• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn I remember asking you about who you thought was the #1 character after 1.1.5. I remember you picking Rosa. Do you still think Rosa's the best character?
Not anymore. Bayonetta is just dominating the game, imo.

Sure, she may not have the best neutral (that belongs to Sheik and/or Cloud), but each hit from Bayonetta can potentially lead to a 0-KO, which is both completely crazy and absolutely terrifying...

Rosa's still second best though.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Not anymore. Bayonetta is just dominating the game, imo.

Sure, she may not have the best neutral (that belongs to Sheik and/or Cloud), but each hit from Bayonetta can potentially lead to a 0-KO, which is both completely crazy and absolutely terrifying...

Rosa's still second best though.
Alright. I definitely see where your coming from concerning Bayo. Her combo starters are stellar. The reason why I don't see her being #1 (but she's definitely up there) is that she's easy to hit and her ground combos get outshined by her air combos. Her neutral is good, but not the best in the game as well.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
If you're playing bayonetta optimally, heck, not even optimally, just very good, if your opponent makes a mistake they die.

'nuff said.

And her neutral isn't the best, however, neutral is the state before the advantage state.
Bayonetta probably has the best advantage state in the game.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If you're playing bayonetta optimally, heck, not even optimally, just very good, if your opponent makes a mistake they die.

'nuff said.

And her neutral isn't the best, however, neutral is the state before the advantage state.
Bayonetta probably has the best advantage state in the game.
Sounds good.
I think the reason why I may not be giving her enough credit is because I haven't seen or watched many smash 4 matches lately. I'll have to check it out.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's just my opinion. Rosa could also be the best.
It's true that it's your opinion, but it sounds well thought-out and logical. Although, I could see Rosa being the best as well. Her spacing is reaaaally good, which could shut down Bayo's combo starters nicely.

Rosa does have other pros, but spacing is definitely her primary pro.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I change my avis quite a bit, as well. The longest I held onto one was probably a week.

Top Bottom