• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Oh sheeet.
I finally got around to watching Ranai vs Zero.

And I just realized that I look a HELL of a lot like Ranai. He even wears the same maroon hoodie as me (Although I don't wear it very often).

He's got hair just like me, he's got glasses just like me. Wat.

I look slightly less asian tho... :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Also...
Last episode, it was just Penny.

In this one, we add Oobleck, Port and Ironwood in the death count :(
I wouldn't count Port and Oobleck out yet. Just because we didn't see them in the arena when Ruby went back into the arena doesn't mean they died.. you don't count the death toll until after the battle :smirk:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wouldn't count Port and Oobleck out yet. Just because we didn't see them in the arena when Ruby went back into the arena doesn't mean they died.. you don't count the death toll until after the battle :smirk:
For now, let's say that they're M.I.A.

If you saw my hands, you'd know I'm half asain...
Is that racism or a stereotype?

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196

But my family consists of a fire-magic-using Goat Mom, an evil-golden-flower/god-of-hyperdeath, and a yangire monkey.

We can take on a Wraith~ ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom