• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
GGs Metalbro Metalbro ! You're really really good, did anyone ever tell you that? :grin:
Do you have any pro tips for the noob known as A10theHero? :lol:
I have no idea where that lag came from, but I'll try and figure out what happened.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Eeyup...

And as if it wasn't bad enough, we won't get the next (and last) episode of the show until 2016.

But then again, the reasoning behind it makes sense; the writers don't want to continue a story that's already finished.

Super late reply, was busy playing Phoenix Wright.

Well this is unfortunate news, at least they're ending on a high note.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
108 bob-ombs

GGs A10! You really had my blood pumping for those matches. your pika combo game is sleek. Lag spikes were a bit annoying but you still made it enjoyable. Those quick attack combos O_O

tips huh? I really don't know what to say. Your Pika is very good. Though against Falcon you should be comboing me to death more. You were doing it well but i guess those small lag spikes was messin them up. I honestly don't know if I could give you any advice other than being more patient. You like to move a lot and that makes it hard for me to guess what you'll be coming at me with. It's just a matter of refining your playstyle until you can adapt to my defense. You might have noticed I got a lot of grabs off of you because I was predicting where you would quick attack. Be careful with those. No matter how safe it is, it can still be punished.

And thanks for the compliment. :D

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
GGs Metalbro Metalbro ! You're really really good, did anyone ever tell you that? :grin:
Do you have any pro tips for the noob known as A10theHero? :lol:
I have no idea where that lag came from, but I'll try and figure out what happened.
Did he do his infamous suicide falcon punch? :lol: also how did you fair again Metal? :p

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
No suicide Falcon Punches this time. Some of these games were very very close. I really tried my best. There were moments where I'd be down to my last stock and A10 would have 2. At that point I try to play as perfect and punish everything to bring it back.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
114 I've still only beat you in an instance where you accidentally suicided lol also remember that one match where I wall teched as Zelda after you spiked me and you suicided thinking the match was over :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

113 bob-ombs

O I also caught up with TWD
Caught up with The Walking Dead, eh?

What are you thoughts on what's happened so far?

And how did you react to that one episode in Season 6? I think you might know which one I'm talking about already. :p

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Caught up with The Walking Dead, eh?

What are you thoughts on what's happened so far?

And how did you react to that one episode in Season 6? I think you might know which one I'm talking about already. :p
O i know what episode. I just like to see how much Ricks group changes. Right now the character that interests me the most is Carol. She's basically the person convincing Rick to do what he does. She is thick skinned and she is as cold as it gets. Perhaps the most dangerous character (especially when she handled the Wolves) Interested in seeing how Alexandria will end up. Also Morgans back story was incredible. His change was a major one from when we last saw him.
poor Glenn :C he was actually getting to be a more heroic and badass character. Hope he's not dead but it's prob just wishful thinking by now.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
O i know what episode. I just like to see how much Ricks group changes. Right now the character that interests me the most is Carol. She's basically the person convincing Rick to do what he does. She is thick skinned and she is as cold as it gets. Perhaps the most dangerous character (especially when she handled the Wolves) Interested in seeing how Alexandria will end up. Also Morgans back story was incredible. His change was a major one from when we last saw him.
poor Glenn :C he was actually getting to be a more heroic and badass character. Hope he's not dead but it's prob just wishful thinking by now.

Actually going from this, I think you've missed out on the latest episode. :p

I agree though. Carol's really changed into a tough badass after everything she's gone through. I think her crowning moment was her attack on Terminus in Season 5.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Actually going from this, I think you've missed out on the latest episode. :p

I agree though. Carol's really changed into a tough badass after everything she's gone through. I think her crowning moment was her attack on Terminus in Season 5.
oops your right theres still 2 more episodes. derp. I'm gonna watch it now.[/collapse]
119 bob-ombs

dat moment when u use "collapse" to end a spoiler. Sigh, the gud ol days

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Metalbro beat me every single time. :lol: Some matches were close, but pretty much only when I was Pikachu. I'm bad as anyone else, but I'm trying to learn more about them. Each time I get my butt kicked helps.

108 bob-ombs

GGs A10! You really had my blood pumping for those matches. your pika combo game is sleek. Lag spikes were a bit annoying but you still made it enjoyable. Those quick attack combos O_O

tips huh? I really don't know what to say. Your Pika is very good. Though against Falcon you should be comboing me to death more. You were doing it well but i guess those small lag spikes was messin them up. I honestly don't know if I could give you any advice other than being more patient. You like to move a lot and that makes it hard for me to guess what you'll be coming at me with. It's just a matter of refining your playstyle until you can adapt to my defense. You might have noticed I got a lot of grabs off of you because I was predicting where you would quick attack. Be careful with those. No matter how safe it is, it can still be punished.
Thanks! :)
And yeah, you're right. I can be pretty predictable. :lol: It's a habit I'm trying to break. And I do Quick Attack a lot. Definitely too much for my own good.

And thanks for the compliment. :D
You definitely deserved it. ^^

D

Deleted member

I decided to play some of my n64 games again

Why must bowser have such cool boss music but be the easiest boss in SM64?

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
nah i saw it, i just felt like it was easier to just say "hi" to everybody than quote so many people :tired:

besides... you are still an unknown person... don't know what else you would expect...

133 bob-ombs

Top Bottom