• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
...Ya ****ed up rodent :glare:

next time check who your referring to especailly if you don't know crap, instead of being the *** you claim you are
ONCE AGAIN! I'M VERY SORRY! A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE MALE AND I ASSUMED WHO HE WAS REFERRING! I MADE AN ASS AND I KNOW HOW SENSITIVE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT GENDER AND PRONOUNS! I REALLY DO APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ONCE AGAIN! I'M VERY SORRY! A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE MALE AND I ASSUMED WHO HE WAS REFERRING! I MADE AN *** AND I KNOW HOW SENSITIVE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT GENDER AND PRONOUNS! I REALLY DO APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
ya fine blah blah blah i forgive you blah blah blah
now go away you rodent ass

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
...well that's violent.

I really tried to apologize and I feel awful.

I don't take this lightly. I hate pissing people like her off. I know 100% how close that means to them. I HATE myself right now because of it. I really strive to make people happy and I ****ed up. I'm a **** up. I don't think there's anything I could do to make her forgive me but... I'm one of those people that care about other's feelings. I put other's emotions before mine. I think I'll probably start beating myself up for this (mentally). I don't know really. I feel like **** for real.

So Natz~ Natz~ I'm definitely sorry 100% & I hope you can honestly forgive me and I 100% understand where you are coming from.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I don't take this lightly. I hate pissing people like her off. I know 100% how close that means to them. I HATE myself right now because of it. I really strive to make people happy and I ****ed up. I'm a **** up. I don't think there's anything I could do to make her forgive me but... I'm one of those people that care about other's feelings. I put other's emotions before mine. I think I'll probably start beating myself up for this (mentally). I don't know really. I feel like **** for real.

So Natz~ Natz~ I'm definitely sorry 100% & I hope you can honestly forgive me and I 100% understand where you are coming from.
i would of gotten over it if you didn't keep hampering me over it dimwit
because now your just continuing to annoy me
you've been making it worse on yourself
leave me alone about it
understand?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Oh no. The Furries found the place! Quick, hide the pizza!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ah damn how many times did i have to tell him! :rolleyes:

man...what an dense ass....

187 lazy bored bob-omb counts

Last edited:
Top Bottom