• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...Looks like I'm the only person on here right now. Better say something clever.

... ...

Damn, I got nothin'.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...Hello, person.

And goodbye, people. I'm gonna get off.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
58 Bye!
I'm the last man standing on the ground!
And as the dust clouds clear from my eyes,
I'm still alive.

Goddamnit substitition, I can still remember all of the lyrics to that song...

D

Deleted member

and what happened two pages ago?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Yeah. I was here. It got pretty weird, probably the weirdest thing that's happened in a good while.
62 strange RPs

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Pretty much every rp here ranges from being mildly weird to being pretty damn insane. I dunno how I've gotten used to it, but I have...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've mostly gotten used to them after seeing so many of them, but every now and then it crosses and a line and I just have to say something about it....

Tonight's RP went further past that line than usual.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
And if it wasn't evident that i didn't care, then i don't know what will

Plus about 90% of the time i come along i say morning, regardless of the time it actually is

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

The RPs here in general have been going a bit too on the edge for me to be honest. No offense to anyone here, but the shipping RPs have been getting a little tiring, and only when they're not uncomfortable.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Doesn't help that while one always takes on the role of the female character....the usual two participants are actually males in real life.

I'm sorry, I don't want offend anyone either..... but honestly, just going by the factors I noted above alone, they started out very weird in the first place and have easily been getting weirder and weirder since, and from the looks of it I'm definitely not the only person here who is made uncomfortable by them, or otherwise is just annoyed. There points where things go too far, a line has to be drawn somewhere.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Thats where i disagree to an extant, mostly on the fact that you are overreacting on something so trivial, sure it bugs people, but if they want to do it, they can theres absolutely nothing you can do to stop them from doing whatever they want.

If you king, and others can't stand it, then excuse yourselves not them

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I still think the RP Group was a good idea. If you didn't like the RP, you could make your own or participate in one you liked. Too bad it never caught on. :ohwell:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

But, that doesn't mean people don't have the right to not like something. If someone is unnerved or feels like it's going in the wrong direction then they should say something. This is a community first and foremost, and if enough people have a problem it shouldn't be overlooked.

Trivial or not it's clear that some have been having issues, and that shouldn't be swept under the rug.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I understand that. It's for similar reasons that I've never said much, if anything of them until now, why I usually either show no acknowledgement of them, or leave the thread entirely for a while when they're going on. That's why I've never said much of it before, they seem to really enjoy doing it, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I didn't want to bother anyone over it, nor felt like it was something I had any good reason to discuss either. It was awkward, but I was okay with it. Tonight however, I felt like it eventually went too far.

All this said.... I'm deeply sorry if I have offended anyone...

Last edited:
Top Bottom