• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
G'night.
Hey, third time's a charm! Maybe I'll get my trophy points this time :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

They don't do anything, they're just sort of....well, there. I guess to further show progress with the site's trophies/achievements.

Also I have no idea why I'm awake right now.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I've realized that I haven't been posting much here on Smashboards. I've been pretty busy this weekend and all my computer time has been devoted to vectoring. Oh well, at least I'm making progress. :grin:
Though I will try to drop by here more often.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

How is that vector btw? :p

That said.....I've been meaning to spend a little less time on here to be honest, if mostly to make progress with SFM, but I haven't done much with that yet. It's a very complicated program, so progress is slow, and at times it just makes it off-putting for me to try and move forward with it. I'm hoping to start much more fresh when the new year comes around since it isn't far away now, and spend a lot more time working on it.

Top Bottom