• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
hr8 does not exist

I'm actually gonna go to bed since it's 4am though, night.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
How was it? :p
Well for starters it made me like Starlight Glimmer a lot more than I did. The alternate timelines were interesting and enjoyable to watch. The timeline where Sombra was revived was kinda dark for MLP but I kinda liked it. The Nightmare Moon timeline was probably my favorite of the alternate timelines. And the way they ended the finale makes it seem like Starlight Glimmer might become a "mane" character or a "mane" 7th, see what I did there :3
But no seriously, if she does become like the mane 7th it'll be interesting to see her character development. Overall I liked it, one of my favorite finales.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't know what I'm most hyped for in the last DLC patch:
  • Bayonetta :4bayonetta:
  • Barefoot waifu :4corrinf:
  • Umbra Clock Tower potentially being a legal counterpick :happysheep:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Spent a large part of yesterday setting myself a gaming room because my parents didn't like me taking over the living room.

Not like I care; both rooms lack windows, so the sun can't blind me :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom