• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Oh boy, two new characters revealed, both unexpected ones at that...

And Crashboards should be arriving in 3... 2... 1...

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

Corrin and Bayonetta, so unexpected yet very cool new additions. Sadly no King K. Rool or Wolf or Rayman. ;~; Pretty good final Smash direct overall though. Nice mii outfits too. Yep, Crashboards is in full force. xD

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
The new content seems good. Surprises are always hype-inducing.
The only thing that I felt that was missing from the direct was talk of the next balance patch.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Can't. Access. Anything.

It happened at the very end of the direct, too.....I guess that's because a lot of folks spend less time on the site during the direct only to come back at the very end to share their thoughts and reactions?

Regarding Bayonetta, I'm indifferent to her. Wasn't fond of her at first (as in long before she was revealed) but I'm alright with how they ended up implementing her. Corrin's meh, though. I completely lack in familiarity to Fire Emblem characters.

I remain disappointed by the lack of K. Rool and Wolf, but I can't blame the inclusion of either of those characters for that. What's happened has happened.

(I won't be surprised if this ends up being a double post, or sad to say, more than that. This is my fifth attempt to post this)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
139 I was trying to figure out who the other character was on YouTube lol Crashboards..

A10 who was this person that said Ice climbers, banjo and someone else was in Smash :dazwa: :troll:

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Son of a Peach! The Crashboards is real!

Sorry I was gone for a while, guys, but I was waiting for it all to clear a bit.

Anyway... What were we talking about? Oh, yes...

I am perfectly ok with the reveals!

Last edited:
Top Bottom