• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Someone got mistaken by the Japanese. :laugh:

十六ボム兵。(juu-roku bomu-hei.)
16 Bob-ombs.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I wish I had the potential to learn a dif language.. I know a couple words in Arabic but still.

17 Bob-ombs.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I wish I had the potential to learn a dif language.. I know a couple words in Arabic but still.
Well, learning other languages is kind of boring in the beginning, but once you understand the logic of it, the rest comes naturally.
I am fluent in two languages: Portuguese and English. I still remember playing video games with an English-Portuguese dictionary to understand what was written in the game. Of course, I also had English classes in school and those were a big help too.
Constant contact with the language is the key to become fluent in it.

I've started to learn some Japanese basics a few days ago and plan to learn it more seriously.

19 Bob-ombs

Edit: Ninja'd

Edit 2: I can also read and understand a bit of Spanish and French, but I'm not fluent in any.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Vinte e um Bob-ombs.
Twenty-one Bob-ombs.
Vingt-et-un Bob-ombs.
Veinte y uno Bob-ombs.
二十一ボム兵。

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well, learning other languages is kind of boring in the beginning, but once you understand the logic of it, the rest comes naturally.
I am fluent in two languages: Portuguese and English. I still remember playing video games with an English-Portuguese dictionary to understand what was written in the game. Of course, I also had English classes in school and those were a big help too.
Constant contact with the language is the key to become fluent in it.

I've started to learn some Japanese basics a few days ago and plan to learn it more seriously

I see, well I'll have to commit to learning it of course. When I make it in college, I'm gonna set a goal to learn at least 2-3 languages, even if I'm not fluent in it. I have a bunch of Italian neighbors so that's one I'll attempt to do.

23 bob-ombs

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
छब्बीस बॉब-ऑम्ब
26 bob-ombs
ni-juu roku bob-omb

I know 4 languages, and can understand a little Sanskrit as well. And I'm learning Japanese now. That make SIX. :laugh:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I know 4 languages, and can understand a little Sanskrit as well. And I'm learning Japanese now. That make SIX. :laugh:
FalKoopa 6 - 5 Frostwraith :p

I'm also learning Japanese too and it's the first time I'm learning a new writing system too. (Well, not really, as I know how to read Greek letters. I don't understand Greek, though. :p)
Nice avatar, by the way. :)

27 Bob-ombs

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I still have an edge as each of my languages (except Sanskrit) has a different writing system. :smirk: :p

Thanks for the compliment. :) I actually stumbled upon that picture in a Google search.

28 bob-ombs

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Quarenta Bob-ombs
Forty Bob-ombs
Cuarenta Bob-ombs
Quarante Bob-ombs
四十ボム兵
40 Bob-ombs

FalKoopa