• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I'm fine, I guess. There's just some terrible Smash news I learned about. Like it's really bad. Just thinking about it makes me mad and also really sad. You guys will hear about it soon enough when it breaks...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm fine, I guess. There's just some terrible Smash news I learned about. Like it's really bad. Just thinking about it makes me mad and also really sad. You guys will hear about it soon enough when it breaks...
What's the issue? I'd like to know, and I want to know, now.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
...Just try and be as professional as possible when it breaks on reddit. This is a really sensitive problem and we need to handle this well. There will be a lot of drama but we need to be careful about this.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
...Just try and be as professional as possible when it breaks on reddit. This is a really sensitive problem and we need to handle this well. There will be a lot of drama but we need to be careful about this.
On reddit? Which thread? Any more details?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
In other words, I better be careful about what I say...

Okay. Some drama happened on Discord last weekend, so I guess I trained for it...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I don't know the details about that, but it'll be pretty clear when it comes out. Once it's actually been posted, I'll be more open about this.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm saying too much since telling sensitive details can get you fired, but I haven't given any actual information, so hopefully this is alright.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't know the details about that, but it'll be pretty clear when it comes out. Once it's actually been posted, I'll be more open about this.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm saying too much since telling sensitive details can get you fired, but I haven't given any actual information, so hopefully this is alright.
Say no more. I don't want you to lose your job, and I'm sure the other posters here want your job status to stay safe as well. I'll just wait a few hours until the details come out then.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Well, if I were you, I'd shut up next time to be safe...

Top Bottom