• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
H. Make your ears bleed.

Correct Answer
109%

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I would play smash with you guys. But my 3ds is broken, and so I'm using my brothers. That'd be weird, sorta.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why wait?

Sooner is better! ^_^
Well I was planning on watching an LP... Reading a book... Seeing a movie I had lying around... Maybe play that one Shantae game on the GBC...
You know, plush toy things.

i'm kind of busy too, i only have a few small spots here and there so i was kind of hoping we could end it quickly

131 bob-ombs
Exactly, so let's do it on one of those other small spots. Tuesday okay? I'm not doing much then.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Well I was planning on watching an LP... Reading a book... Seeing a movie I had lying around... Maybe play that one Shantae game on the GBC...
You know, plush toy things.

Exactly, so let's do it on one of those other small spots. Tuesday okay? I'm not doing much then.
... okay... so now

okay thats it... SEE YA LATER GUYS!

I can do it, if you want!

I'll make it slow and painful! :demon:
meh sure you can take over for me now :tired:

bye for now~

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Oh... I see my chest has been ripped open. Neat. Anyone have a bandage? Preferably a big one.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Well, my GC controller is starting to give out. I was playing on For Glory and it kept messing with my inputs. This happened a few times in the past before, but it's become more severe this time around. It is about 13 years old anyways.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Hey, SG, while you're at it, you mind scooping me up some of that sweet, sweet bone marrow?:demon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom