• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

3 Omb-Bobs.
HAH! i've never been scared all my life!

if you request a challenge....BRING IT ON!

1 bob-ombs of utter destruction
I challenge you to gargle pudding to the tune of the national anthem of Canada.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
not exactly.... Armageddon is basically the day where **** happens, apocalypse is where the **** day already happened yet **** is still happening and increasing... i guess meh...
... i kind of want konnie to bake me cookies now but... hes still... knocked out...
Huh...

Too bad I had to go to sleep before reading that though...

Will you take over a week before showing up again? ):

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
244 people hacking
Seems like I also missed the whole hacking thing, at least things are fine now. It's always really annoying and just childish when people hack forums and other websites but whatever.

Meanwhile, I went to the dentist for a checkup and they put some medication in the area where my wisdom teeth got removed just to avoid any infections and the like. The medication tastes so bad though.

I don't think we've met, Luco Luco . And you're an Australian too? I'm not alone in this thread anymore, rejoice! You're a Lucas main eh? I just picked up a Lucas amiibo not too long ago. xD
Yup! I'm Lucas and Ness co-main, although my Ness is a little bit better than my Lucas as it stands. What scene are you in? :grin:

EDIT: 13!

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
14 people forgot something important
Yup! I'm Lucas and Ness co-main, although my Ness is a little bit better than my Lucas as it stands. What scene are you in? :grin:

EDIT: 13!
I haven't competed/attended any Smash tournaments yet. Might start attending a few locals in the coming months though but I'm more or less a casual player; the kind that plays For Glory here and there. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hello, mortals. Hope you didn't miss me during the whole hacking mess.

Hi Luco Luco . Been a while.
Frosty! Where ya been? <3

I just came back tonight from a meet around my scene. Goodness I'm rusty these days, but I'll get there sooner or later. :D

And it's totes fine to stick as a casual player LD. Some friends of mine are the same way. =D

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Frosty! Where ya been? <3
I usually stick to the NintenZone nowadays, where I have mod duties and where I hang with the guys from the old leaks thread.

Sometimes, I pop up here to disrupt things. >:)

Also been contributing to Source Gaming from time to time.

And it's totes fine to stick as a casual player LD. Some friends of mine are the same way. =D
I'm a casual player and not ashamed of it. :p

(I don't like competitive gaming. That's not what games mean for me.)

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

I'm definitely enjoying it a lot more after episode 4, that really impressed me. Ajin, Erased, Grimgar and Dimension W are the standouts this season imo. You should totally check the others out if you haven't already.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I'm definitely enjoying it a lot more after episode 4, that really impressed me. Ajin, Erased, Grimgar and Dimension W are the standouts this season imo. You should totally check the others out if you haven't already.
I'm watching Ajin too. I've been reading the manga even before the anime had been announced.

Erased is one I'm interested in watching as well.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I'm watching Ajin too. I've been reading the manga even before the anime had been announced.

Erased is one I'm interested in watching as well.
At first I was a bit worried about the CGI in Ajin but I've already become used to it and I actually really like it. Looking forward to more.

Erased is amazing so far, but I do think it's one of those shows where you should marathon it in one sitting.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
...anyone care to update me on the whole hacking incident yesterday? Didn't check here due to being busy.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
...anyone care to update me on the whole hacking incident yesterday? Didn't check here due to being busy.
Some people hacked the site, the admins took the site down, site is back to normal. There really isn't a lot to say about it besides some pranksters taking it down.

At first I was a bit worried about the CGI in Ajin but I've already become used to it and I actually really like it. Looking forward to more.

Erased is amazing so far, but I do think it's one of those shows where you should marathon it in one sitting.
A lot of people complain about CGI in anime for some reason. =/

I personally don't mind it. Then again, video game cutscenes use CGI a lot, so I might be used to the idea. :p

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
A lot of people complain about CGI in anime for some reason. =/

I personally don't mind it. Then again, video game cutscenes use CGI a lot, so I might be used to the idea. :p
CGI elements in a non-CGI anime feels really out of place at times imo. It really depends how they use the CGI so it goes either way really. There was a really hilarious yet unnecessary part of Tokyo Ravens where the studio decided to have a CGI omelette.

Top Bottom