• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

No need to apologize, King.

A strange erotic roleplay comes up, Kon says "deal with it".
Someone cracks a joke about LumaOkami participating in one when nothing really happened, he flips his ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
No need to apologize, King.

A strange erotic roleplay comes up, Kon says "deal with it".
Someone cracks a joke about LumaOkami participating in one when nothing really happened, he flips his ****.
First, i didn't say "deal with it" i simply said you can't stop something thats out of your hands, i agree with mvg that its something a community needs to address to understand whats fine and what isn't with the people involved, not just simply slam down the hammer because people don't like it

Second, that was my sister

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

****, guys.....Ninja-ing me and ****.....
Of course, after all I'm emotionally connected with the person of which you said was enacting a hentai.

When matters concerns my sister and my family, i get serious over it

You must be the life of the party when people start the "Your Mom" jokes....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay what the hell is this.
Guys, we are friends here. There is absolutely no need to fight over something as (to quote everyone involved) "trivial" as this. Lonekon, Golden, I like the both of you. You're intellectual guys and I can respect that, but this is ridiculous.

Yes, I do think there should be order. Yes, I do think Lonekon was harsh when making his reply to King (or at least that was the vibe it was giving off). But no Golden, I don't think your statements were completely in the right regarding Luma. I'd do the same in his shoes. And please, let's not try to bring in some callous joke. Those don't help cases. Ever.

Now, can't we all just get along?

D

Deleted member

Continue to joke around on my hypocritical statement, it still is what it is

Well, can't really fault you if you fully admit the hypocrisy, now can I? *shrugs*

I don't know, being the youngest sibling in the family probably makes me less sensitive to that sort of thing to where I wouldn't be bothered by a lighthearted joke obviously not intended to be a direct offense towards an individual from my family (especially when the joke-teller isn't even aware of there being any relation) in response to an amusing reaction of my own. So I can't really say I would've done the same if I was in your shoes like Substitution can somehow claim. Though I can somewhat understand where you're coming from.

Still, this entire thing was about the hypocrisy of it all, which you've already fully admitted to, so I see no reason to prod further into it.
So no need to play 3rd-Party mediator, Substitution. There never was any need for it to begin with.

D

Deleted member

When you guys are arguing like that, someone has to step in and say stop.
It'd either be us or a mod, so take your pick.
Neither.
Because there wasn't any real argument.

The only reason anyone felt compelled to step in was my sarcastic statement.
But people on these boards have a very bad habit to look at any set of back and forth messages between members as "OMG! A fight!" and feel as though they have to step in and be the peacemaker.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone did that in response to this now.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
For the sake of this thread being accessible to everyone, if someone genuinely feels uncomfortable with something, please do tone it down. This thread was created for counting Bob-ombs, not for awkward role-playing.

The only reason anyone felt compelled to step in was my sarcastic statement.
But people on these boards have a very bad habit to look at any set of back and forth messages between members as "OMG! A fight!" and feel as though they have to step in and be the peacemaker.
The Forum Games section prides itself as the most friendly place on the site. You can't really fault people for wanting to keep it that way. This is the last place where people want to see back and forth posts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ignoring whatever that was

Whoever thought to change their username and avi to Robotnik Claus i'm proud of you.

Not even Nui? :surprised:
I knew you would say that.

...I will not bow to anyone here.

2 Dr. Robotniks

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Please don't try to bring it up. Considering it's Forum games, it shouldn't have escalated this much in the first place.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fighting each other is a game, right? ^_^
After all, this is why this site exists, right? ^_^'

Horrible jokes aside, I'm not gonna bring it up. I never bring up things that occurred in my sleep.

Last edited:
Top Bottom