• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Smidges, activate Self Destruct Sequence
I can't do that. This SMUDGES unit has been ordered to allow no harm to come to itself.

13 and ooh I can play! I'm not that good, though... :ohwell:
I'd consider myself alright. But I just can't deal with certain characters, Robin being one. Yoshi is another, and Dedede is the third. I don't know why, I just hate fighting them.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Implying we had souls at one point.

9 Nui Harimes
I still do

Considering I'm the only one who actively refuses to join the chaos and keep my sanity

I think we're up to 11 now? And I hope you feel better! A cup of coffee might help, but it might either revive you or kill you.
I will always second a cup of joe mate

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
No.

Look, I can see you're really upset about this, and you're under a lot of pressure. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Smudge, instead of listening to the buffoon, please divide 0 by infinity
I haven't been programmed/ordered to obey you...

and in anycase...
SMUDGES Units have proven quite resilient, having survived burning spaceship exhaust, explosions, and even survived listening to logical paradoxes - something which destroys other robots - thanks to "paradox-absorbing crumple zones" built into his head.
I still have to finish christmas cards. Maybe in a bit.
Don't listen to him, Smudges.

He's one of them "sane" people...
Oh, I didn't plan to. In fact, I'm not sure I should listen to you either...

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
No.

Look, I can see you're really upset about this, and you're under a lot of pressure. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I haven't been programmed/ordered to obey you...

and in anycase...

I still have to finish christmas cards. Maybe in a bit.

Oh, I didn't plan to. In fact, I'm not sure I should listen to you either...
Well as long as you don't become a pawn in sg's . . . whatever then I'm fine

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
You're getting too smart, Tin Man...

Time for a downgrade!
I'm nit planning anything, Konnie :lol:
I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
I know that you and Luna were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Uni, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
42 howdies :applejack:

Good to see you again, Kon. :)

How is that vector btw? :p
It's going good so far. I've made the dress already. I'm working on the wings now.

That said.....I've been meaning to spend a little less time on here to be honest, if mostly to make progress with SFM, but I haven't done much with that yet. It's a very complicated program, so progress is slow, and at times it just makes it off-putting for me to try and move forward with it. I'm hoping to start much more fresh when the new year comes around since it isn't far away now, and spend a lot more time working on it.
That's bittersweet to hear, but, nonetheless, I wish you luck in your endeavor. :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
I know that you and Luna were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Uni, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
You're not gonna try to...kill me...right? :lol:

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I've written my Christmas Card messages. I just need to put them into the card.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I'm not planning anything, Kon :lol:
Your always planning something, always

And the world is going to have to sink down to hell before I'll allow any scheme of yours to come out when I'm around
It's Luma and SG. Did you really expect anything else?

Not just them, i meant everything, the weird user shipping, whatever happened to the bobomb title, and every other little thing between.

It just seems to me that when i left i took a sanity ball with me and things just plummeted

At least that's what i felt reading back through. . .

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
That video was brought up in the Character Competitive Impressions thread a while ago and a lot of those shenanigans happen on any stage with sloped ledges. For Pikachu's case specifically, that can happen anywhere because when he uses Quick Attack, his hurtbox extends vertically.

Last edited:

Luig

Confused

That video was brought up in the Character Competitive Impressions thread a while ago and a lot of those shenanigans happen anywhere with sloped ledges. For Pikachu's case specifically, that can happen anywhere because when he uses Quick Attack, his hurtbox extends vertically.
I was just showing it to sg since he got pineappled.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Your always planning something, always

And the world is going to have to sink down to hell before I'll allow any scheme of yours to come out when I'm around
Let it sink to hell then, buddy.

I ain't ever gonna stop scheming and slaying and laughing and other things...

Not just them, i meant everything, the weird user shipping, whatever happened to the bobomb title, and every other little thing between.

It just seems to me that when i left i took a sanity ball with me and things just plummeted

At least that's what i felt reading back through. . .
You are the Guardian, Kon.

Without you, chaos roams freely in the thread...

Top Bottom