumped, many Melee players called Pichu the god of Smash, being capable of defeating any character at any time without trying, leading to most urging for it to be banned, much like Meta Knight in Brawl. These people were quickly shot down, as Pichu was just too adorable for them to take notice of its sheer brokenness. This new era has since been dubbed "20GS", after Pokémon Gold and Silver, the games of which Pichu debuted."
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Devil May Plop Devil May Plop Why do u hate Roy then, out of curiosity?

Edit: I just noticed that almost all of my mains swapped in the past few minutes. It went Morrin > Marth for the original, Roy > Fobin for Melee, Mobin > Lucina for Brawl, Lucina > Ike for 3ds 4, and Forrin stayed on wii u 4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom