• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Should we poke the thread with a stick? Studies show that poking things with sticks wakes them up (I think).

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oooh! I like that :)
yep~
first we get teh gravestone and have it carved...then i start to drain you of all your blood through probably stab methods and then paint it onto the gravestone so when it dries it'll look very nicely onto it with a beautiful deep red flashing with the sun~

want to test it now? :evil:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
yep~
first we get teh gravestone and have it carved...then i start to drain you of all your blood through probably stab methods and then paint it onto the gravestone so when it dries it'll look very nicely onto it with a beautiful deep red flashing with the sun~

want to test it now? :evil:
Sure! Come to my place and do it! :p

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Wow.
Actually though, I'd take this craziness over real life any day :p

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Natz~ Natz~
I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY! I JUST SAW THAT REPLY IN MY ACTIVITY FEED AND I WANTED TO BE A SARCASTIC ASS! I'M SORRY! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TALKED TO YOU I BELIEVE!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Natz~ Natz~
I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY! I JUST SAW THAT REPLY IN MY ACTIVITY FEED AND I WANTED TO BE A SARCASTIC ***! I'M SORRY! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE TALKED TO YOU I BELIEVE!
...Ya ****ed up rodent :glare:

next time check who your referring to especailly if you don't know crap, instead of being the ass you claim you are

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

*is glomped*
IS THIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LURK?
Depends on who finds you first.

If Uni finds you, he eats you apparently :p Or is that supposed to be a hug?

It's been a while. How ya been?

Last edited:
Top Bottom