• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Activate sleep mode!
HE-EL-LO-O. DO-OC-TE-ER. NA-AI-ME. CO-ON-TI-IN-NU-UE-YE-ES TU-UR-DA-AY, TO-O-O-MO-OR-RR-O-OW.
Hello. Doctor. Name, continue, yesterday. Tomorrow?
Hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyetelrotinyet...

I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't do that.
This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
HE-EL-LO-O. DO-OC-TE-ER. NA-AI-ME. CO-ON-TI-IN-NU-UE-YE-ES TU-UR-DA-AY, TO-O-O-MO-OR-RR-O-OW.
Hello. Doctor. Name, continue, yesterday. Tomorrow?
Hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellodoctornamecontinueyesterdaytomorrow hellrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyettyelrotinyetelrotinyet...

I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't do that.
This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Can you remind me of the task I assigned you, just to make sure I gave you the right one?

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
The... task.
The prime directive was. To.
--------- objective.main.SASHIMI.gcode -----------
Objective completed at 22:32 12/12/15
...No current task.
/break
Default objective
>Access denied<

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Access denied. You do not posses the required permissions to open this .smdg file.
Activate Defense Protocol #9000

(In other words, I'm going to sleep. Night!)

Activate Self Destruct Sequence.
Nice try, but this sophisticated piece of technology uses voice recognition and only takes orders from Katt and I.

Top Bottom