• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Thanks for making me laugh, Metalbro. It wasn't even funny, but it was really funny :p

Hey guys. I'm pretty good.

Getting a Wii U this weekend, so that's new. Give me some time to practice tho. Then, I'ma BEAT YO ***.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Getting a Wii U this weekend, so that's new. Give me some time to practice tho. Then, I'ma BEAT YO ***.
Pick up Splatoon too while you're at it. That game is far too fun to pass up.

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0

Pick up Splatoon too while you're at it. That game is far too fun to pass up.
I might. I played it once, and it's fun, but was hard for me to control. Practice makes perfect though...

My dad just came home yesterday and said "Hey guys. What say we get a Wii U?"
That's how it happened. He agreed to as long as we also play some kind of multiplayer RPG/Dungeon game with him on the Wii U. Know any good games like that? :p

Hang on, gotta go take my last midterms. I'll be back in 2 hours.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
My dad just came home yesterday and said "Hey guys. What say we get a Wii U?"
That's how it happened. He agreed to as long as we also play some kind of multiplayer RPG/Dungeon game with him on the Wii U. Know any good games like that? :p
Can't say I've really played many WiiU RPGs. Only ones I've played on it are MH3U (Which has local multiplayer if you own the 3ds version) and Hyrule Warriors. Can't say much about either of those having dungeons though.

Top Bottom