• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
The exact opposite for me, i almost failed English.

Apparently, i have so poor communication and language skills that I'm a failure at my own language. . .

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
99 Hi KoP :b: so no class in general as long as the environment of the class is good?

I disliked English and almost failed it in 12th grade because of handwriting is atrocious :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The exact opposite for me, i almost failed English.

Apparently, i have so poor communication and language skills that I'm a failure at my own language. . .
That's hilarious! :laugh:

English is a breeze for me! :lol:

But then again, French is painfully difficult; all the countless rules and countless exceptions and conditions to said rules give me headaches...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That's hilarious! :laugh:

English is a breeze for me! :lol:

But then again, French is painfully difficult; all the countless rules and countless exceptions and conditions to said rules give me headaches...
Ya. . . the only difference for me between French and English is that i actually passed English. . . French wasn't so generous in the end. . .

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
99 Hi KoP :b: so no class in general as long as the environment of the class is good?

I disliked English and almost failed it in 12th grade because of handwriting is atrocious :lol:
Wait, they almost failed you just because of your messy handwriting?That's messed up, my handwriting is horrible and I never had a grade lowered because of it, I mean of course people complained but I just told them that's the way I write and I can't change it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ya. . . the only difference for me between French and English is that i actually passed English. . . French wasn't so generous in the end. . .
French is a painful language, mate.

If it's not your first language, it's gonna be really difficult.

If it is, it's not gonna be a breeze either.

But at the same time, French is a really beautiful language due to its complexity.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My favorite classes in high school were the business and technology courses. It's because those classes were hands-on, practical, had logical lessons, and also were whole lot of fun (especially website design concerning the tech department).

With languages, I never took French. Spanish is where it's at for me.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Wait, they almost failed you just because of your messy handwriting?That's messed up, my handwriting is horrible and I never had a grade lowered because of it, I mean of course people complained but I just told them that's the way I write and I can't change it.

Not entirely I was a bit lazy in English and the teacher had trouble reading my handwriting because of her strict rules on grading..

I preferred science and gym History didn't come until college :p

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
French is a painful language, mate.

If it's not your first language, it's gonna be really difficult.

If it is, it's not gonna be a breeze either.

But at the same time, French is a really beautiful language due to its complexity.
I learned that the hard way mate

And true. . . i guess, however i don't think I'll be able to grasp that for any means of verbal communication. I'm just a natural disaster at communicating, which if it wasn't for the internet i don't know how I'll socialize naturally

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Lucky you...
Oh yes, lucky me #Envy

French looks daunting, with all those weird pronunciations. Spanish, on the other hand, is a phonetic language. Thus, how ever the letter is supposed to be pronounced will always be pronounced in that fashion.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I learned that the hard way mate

And true. . . i guess, however i don't think I'll be able to grasp that for any means of verbal communication. I'm just a natural disaster at communicating, which if it wasn't for the internet i don't know how I'll socialize naturally
By talking? :lol:

But seriously, I can be kinda shy with people I don't know, but if I find something in common, I'll never shut up :laugh:

French looks daunting, with all those weird pronunciations. Spanish, on the other hand, is a phonetic language. Thus, however the letter is supposed to be pronounced will always be pronounced in that fashion.
It's a nightmare...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
117 languages that were taught at my high school:

1. Spanish :awesome: (So awesome)

2. German :) (It's aight)
3. Latin :ohwell: (Dead language, don't care)

4. French :eek: (...)

Last edited:
Top Bottom