• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
The living room (where my Wii U is) is kinda occupied by other family members right now, and I can't play out there. :ohwell:

I am ready to play against you (and after we battle with you as my first with friends opponent, I'll be willing to play with anyone else here as well .:p) but today isn't a good day.
I call second!

I actually want to see how you play.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The living room (where my Wii U is) is kinda occupied by other family members right now, and I can't play out there. :ohwell:
Oh boy! That happened to me more often than I can count...

Just tag me when you can play. Since I now have my own room to play games in, I'm usually going to be available.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I call second!

I actually want to see how you play.
Noted! It shall be done!

I will say my D3 and Shulk both need a lot of improvement, but I feel a bit more confident in my Bowser, and Wario as well.

Oh boy! That happened to me more often than I can count...

Just tag me when you can play. Since I now have my own room to play games in, I'm usually going to be available.
Will do.

Oh, and yeah, that's a big reason why I haven't played Smash very much. Doesn't helped that we've been rearranging rooms a lot the past several months and we have less places to spend some time in by ourselves, though a lot of it's because of that upcoming house remodel (what's normally my game room is temporarily my mom and step-father's bedroom, it has been for a few months. I had one of my 2 Wiis moved to my own room because of that..) I'm hoping I'll be able to get some more time out there when that's all done.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Noted! It shall be done!

I will say my D3 and Shulk both need a lot of improvement, but I feel a bit more confident in my Bowser, and Wario as well.
Ok.

Perhaps we can do Dedede dittos as well. I haven't entirely given up on Dedede... Especially after an FG run I had today.

D

Deleted member

If anyone wants to play with someone, I've set up a room!

Otherwise, I'll just enjoy the tranquility of doing 0-to-deaths to a Sandbag :lol:
I'd take you on, but you haven't added me yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Before Cloud showed up, he was actually my main.

Now, he's stuck in Secondary Hell alongside Game & Watch...
I remember seeing him there under your NNID for a long time.

I do try to use all the characters when I can (well, most of the characters, anyway) so it's kinda hard to call any characters my "secondaries". D3 and Shulk are co-mains in the work, I put a lot of time into Bowser and Wario too, but everyone else? I'm gonna try to put some time and effort into them all too whenever I can, and I just play as them whenever I feel like playing as them. I was pretty much the exact same way with Brawl.

Ok.

Perhaps we can do Dedede dittos as well. I haven't entirely given up on Dedede... Especially after an FG run I had today.
I'm very glad to hear that. Even if you drop a character as your main it's better to not abandon them entirely. And yes, we should totally do some Dedede dittos!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
112 btw KoP if you want to add my FC feel free :p I still won't be able to play until Monday-friday though.. (I will be getting on tomorrow but I'm expecting you won't be up at the time..) also how many barefoot waifu's are there in FG? :lol:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I'm very glad to hear that. Even if you drop a character as your main it's better to not abandon them entirely. And yes, we should totally do some Dedede dittos!
Yep.

I haven't dropped him, but rather I demoted him to a secondary after receiving Bayonetta and no notable buffs.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
DAMMIT, GOLDEN!

IT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME TO CONCENTRATE WHEN MY OPPONENT HAS THE WORDS "DONG CENA" ABOVE HIS HEAD! :rotfl:
I'm guessing his name is DONG CENA :4dk: *cue music* :p
Very good, after learning how to use side-B faster Corn becomes a killing machine
You mean the quick lunge? :p using Dragon lunge as a movement option is fun though :lol:

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I started playing Undertale. I've made some progress and I did kill someone on the basis of me not realizing you that you could spare that character until it was too late. Oops.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm gonna keep pressing forward regardless, and hopefully not make the same mistake. On the 'I dun ****ed up' scale, how high would that rank, by the way?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm a bit short tempered but I can control it well.. but I did get mad easily when I was younger with family and 2 other people even as far as making a scene at a burger King for a petty reason and damaging a wall that eventually became a hole in my room and it's still there :lol: I'm much more relaxed now but I still get mad and throw the lemons back :p
Well, you know what they say! When life gives you lemons....make orange juice! :p:troll::4dedede:

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
137 Smash after-party dinners

Read a few pages back about losing in video games and just wanted to add what I think. I've been to many Pokémon tournaments and the past few ones I've been to, I've had a negative win-lose ratio. It definitely isn't fun to lose and understandable to feel down but the main thing to keep in mind is to have a good time. There's always gonna be days where you don't do so well or a person just outplays you too well. Ironically, my online display name for most games is 'Lin Pro' but back when I played Mario Kart Wii, many called me Lin-Nub since I came pretty close to last in most of the races; I blame the item roulette and spam in that game seriously. Although I kinda embraced that nickname so it was funny when I actually came first in those races. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom